Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,299 members, 7,815,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

I Could Let A Guy Touch My Boobs — Harmony - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Could Let A Guy Touch My Boobs — Harmony (1154 Views)

Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" / Stella Idika: My Boyfriend Can't Do Without My Boobs / "I Could Let A Guy Touch My B0obs If That's What The Script Says" — Emike Ekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Could Let A Guy Touch My Boobs — Harmony by Daslim180(m): 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
Move over Maheeda. Tiwa Savage isn’t just as
gusty. Not even Adokiye has the wild streak,
the new sensational singer, Harmony is letting
off to the world. Born as Emike Ekwe,
Harmony, as she is called, announced her
arrival on the Nigerian music scene with a
single, Chocolate, which is billed for release
on Monday.

A hot item as always, Harmony recently told
Vanguard in an interview that she sees no
problem in going nude in her video if the
script says she should. She said she is a
complete professional who follows her script
to the letter.
Also in a more recent chat the fair-skinned
sexy lady confirmed her later assertion by
adding that she could do anything that is
required of her in front of the cameras, going
nude or even trying deeper tricks.
“I could kiss, I could let a guy touch my
boobs, I could let a guy smack my ass, I can
kiss a girl, like wet kiss in a music video, but
if that is what the script says” she said.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/let-guy-touch-boobs-harmony/

Re: I Could Let A Guy Touch My Boobs — Harmony by Basildvalour(m): 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
Very soon, they'll go beyond your boobs and down below...Hope you'll still allow them cos they already got an invitation
Re: I Could Let A Guy Touch My Boobs — Harmony by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
A pic of her?
Re: I Could Let A Guy Touch My Boobs — Harmony by Penssuwa(m): 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
Boobs that have turned to a public amusement center. She should pay people for patronizing her.
Re: I Could Let A Guy Touch My Boobs — Harmony by ramdris(m): 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
That says a lot about ur personality sis. Oniranu!
..Am sure mod must be put dis on FP cos they love news like dis grin grin..

(1) (Reply)

GODWIN! Melvin Oduah Shares His Amazing Car Crash Experience; Check On It / Adaeze Yobo Mother Is A Lesbian! She loves Tacos not Sausages.. Yummy! / Akon To Give 600 Million Africans Solar Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.