Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer (30747 Views)

My Brother's Ex Live-In-Lover Has Barred Him From His 2 Kids, Wants To Jail Him / Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! / Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer by Harmvirus(f): 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
RIP to the dead
Re: DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer by saintbeckie(f): 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
I believe there is more to this undecidedI believe there is more to this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer by franklingud(m): 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
Buh why would the parents ask the police to withdraw frm the case.. sumfin fishy sumwhere... innocent kids chaii!!.. RIP BOIZ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer by Nickymezor(f): 1:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hmmmm, its well...It's quite unfortunate sha... may those lil dudes rest in peace
Re: DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer by MrBasketball: 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
dickrider:
This is why it is advisable for every parents to tie their children's hand and leg before locking them indoors. fridge should be used indoors too instead of freezers
What is this dumb saying? undecided
Re: DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer by MrBasketball: 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
dickrider:
This is why it is advisable for every parents to tie their children's hand and leg before locking them indoors. fridge should be used indoors too instead of freezers
What is this dumb saying? undecided
Re: DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer by adorablepepple(f): 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
starlingslimnet:
is the "stalker" thing necessary?
Yeah.... because u have been stalking me
Re: DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
adorablepepple:

Yeah.... because u have been stalking me
You are pretending you don't like it
Re: DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer by adorablepepple(f): 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
starlingslimnet:
You are pretending you don't like it
Lol r u serious I don't even know u
Re: DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
adorablepepple:

Lol r u serious I don't even know u
Yea.....but I want to know you... you might want to check your inbox
Re: DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer by 9jatatafo(m): 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
DuchessLily:
What a tragedy

Bad to lock children indoor

They were probably playing hide and seek. But d 6yr old boy should have Knwn better nau.. Abi na winchy manipulations?

A 6 year old knows nothing about life. Still a kid. If you were married have kids of your own, you would understand how these kids behave. Very sad indeed. RIP to the boys
Re: DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer by k4kenny(f): 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
dickrider:

please tell me you're joking. Even animals shouldn't be treated like that angry
Re: DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer by adorablepepple(f): 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Yea.....but I want to know you... you might want to check your inbox
Can't find any message
Re: DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
adorablepepple:

Can't find any message
Maybe I will send it manually with my direct E-mail... should I send it to the mail on your profile?
Re: DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer by adorablepepple(f): 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Maybe I will send it manually with my direct E-mail... should I send it to the mail on your profile?
Yes, adorablepepple@gmail.com
Re: DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
adorablepepple:

Yes, adorablepepple@gmail.com
Alright
Re: DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer by Gemc3(f): 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
DuchessLily:
What a tragedy

Bad to lock children indoor

They were probably playing hide and seek. But d 6yr old boy should have Knwn better nau.. Abi na winchy manipulations?

He's still a child too.
Re: DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer by moscobabs(m): 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
rashygenius:

a proper ibadan man..Kini so
mugun
Re: DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer by femi4: 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
dickrider:
Freezers are used inside too, perhaps it could have been locked
Re: DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer by Kizyte(m): 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
tiswell:
Nope,bruv,they would rather check you very well for your thoughts are far from being normal.
If you were not childish, you'll see a point in what I've said.
What do you have to say about a German Wing co-pilot who intentionally crashed a plane killing 144 people?

1 Like

Re: DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer by tiswell(m): 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
Kizyte:

If you were not childish, you'll see a point in what I've said.
What do you have to say about a German Wing co-pilot who intentionally crashed a plane killing 144 people?
that was a 'German' pilot with a psycho record,the blame should go to the management of the German airline,we are talking about typical Nigerian parents who born and breadth their lovely kids to that stage before the *tragedy*,whatever happened to those kids has nothing to do with the parent's psychological state,it could have happened to anyone,read the father's version of the story and comprehend as an 'adult' you are...Rip to the kids.
Re: DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer by sirgreen: 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
Is a pity to hear this kind of story, I just fill for parents of the children and God to give the heart to bear it, so sad the way the children died RIP
Re: DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer by DuchessLily(f): 4:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
9jatatafo:

A 6 year old knows nothing about life. Still a kid. If you were married have kids of your own, you would understand how these kids behave. Very sad indeed. RIP to the boys

And how would u Knw I'm not married and have my own kids??

Maybe I should be d one to tell u how kids behalf, cos I have my quiver filled with dem grin

He is a kid alright, but It depends on how they were raised.

My 4yr old knows dat d freezer freezes anything u put in it
Re: DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer by sirgreen: 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
franklingud:
Buh why would the parents ask the police to withdraw frm the case.. sumfin fishy sumwhere... innocent kids chaii!!.. RIP BOIZ

Why wont they ask them to quite the investigation of what need is the issue after conclusion wen the boys are dead already, police just want to use this avenue to mike the parents, it has happen it has happen so let police let the parents be.
Re: DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer by DuchessLily(f): 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
Gemc3:

He's still a child too.

yeah I knw.

It depends on how they were raised . My 4yr old knws a freezer freezes anything

And to think freezer business is what d parents do.

I still think something is fishy though

So sad!
Re: DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer by croSStodds(m): 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
Oh mehn!!rip kidz!so they died of hypothermia!chei!what a painless death!#I'm emotional#sobbing!!!
Re: DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer by andyanders: 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
The man should be arrested for the death of these children.
No sane man would lock the doors and leave his 6/4 yr old kids in the house to repair generator. Came back, never asked for the children he left in the house, went to power his generator, waited for another 25 mins, never asked for the where about of his children, only to open his fridge to discover those children frozen.

He is not telling the truth. He is been economical with the truth and therefore must be charged for the murder of those innocent children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer by croSStodds(m): 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
DuchessLily:

yeah I knw.

So sad!
Lyk their parents froze them to death?no!wrong perception!your 4-yr old being cognizant of d fact that a freezer freezes anything means nothing oh!d parents were probably fishmongers.
Re: DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer by Gemc3(f): 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
DuchessLily:

yeah I knw.

So sad!

truly sad.
Re: DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer by olubukola07(f): 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ok, the father was home for more than 25mins but didn't bother to look for his children knowing fully well they were locked up inside the house.
Hmmn...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer by andyanders: 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
olubukola07:
Ok, the father was home for more than 25mins but didn't bother to look for his children knowing fully well they were locked up inside the house.
Hmmn...

My sister, you can imagine that kind of story.You locked up your kids and when you returned, you never asked for them, you went ahead to power the gen and after about 25 mins, you now opened your fridge to discover that your kinds were stone dead inside your own fridge.

As a judge, the man killed the children for a purpose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer by Orikinla(m): 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
[size=28pt]I have seen better parenting among sheep than many Nigerian parents.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Ways Kids Pronounce Our Names. / 2 Missing Kids Found In Kaduna (Photos) / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.