Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

I Think We Should Start Disobeying Court Rulings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think We Should Start Disobeying Court Rulings (742 Views)

Re: #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court Rulings / Dasuki Challenges FG For Disobeying Court Order / Policemen Ask A Driver Sit On The Floor For Disobeying Them (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think We Should Start Disobeying Court Rulings by lwise(m): 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
I just renewed my DSTV subscription with the 20% increase which is against the court ruling.
This clearly shows why other countries always take us for granted since they know that we only talk without action. I can't just imagine a South African company disobeying court orders,has things degenerated to such extent?
Probably they have been bribing those that really matter in this country. Its a big shame/slap on us.
Re: I Think We Should Start Disobeying Court Rulings by Orubebe01: 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: I Think We Should Start Disobeying Court Rulings by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
in Nigeria, our judiciary system always fight against the ones with lesser offer for their pockets.

the same way you will never win a property case in court. all they do is silence the silenced one the more.
Re: I Think We Should Start Disobeying Court Rulings by lwise(m): 7:47am On Apr 28, 2015
shadowgwalker:
in Nigeria, our judiciary system always fight against the ones with lesser offer for their pockets.

the same way you will never win a property case in court. all they do is silence the silenced one the more.

This is serious we really need change in this country.
Re: I Think We Should Start Disobeying Court Rulings by socialmediaman: 7:53am On Apr 28, 2015
I think the best thing to do would be to sue DSTV for billions of naira for disobeying court order and inflicting financial burden on you, causing breach of agreement etc
Re: I Think We Should Start Disobeying Court Rulings by lwise(m): 8:00am On Apr 28, 2015
socialmediaman:
I think the best thing to do would be to sue DSTV for billions of naira for disobeying court order and inflicting financial burden on you, causing breach of agreement etc

How do we go about it.We really need to teach them a lesson.
Nobody can do that in their country.

I foresee South Africa returning to the days before their independent.
Jacob Zuma will put them in a lot of trouble.
Re: I Think We Should Start Disobeying Court Rulings by socialmediaman: 8:09am On Apr 28, 2015
lwise:

How do we go about it.We really need to teach them a lesson.
Nobody can do that in their country.

I foresee South Africa returning to the days before their independent.
Jacob Zuma will put them in a lot of trouble.

Hire a lawyer or approach the "free" Legal Aid Council to commence a legal suit against the company, then get the press informed so they would be your watchdog over the court proceedings
Re: I Think We Should Start Disobeying Court Rulings by lwise(m): 8:34am On Apr 28, 2015
socialmediaman:

Hire a lawyer or approach the "free" Legal Aid Council to commence a legal suit against the company, then get the press informed so they would be your watchdog over the court proceedings

ok

(1) (Reply)

"What I Would Do If I Were Jacob Zuma Of S. Africa" (on Xenophobia)- Obasanjo / Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders / Breaking Tribal Hegemony In States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.