Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones (3573 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together / GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) / Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
you just inhaled your cocaine, and the next thing that creeps into your mind is; buhari should jail the jagaban of Africa

Cramjones you are a big fool, btw you are even the person that should be in jail for life

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by otipoju(m): 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Orishirishi!! grin

Now you're sounding like FFK.

grin grin

Fani Kayode thinks that we are fools...nothing will stop him from going to jail. Cram Jones is FFK..no doubt

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
raumdeuter:
Tinubu must be jailed based on beer parlor gists? I think someone has mixed your cocaine with cement

If you have any evidence take it to court and get a judgment against him

if you have any evidence that gej stole money,take it to court and get a judgement against him.

Nigerians!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by raumdeuter: 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
Avalon316:

if you have any evidence that gej stole money,take it to court and get a judgement against him.

Nigerians!!!

Most of you TANOID lack common sense. For the past 16yrs Jonathan had immunity from prosecution

For the past 8yrs, Tinubu has no immunity and has surived under 3 presidents while in the opposition yet not one of them can pin any crime on him

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by socialmediaman: 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
I just believe Buhari should empower the anti corruption agencies and allow them do their jobs. If they find Tinubu corrupt, fine, they could give him and other alleged corrupt people plea bargain and suspended sentences to return stolen money. Apart from that, we need to attack this issue constitutionally, GMB could send a bill to the national assembly barring any political office holders found guilty of crime from participating in partisan politics, holding political office, being at the board of any organization which has dealings with the government etc.

cramjones:
Much a do about the elections - it is now time to act. Agreed, GMB benefited from massive funding of corrupt money from Bola Ahmed Tinubu, but did he really have a choice? Not at all. GMB needed stolen money to fund his campaign to usurp the PDP whose bank account was Nigeria's treasury. This is the only way one can win the elections.

GMB is now our president elect, definitely of higher power that Bola Tinubu. We must do away with a heroin and cocaine dealer, a theif who plundered and continues to plunder Lagos. It is time to do away with this man called Tinubu. He is nothing but a thief and a murderer.

GMB must do the needful!

God Bless Nigeria!

CramJones

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by otipoju(m): 7:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
Gbawe:

@OP

Are you for real? I know you love attention and probably only one other poster here betters you in the attention-seeking stake but again I must ask, are you for real? Buhari tried to become President in 2003, 2007 and 2011 and he failed on each occasion. Now he is President. After becoming President, Tinubu's name is always the one Buhari mentions first as the person responsible for his victory. Does it make sense Buhari, not even considering that the man credit what he has become to Tinubu, will then jail a politician whose intellectual capacity a President will need to keep on his side when powerful cabal begins to rise against the measures Buhari will have to deploy to curb corruption and bring sanity to Nigeria?

So you expect Buhari to be an ingrate, by jailing the man who made him president after three failed attempts, and to also be as stupid as a man who has Messi on his football team and decides to break the legs of the best player, by far, his team has? Yet you will say they are offering you political positions. If true then I pity those extending the offer to you because you clearly know nothing about Nigerian politics. Buhari needs and will continue to need Tinubu behind him. Becoming President is only the beginning and you will still have to move against very powerful cabals and individual bent on preserving the sordid status quo keeping Nigeria down. You think Buhari is a fool unable to note how Tinubu neutralised and overcame many powerful forces to make him President? Please keep your attention-seeking thread sensible because this one is merely a brainless effort to pander to the unthinking "Jail Tinubu lynchmob" you know many Nairalanders are part of. Tinubu is a force for good and Buhari now knows this completely. That is what matters even if you want to remain here whipping up sentiments in excitable kids.

This post is from a very rational mind. I duff my hat for you.

That Fani Kayode guy lacks brains in real life and on the internet as Cram Jones.

Buhari like Fashola is too straightforward to be a politician . Buhari will govern while Tinubu will play the politics for him.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
Gbawe:

@OP

Are you for real? I know you love attention and probably only one other poster here betters you in the attention-seeking stake but again I must ask, are you for real? Buhari tried to become President in 2003, 2007 and 2011 and he failed on each occasion. Now he is President. After becoming President, Tinubu's name is always the one Buhari mentions first as the person responsible for his victory. Does it make sense Buhari, not even considering that the man credit what he has become to Tinubu, will then jail a politician whose intellectual capacity a President will need to keep on his side when powerful cabal begins to rise against the measures Buhari will have to deploy to curb corruption and bring sanity to Nigeria?

