Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Online Courses And Certifications - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Online Courses And Certifications (1162 Views)

Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student / Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria / 5 Benefits Of Online Courses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Courses And Certifications by arshavineering(m): 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
please I need some websites where I can get online courses and certifications. your usual suggestions will really be helpful. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Online Courses And Certifications by sseunth(m): 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
alison.com, cousera.org
Re: Online Courses And Certifications by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
arshavineering:
please I need some websites where I can get online courses and certifications. your usual suggestions will really be helpful. Thanks in anticipation
pls,what is the meaning of this online courses and it's advantages
Re: Online Courses And Certifications by arshavineering(m): 4:17am On Apr 28, 2015
Sadia1992:
pls,what is the meaning of this online courses and it's advantages

online courses could also be referred to as long distance learning. you learn online via the Internet. .u can also obtain your top level certificates like graduate and post graduate certificates, diploma and so on from well to do colleges and institutions in the world. some courses are free of charge while you pay for some.. I think u can extract the advantages from the aforementioned comments
Re: Online Courses And Certifications by arshavineering(m): 4:19am On Apr 28, 2015
sseunth:
alison.com, cousera.org

thanks man. but other than these two, no other one?
websites for IT courses will be appreciated greatly
Re: Online Courses And Certifications by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 28, 2015
arshavineering:

online courses could also be referred to as long distance learning. you learn online via the Internet. .u can also obtain your top level certificates like graduate and post graduate certificates, diploma and so on from well to do colleges and institutions in the world. some courses are free of charge while you pay for some.. I think u can extract the advantages from the aforementioned comments
can someone include it in cv and does it accepted in nigeria
Re: Online Courses And Certifications by sseunth(m): 10:14am On Apr 28, 2015
arshavineering:

thanks man. but other than these two, no other one?
websites for IT courses will be appreciated greatly
www.truth-code.com/2014/07/12-dozen-places-to-educate-yourself.html?m=1#sthash.RAgcE0FF.dpuf check the link
Re: Online Courses And Certifications by arshavineering(m): 2:18am On Apr 29, 2015
Sadia1992:
can someone include it in cv and does it accepted in nigeria

of course you can and to extent its accepted in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

National Open University Tma Q & A / State Of Origin Certificate / Meet The 7-year Old Who Is The Youngest Author In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.