Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,423 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Picture Of Gen Buhari During The Civil War - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Gen Buhari During The Civil War (6002 Views)

What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting / Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Gen Buhari During The Civil War by Sunymoore(m): 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
He took an oath to depend the Constitution and also to obey the president..
Re: Picture Of Gen Buhari During The Civil War by gwales: 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
mryoungdon:

Die you fool, he will not try rubbish on our way to freedom. Die in your zoo. Nigeria is a ZOO
rubbish!!! your hero ojukwu ran to Abidjan

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gen Buhari During The Civil War by shawwal1(m): 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
Thank you baba for dealing with the iyamirai,yan iska kawai munafikai if they try to secede again I promise to take up arm and March with the Nigerian Army!I miss the part1 the part2 will star myself and all the almajirai of North.
Re: Picture Of Gen Buhari During The Civil War by fecosequence(m): 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
HolyHero:
if any silly igbo who still believe in that there foolish biafra state raise up his ugly head another buhari will rise up and kill him as y'all fathers were you killed
borow sense if u no get..inu?
Re: Picture Of Gen Buhari During The Civil War by HolyHero: 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
fecosequence:
borow sense if u no get..inu?
guy no vex...but u foolish ooo
Re: Picture Of Gen Buhari During The Civil War by Abbey2sam(m): 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
Many people maynot understand the level of our grudges against Gen Buhari. He fought against the people of the south East region in the war.

Buhari need alot of reassuring to convince us that he is now our friend.you cannot blame our people for voting against the Apc party that front Gen Buhari as its presidential candidate

he fought for nigeria, for his country and not against his country

if you people decides to create biafura again i will fight for nigeria too
Re: Picture Of Gen Buhari During The Civil War by ezeagu(m): 10:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
Abbey2sam:

he fought for nigeria, for his country and not against his country

if you people decides to create biafura again i will fight for nigeria too

And you will waste your life.
Re: Picture Of Gen Buhari During The Civil War by milky3(f): 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
Buhari my hero
Oshinbajo my role model
Fashola my hobby cool
Re: Picture Of Gen Buhari During The Civil War by whizoooo: 11:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Picture Of Gen Buhari During The Civil War by Abbey2sam(m): 11:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
ezeagu:

And you will waste your life.

if what buhari is is your own definition of wasting of life, i rather waste it................................isi_Ewu
Re: Picture Of Gen Buhari During The Civil War by ezeagu(m): 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
Abbey2sam:

if what buhari is is your own definition of wasting of life, i rather waste it................................isi_Ewu

Your army cannot subdue desert scoundrels, you will waste your life fighting those who supply their arms.
Re: Picture Of Gen Buhari During The Civil War by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mynd44:
Going by this logic, the SE should not have voted for President Obasanjo too
This was what I was about to write...

Thanks
Re: Picture Of Gen Buhari During The Civil War by Samuelrr: 12:48am On Dec 14, 2018
tochukwuifeduba:
Yes one Nigeria but there should not be any arguement when Lagos become a no man Land afterall we are ONE NIGERIANS

grin tongue

Re: Picture Of Gen Buhari During The Civil War by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 14, 2018
tochukwuifeduba:
Yes one Nigeria but there should not be any arguement when Lagos become a no man Land afterall we are ONE NIGERIANS

grin tongue
Imperialyoruba must see this grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

RAW Video From The Bank Robbery At Lagos Ikorodu This Morning / Unbelievable: Buhari's Presidential Aircraft Packed In London Has Consumed N80m / Sen. Godswill Apkabio In Mosque "RIGHT OR WRONG"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.