Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) (76174 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Aridolf Resort Wellness & Spa Yenagoa (Pics) / Aisha Buhari Delayed From Landing By Patience Jonathan - Stella Dimokokorkus / OMG! See Photos Of Aridolf Hotel Owned By First Lady Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) by jossyj: 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
yungchief:
Chai.....
#baba-now-that-you-are-there....

Dnt hesitate in seizing dat 5 star hotel frm shepopotamus

shut up.
You go and seize tinubu's own first
Re: Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) by Stoical: 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
modath:

If the rumour that she is childless is indeed true, what then drives her insatiable greed and desire to accumulate this kind of obscene wealth ?

Lol...smh...let's just say its her hotel...you call it "obscene wealth"...smh...diarris God oooooo
Re: Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) by Blitz888(m): 11:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
... and how do we even know that Orientals is Tinibu's?
It is an open secret here in Yenagoa known by even the most unlettered person that Aridolf is Mama Peace pet Project.
ozoigbondu:
l have seen grander hotels like tinubu oriential hotels

How do we even know it is her hotel undecided
Re: Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) by beblessed(f): 12:02am On Apr 28, 2015
dokyOloye:
A very fat lie.
Even Abdulsalam that goes about behaving like a saint will be among d first 3 in d list of looters,if U don't know, ask ppl.
And can U tell me any graft issue that has been DIRECTLY linked to Jonathan?
. God bless you. I didnt know we still have sane people like you in this country. People dont bother to ask the role Abdulsalami plays whenever there is great trouble in this country. They only see santa claus in HIm...one day, the truth will emerge..

1 Like

Re: Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) by Buzzj17: 12:09am On Apr 28, 2015
Guys, mama peace used to visit the site when it was under construction. One of the companies involved in the construction- megastar- was also involved in the construction of their house in Port harcourt as pictured below

Re: Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) by Buzzj17: 12:11am On Apr 28, 2015
Who own this Airline?peace Air

Re: Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) by beblessed(f): 12:13am On Apr 28, 2015
Op, your social class is very low o. Get me pictures from orientals and Eko hotels then I will upgrade you. Which one your family get?
Re: Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) by Rexnegro(m): 12:15am On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=DesChyko post=33169177]Chai.. See milking of the country's resources??
Well, una don try.
Make another set of politicians come milk their own share.[/quote
]
Ur mindset is bad...change it bro.
Re: Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) by beblessed(f): 12:16am On Apr 28, 2015
Buzzj17:
Guys, mama peace used to visit the site when it was under construction. One of the companies involved in the construction- megastar- was also involved in the construction of their house in Port harcourt as pictured below
. Guy, go drink water and have a life. One over ten million of what she has can buy your whole village and the farmlands.
Re: Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) by NemzySeries(m): 12:29am On Apr 28, 2015
See as dem arrange tissue paper 4 glass like pen!s grin
Re: Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) by hush15: 12:33am On Apr 28, 2015
king1234:

source: http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/e90265be-e43e-11e4-9039-00144feab7de.html#axzz3YX0njxNN

naijas, beefing and hating and defaming. Like some will say for tinubu, he stole and invested back in his country or state so to speak!

Well, if you say she stole to provide this in her state for that matter, is it not still reasonable like it is for the likes of tinubu, atiku, fashola, sarakis and the rest.

consider the ripple effect: employment, trade and development, tourism and most importantly, beauty to the state. all this is if she owns it as you claiming. Balyesans are not complaining. they love their governor and the presidency, you are asking Buhari to go and mess up their joy.

so what is the essence of your post o OP? That she stole Nigerian money to do this in Bayelsa. Well, Balyesa is in Nigeria and its still better than others who steal and everywhere else round the world except Nigeria.

You just hate the woman and her husband. I feel you don't need it.
Re: Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) by hush15: 12:41am On Apr 28, 2015
Blitz888:
... and how do we even know that Orientals is Tinibu's?
It is an open secret here in Yenagoa known by even the most unlettered person that Aridolf is Mama Peace pet Project.

it is also an open secret in Lagos that Tinubu owns orientals. Also the famous intercontinental hotel along Kofo Abayomi.

Oriental was the give back of the lekki concession company to tinubu for the toll project in lekki apart from regular percentage on tolls.

1 Like

Re: Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) by hush15: 12:57am On Apr 28, 2015
Rotimi47:
Jonathan has stolen more than all of them combined.

chain, you can lie! Abacha money only, there are still recovering it till Moro. Buhari too will collect his share.

Una just dislike this family for not just reason. Obasanjo we dey form good boy by recently returning $200m nko! what has he he doing with the money since and he is saying Jonathan is corrupt. Maybe that is why Jonathan sef has decided to cut off the man wet he dey vex before the open letter saga. Again, another question is that is it all the money he returned or part of it.

Nigerians, God won't a lot to you what is not your portion o. Free the Jonathan's, don't allot toghem false accusations that are not theirs. Pls, i let's be human. If you can forgive Buhari who killed and did more inhumane things then, the Jonathan's should be peace meal. That man is innocent of charges till proven guilty and I see him innocent before and after till infinity.

if you don't appreciate them, me I do. meekness shouldn't be mistake for weakness. He is still by far, the best president, Nigeria ever had but greatly misunderstood and many times misinterpreted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) by DesChyko: 1:26am On Apr 28, 2015
Rexnegro:

I will next four years when a decent party is voted in by the citizenry.
Keywords: decent, voted in.
Re: Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) by Iamxtopher(m): 1:46am On Apr 28, 2015
nickxtra:
Don't forget Tinubu was a former Governor and has held some political offices in the past, but Dame Patience has never held any paid political office. How did she get the money to build this hotel if actually she is the owner?

