Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,654 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

APC Split In Five As Office-sharing War Heightens - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Split In Five As Office-sharing War Heightens (3042 Views)

Breaking: APC Split Into Factions. / APC Split Into Two Factions - Timi Frank / Agitations For Biafra Heightens, Eastern Leaders React - Hallmark News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Split In Five As Office-sharing War Heightens by unuane1(m): 2:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
Guardian Nigeria reports that
the All Progressives Congress
(APC) has been split into five
camps as its elders are now
forced to work out a survival
strategy.
While the APC chieftains
remained admirably united in
their solid purpose to kick out
the PDP, it appears that the
fight for regional and self-
interest might be too much a
challenge for them as May 29,
2015 looms.
According to the paper, one of
the groups, comprising of the
erstwhile CPC and a few
members of ANPP (together
referred secretly to as the
Katsina or Hausa Or Fulani
grouo) have begun to keenly
pursue the goal of ensuring
that Buhari survives the
onslaught from other forces
within the APC.
Buhari, meanwhile, is
pondering the final list of his
transition committee.

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/apc-split-in-five-as-office-sharing-war-heightens.110897/
Re: APC Split In Five As Office-sharing War Heightens by tomakint: 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
I knew from day one that APC (a wuruwuru party of strange bed fellows) cannot last in the political scheme of things. How can you explain Atiku, Amaechi, Saraki, Tinubu, Obasanjo, El-Rufai, Sanusi, Ogbonaya Onu, Okorocha all working together as one.......lailai

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Split In Five As Office-sharing War Heightens by IamPatriotic(m): 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
Oju yin lo maa se
Re: APC Split In Five As Office-sharing War Heightens by Redoil: 3:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
tomakint:
I knew from day one that APC (a wuruwuru party of strange bed fellows) cannot last in the political scheme of things. How can you explain Atiku, Amaechi, Saraki, Tinubu, Obasanjo, El-Rufai, Sanusi, Ogbonaya Onu, Okorocha all working together as one.......lailai
greed of the highest order might be connecting them.

1 Like

Re: APC Split In Five As Office-sharing War Heightens by ifyan(m): 4:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
Not surprised.

You know.............
Re: APC Split In Five As Office-sharing War Heightens by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
tomakint:

Lucifer, queen of the coast, Satan, devil and mammy water working together..

2 Likes

Re: APC Split In Five As Office-sharing War Heightens by baybeeboi: 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
the same people who will make the country so ungovernable Buhari.
Watching in HD.

1 Like

Re: APC Split In Five As Office-sharing War Heightens by luvinhubby(m): 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
Marriage of strange bed fellows united in winning an election.
Wedding is an event but marriage is a life. The wedding (election) is over, let us see how this marriage works.

#Nigeriashallbegreatagain

5 Likes

Re: APC Split In Five As Office-sharing War Heightens by Chiaka(f): 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
y role model remains minister of health -Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu for
systematically helping to stop the spread of Ebola in Nigeria.
Nigeria will also be declared Polio free soonest. We need more people like him!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Split In Five As Office-sharing War Heightens by Chiaka(f): 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
my role model remains minister of health -Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu for
systematically helping to stop the spread of Ebola in Nigeria.
Nigeria will also be declared Polio free soonest. We need more people like him!!!

2 Likes

Re: APC Split In Five As Office-sharing War Heightens by Chiaka(f): 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
unuane1:
strategy.
While the APC chieftains
2015 looms.
erstwhile CPC and a few
that Buhari survives the
within the APC.
Buhari, meanwhile, is
transition committee.

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/apc-split-in-five-as-office-sharing-war-heightens.110897/

Tinubu should stop trying to control Buhari. He is the president elect for crying out loud. Let him pick those he can work with to bring the change
Re: APC Split In Five As Office-sharing War Heightens by ProfessorPeter(m): 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
Oh Lord let this fraud called APC scatter before May 29 2015
Re: APC Split In Five As Office-sharing War Heightens by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ordinarily, this is expected due to calibers of politicians that invested in the project called APC. However, the Core-Northern agenda in APC will be hard to actualized as they intend to protect Buhari to force cornering the National wealth to their region but with Tinubu as National leader who is indirectly championing his Western agenda and Okorocha on the show to force inclusion of Eastern interest, there won't be an agreement rather things may be allowed to workout by providence.

While APC will lead the NASS, some fringe elements among them will still play opposition when necessary to appear relevant in the scheme of things.

