Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

What Do You Wish The Man Trekking From Yola To Abuja To See The President-elect. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Wish The Man Trekking From Yola To Abuja To See The President-elect. (410 Views)

Photos: Atiku Abubakar And Bola Tinubu Welcome Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuj / Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT / Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Wish The Man Trekking From Yola To Abuja To See The President-elect. by SEEMESEEMEO(m): 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mr Sulaiman Hashimu is still on the road somewhere heading to abuja from yola to express joy and solidarity with President-elect Muhammadu Buhari and to also witness the inauguration ceremony of President elect.
What do you wish him?

Re: What Do You Wish The Man Trekking From Yola To Abuja To See The President-elect. by IlorinFinest: 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
Another mumu thread. I wish him death ode oniranu oshi angry
Re: What Do You Wish The Man Trekking From Yola To Abuja To See The President-elect. by SEEMESEEMEO(m): 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
IlorinFinest:
Another mumu thread. I wish him death ode oniranu oshi angry
This guy dey vex o cheesy there's still time brother, you can start trekking from ilorin to abuja today and believe me, you will be in abuja before may 29 cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Gov-elect Inaugurates C’ttees To Facilitate Smooth Take-off / What Do You Think Will Happen To Him? / Governors-elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.