Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State (19133 Views)

Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) / Boko Haram Kills Umusu, A Lt Colonel, In Borno (Photos) / Boko Haram Kills 4 Vigilantes While Others Surrender To Military(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by M4gunners: 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
Change
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by mcocolok(m): 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by kathykathy(f): 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
God dey oooo
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by seedorfg(m): 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
soon some maggot will spread into the thread and start diverting there ugly mouth to blame buhari, infact our army or soldier whatever need 85 lashes of wipe on there dick, #headbowandwalk autathread

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by atlwireles: 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
You people will find ways to contain your demons. You have 4 years to make your boys happy.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by Okeikpu(m): 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
Boko dogs,una chief....prophet Muhammad Osama Buhari neva win the election Wetin be una problem again ⊙︿⊙
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by Eyepencil: 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
philips70:

My major concern here is PDP, GEJ and co told us boko haram's mission is basically to make the country ungovernable for him. One would expect the killings to stop since they have achieved their aim. It's annoying this is the simple reason GEJ allowed bh to take the lives of uncountable Nigerians. GEJ should be tried for mass murder on the account of negligence.
Mumu... Shut up!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
Thump up bokoharam as you make buhari administration ungovanable. May buhari's govt fail to the extent that nigerians will burn buhari with raw acid. Amen

Funny, does your signature describe you or someone else? 'Cause you seem like the kind of person that'll want the incoming government to fail so you can say 'I told you so'.

If you have nothing to do other than spew garbage everywhere, why don't you take up arms and defend your country?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by martvel(m): 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
May GOD help and safe Nigeria from dis doom
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by starlingbawa(m): 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
holatin:
but I thought GEJ and his sataniod said dey don defeat boko haram.

I pray God strengthen buhari because GEJ incompetence has given liver to the dog called shakau

And I hope 'Boko-Haram' won't be murdering any more folks after May, 29, since GEJ is 'INCOMPETENT' like you highlighted?

It sure gets interesting by the second. Let's all wait and see how it plays out then....
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
Thump up bokoharam as you make buhari administration ungovanable. May buhari's govt fail to the extent that nigerians will burn buhari with raw acid. Amen
plz oga, are you sure your brain is not out of service when ur hand was busy typing this Plz modify it when ur brain is normal because to whom brain is given, sense is expected from him/her.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by deloon(m): 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
holatin:

I pray God strengthen buhari because GEJ incompetence has given liver to the dog called shakau
Is GEJ a soldier?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by philips70(m): 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
Eyepencil:
Mumu... Shut up!

We don't engage fools with subhuman genes.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by holyokoto(m): 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:

aRE YOU HUMAN? God will surely turn back your wish for Nigerians on your head and your families in Jesus name, Amen!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by XRAY21(m): 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
grayht:
They won't stop killing innocent life's for God's sake

Which kain religion be dis sef
the worst religion on the surface of the earth

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by Eniqurl(f): 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by hansad: 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
But Baba has won the election na. Let Boko go home na.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by Eyepencil: 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
philips70:

We don't engage fools with subhuman genes.
Cretinous fvctard!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by Yeeyo: 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
Boko haram ur father has won d electn, y ar u kilin d ppl?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by toluxa1(m): 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
Just when I wanted to say I'm no longer hearing from Shekau, has he also followed the example of GEJ and conceded defeat? God help us.

https://www.nairaland.com/2279702/lg-g2-32gb-black-plus
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by Litmus: 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
Nigeria is joking. We have to be joking. A nation with Nigeria's population size, economy, educated and sophisticated growing middle classes, mocking around with the likes of Niger, Cameroon, Congo and Togo. So called terrorists run around slaughtering our people, then our military chase them, they run and then they return and kill some more and then we chase them out again and they return and we all run around and around like little black sambos in the dust just like the wars in every frigging African country since independence, no better and no worst than Congo and their never ending primitive wars with Rwandan rebels and Ugandan interferences. I am so fed up with Nigeria not taking herself seriously.

Someone need to shout: Nigeria, you have grown too big for your African britches, we are no longer in the same league with all these neighboring African primitives. If we act like the maturing nation that we are then we should by now be swatting these French or Saudi backed pikaninis and flattening them like the gnats that they are instead of watching them rob our children of their parents, dehumanizing local psyche so that in the not too distant future we're going to be lumbered with populations that share the same immoral ghetto mentality as those South African township dwellers.

Buhari, Obasanjo, Sanusi and the rest of the frigging Nigerian elites already have enough money to last them many life times over so please stop saving money for them and spend the money on building Nigerian security to the levels she deserves which is to the extent of Brazil, Indonesia and the other middle ranking nations of this world.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by tomhank(m): 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:

I think you're stupid for making this statement... When are yhu gonna see ya fellow Nigerians as your brothers and sisters.... Instead of yhu to pray for his success for his fight against terrorism... For Gods sake ppl are dying.... Please next time talk with some sense of maturity
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by papaejima1: 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
holatin:

buhari's comment that an attack agains boko haram is an attack against the north is what gave boko haram liver
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
LittleSMARTEX:
Suspected Boko Haram gunmen shot dead 21 people in Yobe state who were trying to return home to recover abandoned food supplies, a local official and a victim’s relative said Monday. “The men, 21 of them, were stopped at Bultaram (village) by gunmen we believe are Boko Haram who shot them dead,” said Baba Nuhu, an official with the Gujba local government.

