Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,662 members, 7,854,765 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 06:27 AM

Just Got A Job With UAC - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Just Got A Job With UAC (5234 Views)

Success Message From UAC Via Workforce / What Do Fmcg Coys Like Uac,nbc,nigerian Breweries,nestle Pay For Entry Level/graduate Trainee? / Uac Foods Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Got A Job With UAC by bondxie(f): 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2006
I trully apreciate God for ur life, just keep your head up. U know that
whatever U think of, dream it, desire it,
dont just take care, take charge even as u resume for work in your nu
workin environment.
May the Gud Lord be with U.

Hey and dont forget as regards any info on employment matter in your new place
of work for the consumption of the nairaland member at large.

Congatulations,
Re: Just Got A Job With UAC by jaso1(m): 9:16am On Sep 30, 2006
guys how do you go about this? i'm presently working with one gsm operator company in nigeria and i'm planning to move for more market dominating company. i need to know how you go about this guys.
Re: Just Got A Job With UAC by Carlosein(m): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2006
the congrats can never be too much so i add mine to it. but as they say "be cool and remember to help a brother in need too"
grin
Re: Just Got A Job With UAC by oppey: 1:40pm On Jan 23, 2008
congrats may you experience more of Gods blessing in life's pursuit
Re: Just Got A Job With UAC by rolorolo: 12:06pm On Jan 25, 2008
congrats
God is so so gud. Just know that it was not by your own might. Job search culd be very fustrating, but i thank God for you, he gives surprises at the 11th hour when hope is lost.
I too just got an offer with Deloitte
i am grateful to God tooo.
see you at the top

(1) (2) (Reply)

Invitation For Test For Total Nigeria PLC / Jobs/opportunities / Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.