Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,207 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

LOL: YBNL Youngsters Performing Madness On The Street - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LOL: YBNL Youngsters Performing Madness On The Street (1196 Views)

Adekunle Gold's Band, ‘The 79th Element’ Unveiled After YBNL Exit (Photos) / Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) / Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LOL: YBNL Youngsters Performing Madness On The Street by Sammisticate: 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
I don't know what this two YBNL stars are thinking (Viktoh & Lil' Kesh) for them to be doing this on the street of Lagos, but this is so crazy and funny..

Did they get high? This is the question I asked myself when I saw this and I decided to post.

The All my ladies (crooner) Viktoh was dancing so majestically why the Shoki crooner had the voice rolling (#Singing)....

This two guys are so crazyyyyyyyy

You can watch the video here >>> http://www.hiplanetv.com/2015/04/lol-ybnl-youngsters-performing-madness.html

Re: LOL: YBNL Youngsters Performing Madness On The Street by mizzey: 10:07am On Apr 28, 2015
More madness from them they are bound with madness
Re: LOL: YBNL Youngsters Performing Madness On The Street by joannabisola: 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
Omo see dis guys oo are they crazyyy

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Huddah Monroe Shares Pic From Her Private Party In Banana Island / Omg!! Maheeda Has Finaly Gone W!ld Shares Her Full Nakkied Photos / Nigerian Embassy In Abidjan,Cote d'Ivoire Host Chika Ike(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.