Nuhu and Haruna Maram, the brother of one of the victims, spoke to newsmen from Yobe’s capital Damaturu, where many Gujba residents have fled to seek refuge from Boko Haram violence.

“My brother and 20 others wanted to bring back their grains to augment ‎their lean food supplies to feed their families,” Maram said.
“Unfortunately, they were killed by (the) same Boko Haram we ran away from.” Gujba is one of a handful of districts in Yobe that Boko Haram captured during a sweeping offensive last year. The area has been hit by waves of attacks through the six-year Islamist uprising, including a massacre at an agricultural college in 2013 that targeted students sleeping their dormitories.

The military has claimed a series of successes against Boko Haram in an operation launched in February with neighbouring Chad, Cameroon and Niger. Scores of towns previously under rebel control have reportedly been liberated.

Nigeria’s military and outgoing president Goodluck Jonathan have encouraged those displaced by the uprising to return home, declaring much of the northeast safe for resettlement.

But community leaders in the embattled region have warned civilians are still at risk of Islamist attacks, especially those returning to remote areas like Gujba where the military’s deployment has typically been thin. Security experts have cautioned that the Islamists are far from defeated and are still capable of launching hit-and-run attacks.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/suspected-boko-haram-gunmen-kill-21-in-yobe/#sthash.EP8T32ji.dpuf

whats brave about this? 21 is a crowd. They should have taken different routes.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by francisbiz: 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
holatin:

GEJ GAVE THEM/ALMAJIRIS AND NOMADS EDUCATION AND FOUGHT BOKO WHICH WAS ALSO AN ISLAMIC MAKING AND THEY VOTED HIM OUT!
THEY SHOULD WAIT FOR BUHARI TO SAVE THEM, THAT IS IF THERE WOULD BE ANYBODY LEFT TO SAVE FROM NOW TO MAY 29TH.
YOU HAVE MADE YOUR FUNERAL!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by holatin(m): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
philips70:

My major concern here is PDP, GEJ and co told us boko haram's mission is basically to make the country ungovernable for him. One would expect the killings to stop since they have achieved their aim. It's annoying this is the simple reason GEJ allowed bh to take the lives of uncountable Nigerians. GEJ should be tried for mass murder on the account of negligence.
man, May God bless you more than your fore fathers.

I wish all sataniod can understand this.
imagine book harm threatening a whole Nigeria, GEJ is d biggest mistake to happen to a country.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by holatin(m): 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
Blurry:
Rest in Peace to the Dead.

How exactly do you reason like an untrained child. No manners. No decorum. No form of decency at all.

If you read the article, you would know that defeating BH in this terrain is a war that is far from over. Pockets of attacks is expected and may continue for a while.

and if you have dat tin called brain, you will know GEJ underestimating book harm made them strong today.
olofo
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by holatin(m): 7:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
HzRF:

Rubbish!!!

When most of u always shout for joy wen BH strike just to haul gej
Cook a lot of news just to discredit gej
Wen USA refuse to sell arm instead to advice him all u cud do is call him names
Nw d seed u sow has grown
U are here lamenting

your GEJ underestimate book harm.
can't you say the truth sometime.

pls when did he procure for arm ?
when has boko haram been killing Nigerian ?

hope you ve gotten your brain back
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by holatin(m): 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
francisbiz:

GEJ GAVE THEM/ALMAJIRIS AND NOMADS EDUCATION AND FOUGHT BOKO WHICH WAS ALSO AN ISLAMIC MAKING AND THEY VOTED HIM OUT!
THEY SHOULD WAIT FOR BUHARI TO SAVE THEM, THAT IS IF THERE WOULD BE ANYBODY LEFT TO SAVE FROM NOW TO MAY 29TH.
YOU HAVE MADE YOUR FUNERAL!
what ?
he fought boko haram when ?
until 6 weeks to election
until thousands are dead
until over 209 girls re kidnapped ?

dat almajiris school no get picture abi?
pls upload just 3 from it.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by calcal: 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
We can't defeat them without knowing their source of weapons, they have trucks, tanks from where?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by Danmaiduguri(m): 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
The military kept telling lies and decievin people. every time u see a headlines like " Nigerian military released photos of massacred boko haram fighters(Very Graphic)
wen u click next tin u go see is 1 burnt toyota hilux, 2 ak47 rifles, 5 dead boko haram carcass(that photo dey have been repeating since 2010). and the most disturbin tin is dat u will notice 1 idoit dey say "kudos to nigerian army dey are winning d war"
Next dey u go see anoda headline "Hundreds of boko haram fighters armed with sophisticated weapons invade a village, 300 civilians feared dead"
Enouch is enough we are tired of dis nonsense,
nigerian army did not recapture even a single town from boko haram dey just go nd settle on already destroyed nd abandoned town. since dey started recapturin dis town dey hav not shown any video or photos of killed boko haram unlike d chadian troops.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by toshmann(m): 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
holatin:

Just ask Buhari to call his boko boys and tell them to chill

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sale Mamman Inspects 49MW Power Plants In Calabar / Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters / Obaseki Replies Capt. Hosa: 'I’m Innocent Of Your Accusations'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.