Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Jonathan Set To Be Appointed UN Global Crises Envoy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Set To Be Appointed UN Global Crises Envoy (1185 Views)

Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers / Ministers Will Be Appointed In September - Buhari / Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Set To Be Appointed UN Global Crises Envoy by Mykel4God(m): 1:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
A report on Maxnaija.com suggests that President Goodluck Jonathan is set to be appointed as a global crises envoy by the United Nations (UN).
President Jonathan addressing the United Nations council in New York last year
The role is similar to that of former British prime minister, Tony Blair, who was appointed the Middle East envoy for the United Nations after leaving office.
Jonathan would be the first African former head of state to be assigned such a role and will oversee UN affairs on the African continent.
Jonathan, 57, holds a Bsc. in Zoology, an Msc. in Hydrobiology and Fisheries and a PhD in Zoology, all from the University of Port Harcourt.
Prior to his role as resident, he served as the governor of Bayelsa state from 2005 to 2007 and as vice president of Nigeria from 2007 to 2010.
Meanwhile, a former Kogi state governor, Abubakar Audu has said Jonathan deserves the prestigious Nobel peace prize for his historic phone call to the president-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, in which he conceded defeat in the recently held presidential elections.

http://www.naij.com/428295-gej-in-line-for-un-job.html
Re: Jonathan Set To Be Appointed UN Global Crises Envoy by shakazuldadon: 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
pple wont like it
Re: Jonathan Set To Be Appointed UN Global Crises Envoy by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Militant jona, it's ok for the role sha, hope he corrupt UN the more o
Re: Jonathan Set To Be Appointed UN Global Crises Envoy by Mykel4God(m): 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ok o,just because he has congratulate buhari over his victory abi?

I hope he doesn't disappoint Nigeria after being appointed
Re: Jonathan Set To Be Appointed UN Global Crises Envoy by Sweetlemon(f): 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
How credible is this source? Are there any other sources to back this?
Re: Jonathan Set To Be Appointed UN Global Crises Envoy by Mykel4God(m): 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sweetlemon:
How credible is this source? Are there any other sources to back this?
Did you descend from Thomas,the doubtful disciple of christ generation?
Re: Jonathan Set To Be Appointed UN Global Crises Envoy by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
They should 'nt appoint him for anything before he can pollutes the world with his corruption.This is the same man that faulted Buhari for jailing Jim Nwobodo for stealing $5 million dollars.
Re: Jonathan Set To Be Appointed UN Global Crises Envoy by Sunnymatey(m): 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
According to Luke 14:11, ...... Whoever exalted himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted. A practical fulfilment of this bible passage.
Re: Jonathan Set To Be Appointed UN Global Crises Envoy by Lobolintin(m): 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
Bye bye to probing hajajajajajajj
Re: Jonathan Set To Be Appointed UN Global Crises Envoy by Mykel4God(m): 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sunnymatey:
According to Luke 14:11, ...... Whoever exalted himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted. A practical fulfilment of this bible passage.
We also know what the bible says now,bros
Re: Jonathan Set To Be Appointed UN Global Crises Envoy by Mykel4God(m): 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lobolintin:
Bye bye to probing hajajajajajajj
If i hear?
Re: Jonathan Set To Be Appointed UN Global Crises Envoy by shawnfamous(m): 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
Wen 1 hole closes another better hole opens!
Re: Jonathan Set To Be Appointed UN Global Crises Envoy by iphanyiuma(m): 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
Maxnaija na e they provide una with information when no be CNN or BBC in ya dreams....if I believe this news make my balls join...meanwhile nigerians are somehow oo your tenure expire, we hold election, we vote you out you decide not to do ojoro does that make you a hero?? We pay tax fashola buy bus as BRT we start to thank him like the money came from his pocket, I wonder when nigerians will realize that somethings are their RIGHT and not a PRIVILEGE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Set To Be Appointed UN Global Crises Envoy by godsowninvest(m): 1:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
u can not curse any man God has blessed
Re: Jonathan Set To Be Appointed UN Global Crises Envoy by Mykel4God(m): 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
godsowninvest:
u can not curse any man God has blessed
Issokay
Re: Jonathan Set To Be Appointed UN Global Crises Envoy by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Maxnaija na e they provide una with information when no be CNN or BBC in ya dreams....if I believe this news make my balls join...meanwhile nigerians are somehow oo your tenure expire, we hold election, we vote you out you decide not to do ojoro does that make you a hero?? We pay tax fashola buy bus as BRT we start to thank him like the money came from his pocket, I wonder when nigerians will realize that somethings are their RIGHT and not a PRIVILEGE

Hello sir, because a news is reported on maxnaija doesnt make it less credible. Even news from Vanguard, Punch and the likes are sourced by Journalist. Or do u think the journalist ain't human?. My blog reported the closure of MTN office in benin live and some other news first hand, b4 others copied it. see here >> https://www.nairaland.com/2266517/mtn-office-shut-down-benin . Although this present report is not fully confirmed, but in every rumour there's an atom of truth. And why do you think the Outgoing president can't be appointed ?. He's one of the most peace loving president this country has ever had, with the exemption of him not being able to deliver his presidential duties convincingly. I don't post untrue reports or wait and just copy. Not every blogger is HUNGRY.

Have a nice day!

(1) (Reply)

Video Prince Jeff Ejike Chukwuanuka Of Ogu Kingdom Speaks Against Xenophobic SA / I Was A Motor Park Tout —benue Gov-elect. / The Untold Story Of Pdps' Coup Behind Sarakis Senate Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.