Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Lady Rocks Her Bare Baby Bump, Poses With Shirts & Shoes For Her Unborn Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Rocks Her Bare Baby Bump, Poses With Shirts & Shoes For Her Unborn Child (30783 Views)

Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) / Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) / 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Rocks Her Bare Baby Bump, Poses With Shirts & Shoes For Her Unborn Child by FlirtyGist: 7:28am On Jun 21, 2018
GistMore.com

Maternity photoshoot of pregnant lady with bare baby bump, poses with shirts and shoes for her unborn child.

BY GISTMORE :: http://www.gistmore.com/lady-flaunts-bare-baby-bump-poses-shirts-shoes-unborn-child

9 Likes

Re: Lady Rocks Her Bare Baby Bump, Poses With Shirts & Shoes For Her Unborn Child by FlirtyGist: 7:28am On Jun 21, 2018
Re: Lady Rocks Her Bare Baby Bump, Poses With Shirts & Shoes For Her Unborn Child by youngest85(m): 7:29am On Jun 21, 2018
All this indomie generation mothers

28 Likes

Re: Lady Rocks Her Bare Baby Bump, Poses With Shirts & Shoes For Her Unborn Child by EvilChild: 7:30am On Jun 21, 2018
Olosho

With that kinda shapeless baby bump I'm sure she got it out of wedlock.

See how ugly and retarded she's looking.

Nonsense!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rocks Her Bare Baby Bump, Poses With Shirts & Shoes For Her Unborn Child by izzou(m): 7:30am On Jun 21, 2018
grin

At least there's a ring on the finger

grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rocks Her Bare Baby Bump, Poses With Shirts & Shoes For Her Unborn Child by EvilChild: 7:32am On Jun 21, 2018
izzou:
grin

At least there's a ring on the finger

grin
Wearing ring on my 4th finger doesn't mean I'm married.
That lady up there is a hoe

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rocks Her Bare Baby Bump, Poses With Shirts & Shoes For Her Unborn Child by bewla(m): 7:33am On Jun 21, 2018
get ready
Re: Lady Rocks Her Bare Baby Bump, Poses With Shirts & Shoes For Her Unborn Child by izzou(m): 7:35am On Jun 21, 2018
EvilChild:

undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rocks Her Bare Baby Bump, Poses With Shirts & Shoes For Her Unborn Child by Flexherbal(m): 7:37am On Jun 21, 2018
It is well with you and your unborn baby!

18 Likes

Re: Lady Rocks Her Bare Baby Bump, Poses With Shirts & Shoes For Her Unborn Child by Olalan(m): 7:58am On Jun 21, 2018
How is this beautiful
Re: Lady Rocks Her Bare Baby Bump, Poses With Shirts & Shoes For Her Unborn Child by Donald3d(m): 9:34am On Jun 21, 2018
Why is it that people can't maintain decorum on something as delicate as child birth.
Our mothers used to be safe and hide their bumps even from their relatives, sometimes.
Whether you believe spiritual stuff or not, somethings are not just meant for public display

FREE TRAINING !!!
Anyway...Folks ...I have an ungoing training to help you boost your blog(for those into blogging and or those who would like to start but don't know how) and make Money with it easily, if you have been trying and failing at blogging, this training is for you .Check out the link below .There are limited FREE slotss available
https://www.nairaland.com/4549363/blogging-everything-single-thing-need

I also have a training for those who want to learn how to develop websites
Check it out here too !
https://www.nairaland.com/4568871/ultimate-web-development-training-free

4 Likes

Re: Lady Rocks Her Bare Baby Bump, Poses With Shirts & Shoes For Her Unborn Child by Moneyspeakingz: 11:10am On Jun 21, 2018
Donald3d:
Why is that people can't maintain decorum on something as delicate as child birth.
Our mothers used to be safe and hide their bumps even from their relatives, sometimes.
Whether you believe spiritual stuff or not, somethings are not just meant for public display
Sense will not kill you.
Preach on!!!

5 Likes

Re: Lady Rocks Her Bare Baby Bump, Poses With Shirts & Shoes For Her Unborn Child by Giddymoney(m): 11:10am On Jun 21, 2018
grin

I am sure this is how the child will grow up to be

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rocks Her Bare Baby Bump, Poses With Shirts & Shoes For Her Unborn Child by orbis(m): 11:10am On Jun 21, 2018
EvilChild:
Olosho

Nonsense!

