Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

My Father's Will - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Father's Will (496 Views)

My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) / My Father Gives Me N500 Each Time He Sleeps With Me, 15-yr-old Reveals / My Father Is The Brain Behind Most Kidnappings In Lagos, Ogun: Suspect (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Father's Will by ConfessionsNgr: 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
So it happened that my father died about two months ago, leaving three wives and thirteen children which I happen to be the first born. He was a very wealthy man, and we were each expecting meaningful share by the time the will was going to be read. In the will, he said everything he owns should be sold, and then ten percent of the whole money should be shared equally between the sixteen of us, and his four younger siblings. The total value of his assets is approximated 500 million. Yes, FIVE HUNDRED MILLION Naira. Ten percent of that is 50 million, and divided equally between 20 people means 2.5 million each for us. This is ridiculous because just last year, one of my step sisters spent almost 5 million on her birthday alone. The most annoying thing is that when we asked where the remaining 450 million should go, the will said to the church and charity. How can a man be that heartless? And his lawyer is a strict man who won't compromise. We have plans to contest this will or if possible write one that will be favourable. Any ideas on what should be done? What would make a man to be so wicked to his family?

http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/68/my-fathers-will

Story posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com Create a post or make comments anonymously on Your Confidential Social Site
Re: My Father's Will by Lobolintin(m): 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hmmm
Re: My Father's Will by MRBrownJ: 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
ConfessionsNgr:
So it happened that my father died about two months ago, leaving three wives and thirteen children which I happen to be the first born. He was a very wealthy man, and we were each expecting meaningful share by the time the will was going to be read. In the will, he said everything he owns should be sold, and then ten percent of the whole money should be shared equally between the sixteen of us, and his four younger siblings. The total value of his assets is approximated 500 million. Yes, FIVE HUNDRED MILLION Naira. Ten percent of that is 50 million, and divided equally between 20 people means 2.5 million each for us. This is ridiculous because just last year, one of my step sisters spent almost 5 million on her birthday alone. The most annoying thing is that when we asked where the remaining 450 million should go, the will said to the church and charity. How can a man be that heartless? And his lawyer is a strict man who won't compromise. We have plans to contest this will or if possible write one that will be favourable. Any ideas on what should be done? What would make a man to be so wicked to his family?
http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/68/my-fathers-will
Story posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com Create a post or make comments anonymously on Your Confidential Social Site

lol, see how suddenly church is meaningful to them, yet i am sure they are the 1st in church on sundays?! HYPOCRITES!!!!
if that is their late father's wishes then so be it, HE worked for this money, thats his and he can do what he pleases with it. if 2,5Milla (free) is not enough for them then let them go work for this money and see how they manage. nonsense!

(1) (Reply)

20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Peckham, UK / 10 Docked For Assaulting 3 Women Over Theft Of Pepper In Ejiigbo / Acting Inspector General Of Police Sets New Agenda To Improve Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.