Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Pictures Of Prospective Corps Members Waiting For Their Call Up Letters - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Pictures Of Prospective Corps Members Waiting For Their Call Up Letters (1813 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 2: An Important Information For Aspiring Corps Members / 2016 Batch B Mobilization Of Prospective Corps Members Begins Tomorrow(photo) / NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Prospective Corps Members Waiting For Their Call Up Letters by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
prior to the final announcement and declaration of the just concluded Presidential elections,nigerians were seen glued to their TV with their calculators posting wonderful pictures of themselves and their mood...NySc seems to have subjected pcm to the same kind of tension and suspense that was witnessed during the collation process of the results...prospective corps members should post pictures of themselves before and after knowing their fate as regards to where they're posted....
let's do this
Re: Pictures Of Prospective Corps Members Waiting For Their Call Up Letters by Mrrespect(m): 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
Let start wt u
Re: Pictures Of Prospective Corps Members Waiting For Their Call Up Letters by arckmed99: 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mehn I must confess I have not eaten since morning just becos of dis posting ooo......no apetite
Re: Pictures Of Prospective Corps Members Waiting For Their Call Up Letters by moneybag007(m): 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
Dear prospective corp members, if you need a genuine and authentic nysc posting to your desired state (any state here in nigeria), contact Tunde on these lines: 08030453695 or 08115023224. I can guarantee you 100 percent success as he works @ nysc headquarters in Abuja.
Re: Pictures Of Prospective Corps Members Waiting For Their Call Up Letters by Bigdreams(m): 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
Guys, don't worry.

The tension is all part of the excitement.

No matter the stream you fall into, take it cool and prepare ahead.

Success is yours.

Click:

(1) (Reply)

PNDS: Post NYSC Depression Syndrome / 2015batch B December Alawee / How I Was Able To Raise #250,000 To Start My Beauty Parlor...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.