1 Like

Re: APC Split In Five As Office-sharing War Heightens by Scatterboss(m): 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
We have been hearing this trash for long and how APC wont last 1 year. Next story pls

2 Likes

Re: APC Split In Five As Office-sharing War Heightens by efilefun(m): 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ok
Re: APC Split In Five As Office-sharing War Heightens by chacoonder(m): 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
Oh Lord let this fraud called APC scatter before May 29 2015
Your own Ogboni lord is nothing compared to the true God of the over 15 million people that voted for change.It's better you stop that your silly prayer before the APC change tsunami sweeps you to a heartrending state.

1 Like

Re: APC Split In Five As Office-sharing War Heightens by ki02020(m): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
God please let all the stormy situation within APC be still......so that their mind can be in unism to fufil their political promises
Re: APC Split In Five As Office-sharing War Heightens by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
tomakint:
You forget Barnabas Germade cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: APC Split In Five As Office-sharing War Heightens by tomakint: 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
barcanista:
You forget Barnabas Germade cheesy cheesy cheesy
You sef see am my brother grin lD
Re: APC Split In Five As Office-sharing War Heightens by Opinedecandid(m): 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
This is just the beginning.

Strange bed fellows.

Marriage of convenience.

Aggrieved people congress.

The end will surely justify the means.
Re: APC Split In Five As Office-sharing War Heightens by saintopus(m): 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
I smell implosion.
Re: APC Split In Five As Office-sharing War Heightens by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
tomakint:

You sef see am my brother grin lD
Make them fight themselves. Na siddon look we go de do
Re: APC Split In Five As Office-sharing War Heightens by Aitee1: 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
Kwaaaa kwaaaa kwaaaa cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is just the Genesis by the time we get to malachi they'll know better grin
Re: APC Split In Five As Office-sharing War Heightens by Holywizard: 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
GEJ my HERO, ASARI DOKUBO my MENTOR

BUHARI...a weakling!!!
Re: APC Split In Five As Office-sharing War Heightens by TechRev: 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
luvinhubby:
Marriage of strange bed fellows united in winning an election.
Wedding is an event but marriage is a life. The wedding (election) is over, let us see how this marriage works.

#Nigeriashallbegreatagain

@bolded.
Please when was Nigeria ever great?? What constituted the greatness then??
Re: APC Split In Five As Office-sharing War Heightens by luvinhubby(m): 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
TechRev:

@bolded.
Please when was Nigeria ever great?? What constituted the greatness then??
When i was in pry 2 cool Then it was N1 = $1.
Bought a bottle of coke for 7kobo.
Bought a tin of Coast milk for 15kobo
Bought a ticket to Lagos for N2.50kobo
My father bought his first brand new Peugeot 404 salon for N1,200.
Got my first Bata school Cortina for N1.50 kobo

You want more?
Re: APC Split In Five As Office-sharing War Heightens by TechRev: 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
luvinhubby:

You want more?

Please how is all this you listed greatness?? A nigerian's definition of greatness is very alarming. Please check what it means for a country to be great.

FYI Nigeria was never great. It has always been a depreciating zoological republic filled with monkeys and baboons. Anyone calling himself a Nigerian is either a monkey or a baboon. I can prove it to you.
Re: APC Split In Five As Office-sharing War Heightens by Enahi(f): 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
luvinhubby:

You want more?
chai Oga you don' old o, u might be my dad's age mate.
Re: APC Split In Five As Office-sharing War Heightens by goodgood2(m): 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ok, we aff here! D pight never even start sef. Make no mistake, buhari has failed already.
unuane1:
strategy.
While the APC chieftains
2015 looms.
erstwhile CPC and a few
that Buhari survives the
within the APC.
Buhari, meanwhile, is
transition committee.

Re: APC Split In Five As Office-sharing War Heightens by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
tomakint:

Bros, these people are the "progressives" oooooo!
Those who came to rescue Nigeria!

Imagine Atiku and Obj, Obj and Tinubu, Amechi and Obj, hahahaahaha!
Nigeria has entered a big poo!

Jonathan, you are a hero!
Re: APC Split In Five As Office-sharing War Heightens by onyi4edu(f): 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
What!!! Working out a survival strategy when they are yet to take over power shocked that's too early and besides a party splitting into five camps is really not a good sign

(1) (Reply)

Gabon Isn’t A Zoo – Dirty Messi Didn’t Respect Us’ / Bloodbath In Ahoada, Rivers State / Wow! See Project Buhari Has Been Working On! Nigerians Would Love This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.