Lot of hate amongst Nigerians....God forbid bad thing

15 Likes

Re: Lady Rocks Her Bare Baby Bump, Poses With Shirts & Shoes For Her Unborn Child by Biggiestep(m): 11:11am On Jun 21, 2018
Me lyk
Re: Lady Rocks Her Bare Baby Bump, Poses With Shirts & Shoes For Her Unborn Child by freemanbubble: 11:11am On Jun 21, 2018
EvilChild:
Olosho

Nonsense!

bros na wa o

if you fit get hatred for this kind woman when you nor even know for real ground like this
how he go be for some one you know fully well
mehnnnnn. Africans na enemy of progress!

11 Likes

Re: Lady Rocks Her Bare Baby Bump, Poses With Shirts & Shoes For Her Unborn Child by Constie(f): 11:12am On Jun 21, 2018
Awwwnnn.... Extremely cuutee! grin kiss

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rocks Her Bare Baby Bump, Poses With Shirts & Shoes For Her Unborn Child by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:12am On Jun 21, 2018
I PRAY YOU WON'T BORN ALBINO...
Re: Lady Rocks Her Bare Baby Bump, Poses With Shirts & Shoes For Her Unborn Child by DIYhackers: 11:12am On Jun 21, 2018
See as belle be like twins. Na so dem go dey advertise themselves
Re: Lady Rocks Her Bare Baby Bump, Poses With Shirts & Shoes For Her Unborn Child by blowjob: 11:13am On Jun 21, 2018
HOE ALWAYS A HOEEE.... grin grin..I PITY,THE LITTLE BASTARD.... grin grin...HOESSS.
Re: Lady Rocks Her Bare Baby Bump, Poses With Shirts & Shoes For Her Unborn Child by FuckFuckBoy(m): 11:14am On Jun 21, 2018
vlh9:
If you need good betting odds / Tips and you have not yet join goal 9ja football forum you are totally missing out.

Over 200+ free odds posted per day on goal 9ja Football forum with numerous Green Tickets!!!

Also, Are You Good at Guessing Football Matches Outcome? if yes Visit Goal 9ja football forum Today To learn how to become a paid partner.

To Visit Goal 9ja: [url=nairaland.site/sports]CLICK HERE[/url]

NOTE: Goal 9ja Is A Totally Free Football forum For All Members (Free of Scam!)
get lost!

scammer
Re: Lady Rocks Her Bare Baby Bump, Poses With Shirts & Shoes For Her Unborn Child by roqrules04(m): 11:15am On Jun 21, 2018
My wife must not try this nonsense
Re: Lady Rocks Her Bare Baby Bump, Poses With Shirts & Shoes For Her Unborn Child by IamAirforce1: 11:17am On Jun 21, 2018
Atleast she's married grin
Re: Lady Rocks Her Bare Baby Bump, Poses With Shirts & Shoes For Her Unborn Child by chocorex(m): 11:18am On Jun 21, 2018
EvilChild:
Olosho
Nonsense!
haha, person de look slow, lol.
Re: Lady Rocks Her Bare Baby Bump, Poses With Shirts & Shoes For Her Unborn Child by redangel2017: 11:19am On Jun 21, 2018
What stupidity is this for fuckery sake angry
Re: Lady Rocks Her Bare Baby Bump, Poses With Shirts & Shoes For Her Unborn Child by Rapoo(m): 11:19am On Jun 21, 2018
youngest85:
All this indomie generation mothers

EvilChild:
Olosho

Nonsense!

EvilChild:

keep bashing her.

Karma will soon meet up with you guys.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rocks Her Bare Baby Bump, Poses With Shirts & Shoes For Her Unborn Child by Platony(m): 11:20am On Jun 21, 2018
EvilChild:

In my church,.. Unmarried girls wear marriage ring steadily!!
Re: Lady Rocks Her Bare Baby Bump, Poses With Shirts & Shoes For Her Unborn Child by hussine16: 11:21am On Jun 21, 2018
haba, must you always advertis to us, shuuuu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Ways Kids Pronounce Our Names. / Taiye Feyisayo Adedeji Triplets 1st Birthday. Welcomed After 6 Years Of Marriage / How To Deal With A Terrible Maid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.