Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Urgent Business Advice That Can Change My Life For Better... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent Business Advice That Can Change My Life For Better... (438 Views)

I Need Urgent Business Advice!!! / Use This Formula To Get Urgent Business Loan / Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Business Advice That Can Change My Life For Better... by pimpchi(m): 11:02am On Apr 27, 2015
Hi ever ready to help, good people of NAIRALAND,
Due to the need for one to setup and manage a business thus becoming self employed, I decided to set up a sex store otherwise called novelties store and a spa place. But my problem now includes the following,
1, Getting proper information on how to go about it from an informed person who is into or knws abt the business.
2, Where to source for the products and where i can get them cheap.
3, knowledge about the in and out of the business.
please my good people, your assistance as regard to sourcing d products and advice will be highly appreciated.
plz those with knowledge on the business should plz assist me with information on hw to go abt it.
Atleast by so doing I and my employees will be off the labour market.

mod. plz move to front page. thank you.
Re: Urgent Business Advice That Can Change My Life For Better... by pimpchi(m): 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
Still waiting for responses Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

World Class Cctv/solar And Inverter Training In Port Harcourt.... Pics / Auto / Photo: Guys What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.