Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

See How A Pretty Corper Celebrated Her Birthday With The Less Privileged!!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / See How A Pretty Corper Celebrated Her Birthday With The Less Privileged!!! (1790 Views)

Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo / "Village Corper": Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Pretty Corper Celebrated Her Birthday With The Less Privileged!!! by lonelydora: 11:00pm On Apr 29, 2019
A corper serving in Anambra state Ministry of Youths and Sports by IG @theJhunelle celebrated her birthday in style.

She wrote:

April 26>> My Birth Month
It’s Usually a Day about Me Me!.
>>It was Different this Time>>
————
This year I was Strongly Led by the Holy Spirit to put a SMILE on the Faces of these Amazing and Adorable Children at The Orphanage .” Luke 6:38
This Vision Began when Nysc posted me to the “Legal Aid Society” as my Group for Their Community Development Service (CDS).
——
In there we organized activities such as Visiting the less privileged and Sensitizing them.. ~~This gave me a better insight on how much they need us And I thought Why not have your Own Personal CDS! ———
With that,When I received the Instruction from God,I didn’t think twice ,I Quickly knew it was in line with his Will for Me!!
GUESS WHAT? .
You too can do the same! You don’t have to wait until you’re Dangote to give back,, These children Are so in Need of Our Love And Care!!! — I’m Certainly Doing this Again Hopefully when I Finally Get that Dream Job

Lalasticlala, Ogbeche77, CrazyMan, yokiti come and see oooo!!!!

1 Like

Re: See How A Pretty Corper Celebrated Her Birthday With The Less Privileged!!! by lonelydora: 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
More pix. She donated clothes, shoes, food items, etc. What a wonderful way to celebrate birthday

Please give her some thumbs up

1 Like

Re: See How A Pretty Corper Celebrated Her Birthday With The Less Privileged!!! by lonelydora: 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
More pictures.

She's a pretty girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Pretty Corper Celebrated Her Birthday With The Less Privileged!!! by cassidy1996(m): 11:39pm On Apr 29, 2019
kudos to her

1 Like

Re: See How A Pretty Corper Celebrated Her Birthday With The Less Privileged!!! by popsy2(m): 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2019
Kudos to the corper. She did absolutely noble.

1 Like

Re: See How A Pretty Corper Celebrated Her Birthday With The Less Privileged!!! by lonelydora: 8:15am On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:
Kudos to the corper. She did absolutely noble.

Yes. She has a good heart

1 Like

Re: See How A Pretty Corper Celebrated Her Birthday With The Less Privileged!!! by Omuneizzy6(m): 8:00am On May 01, 2019
This lady, you have done your part let's see what God will do.... do you know I love you please reply me

2 Likes

Re: See How A Pretty Corper Celebrated Her Birthday With The Less Privileged!!! by grandstar(m): 9:24am On May 10, 2019
The dark skinned boy at the back wearing blue looks like a darkened version of an 11year old in my congregation.

I hope they are the aren't related
Re: See How A Pretty Corper Celebrated Her Birthday With The Less Privileged!!! by lonelydora: 6:40am On May 15, 2019
Omuneizzy6:
This lady, you have done your part let's see what God will do.... do you know I love you please reply me

She loves you too.

1 Like

Re: See How A Pretty Corper Celebrated Her Birthday With The Less Privileged!!! by lonelydora: 6:41am On May 15, 2019
grandstar:
The dark skinned boy at the back wearing blue looks like a darkened version of an 11year old in my congregation.

I hope they are the aren't related

You may be right.
Re: See How A Pretty Corper Celebrated Her Birthday With The Less Privileged!!! by Greystone: 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
lonelydora:

She loves you too.
grin
Epic reply

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nysc 2019 Batch B, Stream 2 Pcms Whatsapp Group / OAU Pcms..let's Meet Here / Vacancy (accounting, Banking )OND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.