So you expect Buhari to be an ingrate, by jailing the man who made him president after three failed attempts, and to also be as stupid as a man who has Messi on his football team and decides to break the legs of the best player, by far, his team has? Yet you will say they are offering you political positions. If true then I pity those extending the offer to you because you clearly know nothing about Nigerian politics. Buhari needs and will continue to need Tinubu behind him. Becoming President is only the beginning and you will still have to move against very powerful cabals and individual bent on preserving the sordid status quo keeping Nigeria down. You think Buhari is a fool unable to note how Tinubu neutralised and overcame many powerful forces to make him President? Please keep your attention-seeking thread sensible because this one is merely a brainless effort to pander to the unthinking "Jail Tinubu lynchmob" you know many Nairalanders are part of. Tinubu is a force for good and Buhari now knows this completely. That is what matters even if you want to remain here whipping up sentiments in excitable kids.
General Gbawe, always on point. More power to your elbow Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by talktimi(m): 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
Gbawe please stand on one side. You are categorically saying that even if Tinubu is guilty of corrupt offences, he should not be indicted or charged by Buhari's administration. How then do the ordinary masses and indeed the world at large take the incoming govts anti corruption stance seriously when there are obvious sacred cows ? Nigeria will indeed be viewed as a country run by a corruption riddled government. I don't expect what you posted here even though your usual praise singers refused to be analytical. I would rather expect you to challenge anybody to throw in the gauntlet and challenge Tinubu in a proper court of law with valid evidence

Remember Buhari's mantra during the campaign was he would fight corruption. Certain individuals around him would be a minus to him
Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by arbitter: 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
[size=4pt]How much do you wanna bet that this will be on the frontpage soon [/size]
Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by spako4(m): 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
The leader of satanic group,TAN,Ifeanyi Uba will give account of money he dubiously received from GEJ government for fuel subsidy,role he played in Ekitigate and other dirty jobs.
He is the one that should be ready to go to jail and some members of TAN like you
Don't forget 20billion dollars NNPC scandal will also be probed by GMB.
Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by buskie13(m): 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
cramjones:

GEJ is the most useless president in the history of Nigeria. He is so clueless and fearful that he is just best being useless. His uselessness and cluelessness took him out of power.
Nigerian will now know the real powers that lie in the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. You think GMB was just wasting his time reading the riot act to his family? Just watch and see...Nigerians will be very shocked!

-CramJones

just shut de hell up u blind goat...I just feel like spitting on u cos u so disgusting... tufiakwa
Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by tempest01(m): 9:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
cramjones:

Nigerians will be very surprised. The wining and dining party will end after May 29th, it is then that Nigerians will know who Buhari really is.

The only man he would spare isPresident Olusegun Obasanjo who continues to remain his boss. Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a small boy to GMB. Remember this man was head of state when Bola Tinubu was trying to move drugs in Chicago. Nigerians will suddenly realize how brutal Buhari can be. You think a 5 star general will allow himself to be used by a bloody civilian drug peddler, theif and murder? Not the General Buhari I know!

-CramJones
What happened to the ministerial post you were bragging about
Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by Gbawe: 12:37am On Apr 28, 2015
talktimi:
Gbawe please stand on one side. You are categorically saying that even if Tinubu is guilty of corrupt offences, he should not be indicted or charged by Buhari's administration. How then do the ordinary masses and indeed the world at large take the incoming govts anti corruption stance seriously when there are obvious sacred cows ? Nigeria will indeed be viewed as a country run by a corruption riddled government. I don't expect what you posted here even though your usual praise singers refused to be analytical. I would rather expect you to challenge anybody to throw in the gauntlet and challenge Tinubu in a proper court of law with valid evidence

Remember Buhari's mantra during the campaign was he would fight corruption. Certain individuals around him would be a minus to him

Stop the mischief my friend. What is Tinubu convicted of and why do Nigerians, specifically from certain ethnic groups and opportunist attention-seekers like Cramjones, continue to mention him ? I won't do your work for you but google the info to see that ACN, now defunct, was the only political party, out of the major ones in Nigeria, to be praised by auditors as haven complied with all regulatory stipulation of transparent book-keeping and up to date payment of relevant fees, levies and general charges. The PDP and even Buhari's CPC stood negatively indicted while tne ACN under Tinubu was exemplary according to auditors. The bottom line is that Tinubu conduct his affairs cleanly. Why would Buhari then make a Tinubu who is deemed clean, haven been one of the few Nigerians to face a court and be acquited, the object of his corruption fignt especially given what Tinubu sacrificed to make him President? That is my point.

