Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others (32231 Views)

FG Names New Sambisa Shooting Range After Late Lt. Col. Abu Ali / Air Force Personnel In Abuja Streets (Photos) / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by IYANGBALI: 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
Imagine these rogues honouring themselves while still in government,why not wait and allow another government to recognisw you?smh. People have been saying that this man is clueless,I think I want to agree with them.
Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by bigtt76(f): 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
Clueless people grin
Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by lexy2014: 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
uboma:

I cant believe that you just spilled out the above thrash. Must she be a member of PDP to be shown honour? What happened to her humanitarian and selfless service to the people of Nigeria and the World?

By the way, are all the recipients of the honour list above members of PDP?
Oga is that not d painful reality in nigeria? All this one u are speaking is grammar. What of d lady who recovered money while working as a cleaner in MMA? What has been done 4 her? When last did u hear that national awards were given based on merit or service? Even †☺ get work, is it by merit? Maybe u didn't grow up in Nigeria. U think we are in america or europe
Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by ChiSun27(m): 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
richidinho:

And if it doesn't happen

Your useless father will dance naked in front of Ariaria Mkt mammoth crowd

#YouSonOfaNobody

Meaning his a ........
Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by olathunde(m): 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
JOKERS undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by lexy2014: 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
jnrbayano:
Only in Nigeria are rogues heralded and rewarded.

But as for president Jonathan, well deserved!!
there are many many unknown nigerians who make more impact in d lives of others than d president with d sacrifices they have made. Like d unknown soldiers, they are d unknown heroes. They aren't politicians or friends of politicians so no one hears or cares about them. Even when we hear about them they are too insignificant †☺ pay any attention †☺ how much remember. I rmba a certain cleaner at MMA who turned in lost money. Would her name on a street in abuja not make more sense than GEJs name or d rest of d awardees?

1 Like

Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by Akiika: 10:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
They steal your money and impoverish you, then name streets after themselves for you to always remember them. How else can you define slavery?

1 Like

Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by lexy2014: 10:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
ekemini84:

Listen boy!

That money originally belongs to the 9ja deltans. If anything those men up north that have stolen. One cannot steal what belongs to him.
This lie that is our constitution one day will be revisited

Unjust laws are no laws..St.Augustine
wait o bros. Let me understand u. Are u saying that it is ok †☺ steal from d coffers of govt as long as u are from niger delta?

1 Like

Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
DickDastardly:

kirikiri and kuje prisons will be renamed after him
I don die

1 Like

Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by mobaking: 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
uboma:
Why didnt the FG honour the female doctor who died while battling to save persons infected with Ebola virus? Someone should please remind me of her name?
DR STELLA AMEYO ADADEVOH
Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by basilo101: 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
I'm yet to see anything named afta Buhari
Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by oluwasegun007(m): 12:07am On Apr 28, 2015
Na una dey give Post men wahala....well as 4 me if I wan park enter any of dos streets & I see ''jonathan street'' I'll just move to the next one because d street go boring die
Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by Nicepoker(m): 12:10am On Apr 28, 2015
Clerverly:
If e like make him rename Kirikri Prison after his shepopo wife, all I know is that, he won't rest in peace until all the money he looted is recovered, then him and his useless wife sent to the gulag for deserved rest!

Useless man!
whatz the point tagging him useless.
Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by Nicepoker(m): 12:12am On Apr 28, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
shebi na only road, no problem. Nothing harmful..

But dem go name u after refuse dump.. grin grin
I love this reply u really hit the nail on the head.

1 Like

Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by Andyg: 12:14am On Apr 28, 2015
Gejpresident:
Gej shall forever be in our hearts and soul

incoming government should expect storm

we gonna make their government ungovernable from ss/se

I don't mind spending my last cash from Australia on this struggle
Imabgine from Australia? Australia on nairaland. do you have a kobo to call your own apart from the techo adroid phone u are using to write this rubish. pls fyn a life for your self. Millions and one of your type can do nothing.

1 Like

Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by sunnyolads1(m): 12:49am On Apr 28, 2015
It makes no sense. it could have been better if it was done when they leave Aso Rock. Another corruptible manner of present administration. it is in their blood anyway..

1 Like

Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by pypa(m): 2:35am On Apr 28, 2015
Clerverly:
If e like make him rename Kirikri Prison after his shepopo wife, all I know is that, he won't rest in peace until all the money he looted is recovered, then him and his useless wife sent to the gulag for deserved rest!

Useless man!

