Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Photo: This Brit was never checked by Immigration While On A Visit To Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photo: This Brit was never checked by Immigration While On A Visit To Nigeria (1106 Views)

Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) / USA Visa Applicants' Social Media Posts To Be Vetted By Immigration In New Bill / Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo: This Brit was never checked by Immigration While On A Visit To Nigeria by babeface3: 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
People that criticized my position on my post on Nairaland-https://www.nairaland.com/2210822/he-deported-arriving-uk - should have a look at this. This guy is a classmate in Europe and he recently got married; I cajoled him to visit Tinapa, Obudu Catle ranch and few other places, his experience on arrival. He decided not to mention Naija for some reason, and used Africa instead:

Re: Photo: This Brit was never checked by Immigration While On A Visit To Nigeria by kay9(m): 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
It's a crying shame, bro. I personally hold nothing against the brits and americans and - heck, just about anyone who has a white skin - whom our own customs have decided treat like demigods. But it really pains me when I remember the INTENSE scrutiny and microscopic analysis I received at the U.S airports, specifically Houston. I blame two groups of people: (1) our own brothers and sisters out there giving the rest of us a bad name and calling it "hustling"; (2) our unexposed, poorly paid, and barely literate custom officers - walahi whenever I make the mental effort of comparing them to their counterparts abroad, laff go just dey kill me! grin

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Save Money This Christmas / Ghana’s New Visa Policy: Why I Think Nigeria Should Do Same / Schooling And Working In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.