So before Buhari focuses on the immediate corruption of the past government that got us where we are he should fruitlessly go after Tinubu who conducts his affairs above board and also doubles as a power broker Buhari believed in enough to embrace for his presidency project? You are an elder here because of your nairaland age . Stop leading the kids on. Buhari knows Tinubu is one of the few that stays on the side of legality always. Combine that with what Tinubu did for Buhari and can continue to do for him and it is obvious you and others are just blowing sentimental hot air because of your unobjective and ethnocentric hatred of jagaban. For example, when have you guys put forward the names of Kalu Orji, Odili, Uduagan, Elechi, Alison-Madueke, Theodore Orji, Peter Obi, Anenih et al from your region for immediate prosecution before shouting Tinubu as if he is the only politician in Nigeria. You and others don't fool me. You are fooling yourselves With your bigoted hypocrisy.

6 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by talktimi(m): 7:38am On Apr 28, 2015
Gbawe:

Stop the mischief my friend. What is Tinubu convicted of and why do Nigerians, specifically from certain ethnic groups and opportunist attention-seekers like Cramjones, continue to mention him ? I won't do your work for you but google the info to see that ACN, now defunct, was the only political party, out of the major ones in Nigeria, to be praised by auditors as haven complied with all regulatory stipulation of transparent book-keeping and up to date payment of relevant fees, levies and general charges. The PDP and even Buhari's CPC stood negatively indicted while tne ACN under Tinubu was exemplary according to auditors. The bottom line is that Tinubu conduct his affairs cleanly. Why would Buhari then make a Tinubu who is deemed clean, haven been one of the few Nigerians to face a court and be acquited, the object of his corruption fignt especially given what Tinubu sacrificed to make him President? That is my point.

So before Buhari focuses on the immediate corruption of the past government that got us where we are he should fruitlessly go after Tinubu who conducts his affairs above board and also doubles as a power broker Buhari believed in enough to embrace for his presidency project? You are an elder here because of your nairaland age . Stop leading the kids on. Buhari knows Tinubu is one of the few that stays on the side of legality always. Combine that with what Tinubu did for Buhari and can continue to do for him and it is obvious you and others are just blowing sentimentl air because of your unobjective and ethnocentric hatred of jagaban. For example, when have you guys put forforward the names of Kalu Orji, Odili, Uduagan, Elechi, Alison-Madueke, Theodore Orji, Peter Obi, Anenih et al from your region for immediate prosecution before shouting Tinubu as if he is the only politician in Nigeria. You and others don't fool me. You are fooling youselves With your bigoted hypocrisy.
I am coming back to properly reply you but let this be the last time you class me amongst tribal bigots here on nairaland and even elsewhere. You can check my records anywhere, even as an Ijaw man I have always been outspoken against the e wars Yoruba's and ibos especially always engage themselves in. If you knew my background while growing up, I would be the last person you will accuse of ethnocentric hatred. Cheers
Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by Gbawe: 12:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
talktimi:
I am coming back to properly reply you but let this be the last time you class me amongst tribal bigots here on nairaland and even elsewhere. You can check my records anywhere, even as an Ijaw man I have always been outspoken against the e wars Yoruba's and ibos especially always engage themselves in. If you knew my background while growing up, I would be the last person you will accuse of ethnocentric hatred. Cheers

Okay. Fair enough. Maybe you are not a bigot but you are certainly not fair to Tinubu. Does he use his Political connection to assist his business endeavours? Absolutely !!! Yet there is nothing wrong with this because it is done worldwide in even the most sophisticated democracies. If Tinubu has not contravened any laws in amassing wealth and has instead been very clever in building his business empire then why must you and others hate on him blindly? This is why I consider most haters of Tinubu as unexposed bigots. How is Tinubu worse that GEJ and Allison-Madueke, that you support, who make $20 billion disappear into thin air with Nigerians seeing nada in return? How is Tinubu more deserving of probe than those who looted the $18 billion disbursed to fight Boko Haram?

They say Tinubu owns Continental hotel. Let me ask you a question. If indeed Tinubu owns Continental hotel then is the edifice of hospitality, which employs many Nigerians and pay taxes, not to the pride of Nigeria?