Just imagine the foul statement coming from your mouth. Calling your president a useless man. Your family might never produce a president for eternity. Ur very lucky your in a country like Nigeria coz na kirirkir u for find yourself.
Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by Billygee2u: 3:54am On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=Clerverly post=33174138]If e like make him rename Kirikri Prison after his shepopo wife, all I know is that, he won't rest in peace until all the money he looted is recovered, then him and his useless wife sent to the gulag for deserved rest!

Useless man![/quote.】
you are sick and don`t deserve anything good,
how much did you recollect from IBB,OBJ,ATIKU ,FASHOLA,TINUBU,SANUSI,EL-RUFAI,AMAECH,ETC,?
Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by Billygee2u: 4:03am On Apr 28, 2015
Clerverly:

Useless man!
you are a deranged fellow,
how much you recollected from your slave masters,IBB,OBJ,ATIKU,TINUBU,FASHOLA,AMAECHI,ETC,?
stop envying GEJ,
you can~t even get to his children`s level till
you die as a common slave of the political manipulators who have cajoled you into ragbag
Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by johnsonjosbles(m): 5:51am On Apr 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:
l love you GEJ cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
go and fvck him nah! Olosi. Thief ally
Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by Rekit: 5:51am On Apr 28, 2015
kestolove95:
Wen will dey name sumtin after buhari
Already,there is Muhammadu Buhari way in Abuja.
Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by Zico5(m): 6:07am On Apr 28, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Yes! GEJ will be remembered forever

Really nice move
Yes will truly be remembered for dividing us along ethnic and religion line, as well for bankrupt our country
Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by irishMO123(m): 6:39am On Apr 28, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/fg-names-abuja-streets-after-jonathan-sambo-atiku-185-others/
lol honoring those that donated the 20billion campaign fund....oga jonah that is nt the next thing!
Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by mechanics(m): 7:42am On Apr 28, 2015
Clerverly:

Useless man!
yes o.
Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by nickxtra(m): 9:10am On Apr 28, 2015
baybeeboi:

I like argueing with backup,reason i gave you that link.
Maybe you should as well provide me with a link or you are the liar.
Oga, the link you are talking about is a sponsored write up, perhaps sponsored by his PA on Media, who is a journalist, just to hoodwink FCT residents and Nigerians into believing that the FCT ministry did well in the past 5 years. I am categorical that those projects were not initiated or awarded by him. Go and verify facts from reliable sources and not from a paid and sponsored newspaper publication.

1 Like

Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by aurenflani: 9:37am On Apr 28, 2015
richidinho:
Pls Name a befitting edifice after the father of modern democracy in Nigeria

GEJ

Pls show us that edifice he built.
Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by BESTOOO: 9:43am On Apr 28, 2015
Did I see El-Rufai's name there.Its true that My Dear Gej is surrounded by never do good. God bless Jonathan.
Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by baybeeboi: 9:48am On Apr 28, 2015
nickxtra:
Oga, the link you are talking about is a sponsored write up, perhaps sponsored by his PA on Media, who is a journalist, just to hoodwink FCT residents and Nigerians into believing that the FCT ministry did well in the past 5 years. I am categorical that those projects were not initiated or awarded by him. Go and verify facts from reliable sources and not from a paid and sponsored newspaper publication.
well,maybe we have different projections to assessment.
You will agree with me that setting up a project is one task and completion and managing is another bigger task?
Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by Osyfellaini(f): 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
Congratulations to all those honoured especially Atiku Abubakar a democrat I respect a lot and my main man Late Chuba Okadigbo of blessed memories.
Kudos to you all..
Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by Osyfellaini(f): 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
Congratulations to all those honoured especially Atiku Abubakar my political mentor and a statesman I respect a lot and my main man Late Chuba Okadigbo of blessed memories.
Kudos to you all.
Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by mceze(m): 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
Gejpresident:
Gej shall forever be in our hearts and soul

incoming government should expect storm

we gonna make their government ungovernable from ss/se

I don't mind spending my last cash from Australia on this struggle

What are you doing in Australia.Are your mates not in their countries.You left your country to a place that has humans as leaders and you are spewing shit here..My friend grow up..Anuofia!

1 Like

Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by Osyfellaini(f): 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
Congratulations to all those honoured especially Atiku Abubakar my political mentor and a statesman I respect a lot and my main man Late Chuba Okadigbo of blessed memories.
Kudos to you all smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo / Tinubu’s St Paul Aroloya Primary School Never Existed, Plaintiff Tells Court / New Minimum Wage: Atiku States Position On FG, Labour Face-off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.