Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

The Mourinho In Nigeria Politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Mourinho In Nigeria Politicians (503 Views)

CONTINENTAL CONFUSION!!! ASIA Exposes President Buhari And Nigeria Politicians! / The Mourinho In Nigeria Politicians / Breaking News: Top Nigeria Politicians Who Lost Their Pooling Unit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mourinho In Nigeria Politicians by boboje: 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
By Reuben Ayodele

Nigeria politicians and their new found love of congratulating their fellow contestant before the official announcement of result by INEC.We should not be carried away by this act, in all sincerity without been irrational, I find it very funny.
It’s the reincarnation of the unsportmanship attitude of Chelsea football club boss Jose Mourinho. Who occasional congratulate his opposing coach when a match is still few moment from ending, He usually walk down the tunnel. If to mourinho this is psychological, I bet it with Nigeria politicians it is” please no carry me go EFCC after May 29”
This sort of mentality is not sportsmanship, sportsmanship is supposed to come into play after the final whistle of a match. We have seen instances where the last kick of the ball decided a football match.
This attitude is what is been played out from candidates and most incumbent Governors of the self-acclaimed largest party in Africa PDP from President Goodluck Jonathan to Kaduna State Governor Ramalan Yero to Kebbi State Governor Saidu Dankingari,Benue State Governor Suswan and Tersor and Muazu Babangida and his anointed son Umar Nasko of Niger state.
The underlying truth is that this throwing in the towel of defeat before results is announced are mainly for selfish reason. We should not be deceived most of them are looking for save landing from their successors. Time will tell if all these antics will work.

http://bnaijatalks..com/2015/04/the-mourinho-in-nigeria-politicians.html

1 Like

Re: The Mourinho In Nigeria Politicians by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
funny heading
Re: The Mourinho In Nigeria Politicians by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lol

(1) (Reply)

People Waiting For Hours To Borrow Funds For Bussiness To Survive / Jonathan's Victory Would Have Pleased Me Greatly- Ifeanyi Ubah / FG Downgrades Asaba Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.