Is the Oando the Tinubus are linked with not "the best company in Nigeria" as per last years voting? Bottom line is that Tinubu is an intelligent builder of men, political institutions and businesses. With that sort of sublime talent comes the ability to make a lot of money legitimately. You cannot compare Tinubu with those who just loot State and federal treasuries unintelligently and brazenly like many politicians you worship, vote for and back clannishly like "stealing is not corruption" GEJ. Therefore you and others, given your support of brazen looters, should spare us your hypocrisy. Name those from your region and those you previously worshipped on this forum for prosecution before you begin mentioning Tinubu. If you did that then I would not think you are a bigot for shouting about a man whose official influence was mainly over Lagos while you say nothing about many federal thieves who looted Nigeria blind at the centre and destroyed many lives.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by garrix8: 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
Gbawe:

Okay. Fair enough. Maybe you are not a bigot but you are certainly not fair to Tinubu. Does he use his Political connection to assist his business endeavours? Absolutely !!! Yet there is nothing wrong with this because it is done worldwide in even the most sophisticated democracies. If Tinubu has not contravened any laws in amassing wealth and has instead been very clever in building his business empire then why must you and others hate on him blindly? This is why I consider most haters of Tinubu as unexposed bigots. How is Tinubu worse that GEJ and Allison-Madueke, that you support, who make $20 billion disappear into thin air with Nigerians seeing nada in return? How is Tinubu more deserving of probe than those who looted the $18 billion disbursed to fight Boko Haram?

They say Tinubu owns Continental hotel. Let me ask you a question. If indeed Tinubu owns Continental hotel then is the edifice of hospitality, which employs many Nigerians and pay taxes, not to the pride of Nigeria?

Is the Oando the Tinubus are linked with not "the best company in Nigeria" as per last years voting? Bottom line is that Tinubu is an intelligent builder of men, political institutions and businesses. With that sort of sublime talent comes the ability to make a lot of money legitimately. You cannot compare Tinubu with those who just loot State and federal treasuries unintelligently and brazenly like many politicians you worship, vote for and back clannishly like "stealing is not corruption" GEJ. Therefore you and others, given your support of brazen looters, should spare us your hypocrisy. Name those from your region and those you previously worshipped on this forum for prosecution before you begin mentioning Tinubu. If you did that then I would not think you are a bigot for shouting about a man whose official influence was mainly over Lagos while you say nothing about many federal thieves who looted Nigeria blind at the centre and destroyed many lives.

A MACK truck just crushed a KEKE-NAPEP...

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by Gbawe: 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
nduchucks:
If Tinubu has a case to answer in the USA, how is he able to travel back and forth to the country without being arrested?

I suspect that he has already settled with the authorities and made restitutions, essentially, made a deal, a plea bargain which saved him from prosecution. As far as this is concerned, Buhari need not act.

Now, if people have any allegations of theft or corruption against Tinubu, let them come forth with evidence. I recall that Tinubu was charged to court but was not found guilty of anything and set free. This tells me that Buhari does not need to prosecute Tinubu for anything.

Let Buhari first deal with NNPC and missing billions first. Tinubu's financial empire seem to have been built legitimately. I'll stand corrected once I see evidence otherwise.

It is not enough to shout Alpha Beta or other corporations without concrete prosecutable evidence of any crime.

Thank you my brother. This is the position of most sensible and pragmatic folks. Nigerians may not like that Tinubu is very wealthy, in a Country of excruciating poverty, but many should understand that fingers are not equal and there will always be very talented and highly intelligent individuals, like Bill Gates for example, whose individual talents and ability is worth literally billions.

They will say Tinubu own continental hotal and deserves to be hated on this ground yet they will not mention Ibori who spent $21 million "dead money" on a private Jet surely enough to build perhaps two or three continental hotels. Is Continental Hotel employing Moroccans or Nigerians? Does the Hotel pay taxes to Indonesia and not Nigeria?

The problem is that Tinubu, as a genuinely talented leader and business guru, believes in building legitimate and visible empires and institutions that will outlast him. Whereas the looters crippling the centre just steal blindly and spend billions hiring private jets as Allison-Madueke did with no returns at all for Nigerians. I have no doubt the blind hatred of Tinubu has a very potent ethnic dimension because it is no coincidence that those shouting loudest and most vociferously against Tinubu conveniently never mention their own crooks like Orji Kalu, Theodore Orji, Uduaghan, Odili et al.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by jaso1(m): 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
cramjones:
Much a do about the elections - it is now time to act. Agreed, GMB benefited from massive funding of corrupt money from Bola Ahmed Tinubu, but did he really have a choice? Not at all. GMB needed stolen money to fund his campaign to usurp the PDP whose bank account was Nigeria's treasury. This is the only way one can win the elections.

GMB is now our president elect, definitely of higher power that Bola Tinubu. We must do away with a heroin and cocaine dealer, a theif who plundered and continues to plunder Lagos. It is time to do away with this man called Tinubu. He is nothing but a thief and a murderer.

GMB must do the needful!

God Bless Nigeria!

CramJones

Your father will welcome him into the prison.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Inner Streets Is Transformed / Biafra (IPOB) Agitation Is Lawful Says United Nations / Ijaw Youths Council (IYC) Urge FG To Release Radio Biafra Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.