To cut the long story short you're just simply daft.. you've been blinded with hate and that's what gonna ale you poor for the rest of your life.. you don't even seem to Know who this woman is, cos If you do.. you would know she was into politics even before Jonathan married her..

Now to others, what's wrong if it's hər Hotel, I was even expecting something better than this..

For those complaining, so you want hər to go home without having an investment to fall to at all huh?

If we keep moving like this Nigeria would get no where oo.. Burj Arab was built by the Arab King have they killed him? What about the Burj Khalifa, it's not owned by the Government, it's owned by an Individual, have they killed the owners?

You guys get some life joor..
Re: Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) by Billygee2u: 2:29am On Apr 28, 2015
gragraboy:
I wish say Buhari go seize am
big fool
Re: Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) by gragraboy: 6:12am On Apr 28, 2015
Billygee2u:

big fool
Biggest fool
Re: Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) by chamboy(m): 6:17am On Apr 28, 2015
ifyan:
My bro how true is this or is this a way to pull her down.

You know how people disliked her.

You know. ....
shoro ni
Re: Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) by chamboy(m): 6:19am On Apr 28, 2015
Iamxtopher:

To cut the long story short you're just simply daft.. you've been blinded with hate and that's what gonna ale you poor for the rest of your life.. you don't even seem to Know who this woman is, cos If you do.. you would know she was into politics even before Jonathan married her..

Now to others, what's wrong if it's hər Hotel, I was even expecting something better than this..

For those complaining, so you want hər to go home without having an investment to fall to at all huh?

If we keep moving like this Nigeria would get no where oo.. Burj Arab was built by the Arab King have they killed him? What about the Burj Khalifa, it's not owned by the Government, it's owned by an Individual, have they killed the owners?

shoro niyen
Re: Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) by Psyrus(m): 6:24am On Apr 28, 2015
shocked. The wife of a man who had no shoes? Meeeehn naija I hail thee.
Re: Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) by lyttmarine: 6:26am On Apr 28, 2015
Ordinary local government chairmen in Nigeria can acquire dis let alone some one who AV been on power for the past 16yrs. Tinubu was a governor for just 8yrs yet he now owns almost half of Lagos state Who nor like am make e go jump enta lagoon.
Re: Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) by Blitz888(m): 6:36am On Apr 28, 2015
They are all thieves and deserve to rot in jail.
i don't feel any sympathy for any of them and there is no such thing as a lesser thief.
hush15:

it is also an open secret in Lagos that Tinubu owns orientals. Also the famous intercontinental hotel along Kofo Abayomi.

Oriental was the give back of the lekki concession company to tinubu for the toll project in lekki apart from regular percentage on tolls.
Re: Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) by babestella: 7:00am On Apr 28, 2015
gragraboy:
I wish say Buhari go seize am

Let him first go after the retired generals who have looted this country dry and even have more than a hotel.
Re: Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) by yungchief(m): 7:10am On Apr 28, 2015
jossyj:

shut up.
You go and seize tinubu's own first

watz dis clown sayin...
Re: Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) by seeker121(m): 7:12am On Apr 28, 2015
hmnnn God knows everything.
Re: Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) by bjoyoyo: 7:23am On Apr 28, 2015
chai dia his GOD OOO
Re: Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 28, 2015
Buzzj17:

So what should we do with this info, small oil company boys build better house than this let alone a former first lady...oboy hide ur face
Re: Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) by WILSON(f): 8:52am On Apr 28, 2015
THERE IS GOD O!!!! THERE IS GOD O!!!! THERE IS GOD O!!!! THERE IS GOD O!!!! grin shocked
Re: Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) by nickxtra(m): 9:03am On Apr 28, 2015
Iamxtopher:

I will not join issues with you, a barbarian like you. For your information, nobody has said that your 'jesus' should not invest, but with human face and not with money she did not work for. Come to Abuja and I will point to you the numerous Estates, lands and hotels she has acquired all over the FCT in 5 years. Where did she make the money? I believe she knew how she got them, that was why she said if we voted for Buhari she would go to jail. Nigerians are watching
Re: Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) by ifyan(m): 9:09am On Apr 28, 2015
chamboy:
shoro ni

You say
Re: Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) by romoruyi(m): 9:40am On Apr 28, 2015
When wud all these politicians be exposed? Who wud expose them? Wud this ever stop?
Is Nigeria about, "I chop my own and u chop ur own and close ur mouth".

Wud corruption ever stop or wud it wax strong in this country?

All our news update na about politicians looting more money or fighting rich fight that wud give them more money.

Money is the root of all in evil in this Country today.
Re: Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) by Biafrarep(m): 10:50am On Apr 28, 2015
Good she built it in Yenagoa and not in Abuja or Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho's Security Dogs: Saheed Osupa Checks Them Out (Video) / Breaking News: 24 Hours Curfew Declared In Adamawa State / INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.