Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP (16116 Views)

Fayose Shopping For Injunction To Stop Election-rigging Probe | Sahara Reporters / Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi / Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by unuane1(m): 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
Peoples Democratic Party, PDP Rivers state chapter says the State Governor Chibuike Amaechi and All Progressives Congress, APC are plotting to secure a Court Injunction in Awka, Anambra State to stop the swearing-in of Rivers State Governor- Elect, Chief Nyesom Wike on May 29, 2015.

This revelation is contained in a Statement issued today in Port Harcourt by Emma Okah, Chairman, Media and Publicity Committee of PDP Campaign Organisation, Rivers State.

According to Okah, the plot is to shop for and buy a judge outside Rivers State who will agree to do the dirty job since the judiciary in the State has been paralysed by the Amaechi administration.

The PDP further accuses Amaechi and the APC of leaving no stone unturned in planning to carry out the Governor's threat that he will not handover to Chief Wike.

''However, in the face of this provocation, the PDP urges the people of Rivers State to remain calm as their Gov-Elect will be sworn in on May 29, 2015, as ordained by God like his colleagues in other States. The wish of the enemies of Rivers people to cause constitutional crisis and chaos is not the wish of God for Rivers State, noting that light will surely triumph over darkness'', the PDP statement concluded

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/how-amaechi-intends-to-stop-wikes-swearing-in-pdp.110916/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
he wont succed cos he was beaten hands down

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by zukky79: 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
As much as i don't like Wike i feel Ameachi should let d courts do their job both by swearing him in and also at d tribunal. Lets forget politics of bitterness.
Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by Sirnokiopee(m): 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by stebell(m): 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
If Amaechi like he shud hav his wife as the judge, Wike wud be sworn in and Amaechi can allow his deputy Telemundo sorry Tele Ikuru to do the handing over.

Amaechi, a drowning man trying to grab poo. He will surely sink.
Someone shud tell him to come and take his monorail rubbish to Abuja. We in Ph city don't need it.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by Ikwerreboy(m): 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
pls i just came across these pics on the internet why browsing.. Cnt understand..

1 Like

Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by 4oyrsExperience(m): 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ikwerreboy:

Please hw much is dis plot, does ur land have a C of O?

Signed
Interested Serious Buyer

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by obi4eze(m): 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
Swearing in or no Swearing in, Wike will surely be sacked.

22 Likes

Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by mjames: 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
A forged result will not stand

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by saintopus(m): 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
Power and greed!!!
Very temporary!!!
SMH!!!

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by FreeGlobe(f): 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
obi4eze:
Swearing in or no Swearing in, Wike will surely be sacked.
sacked by you? dont go get a job or something

20 Likes

Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by obi4eze(m): 11:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:

sacked by you? dont go get a job or something
This has nothing to do with getting a job. Bookmark this page. He will not complete his tenure if he is sworn in.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by baybeeboi: 11:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
the fact is Amaechi did not win Rivers and cannot Win rivers even if another election is conducted again so He should go and struggle ministeral appointment with Tinubu

21 Likes

Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by richidinho(m): 11:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
Spreaaaaaaaaad Mat

*watching*

1 Like

Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by ishiamu(m): 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
P
Nemeka:
he wont succed cos he was beaten hands down

Phuckphuck amaechi

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by denedene(m): 12:10am On Apr 28, 2015
na wa o! ameachi should let peace reign jare! trouble maker, odd man out everytime

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by debo07(m): 12:23am On Apr 28, 2015
Amaechi-----The Lion of Niger Delta.I just love dis guy.

10 Likes

Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by khassy(m): 4:23am On Apr 28, 2015
kinda love PDP and how the handles defeat

APC should accept loss

you can't win all of Nigeria

15 Likes

Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by dokyOloye: 4:35am On Apr 28, 2015
debo07:
Amaechi-----The Lion of Niger Delta.I just love dis guy.
lion kwa?
Judas of Niger delta fits him more.

20 Likes

Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by Jirate(m): 5:53am On Apr 28, 2015
dokyOloye:
lion kwa?
Judas of Niger delta fits him more.

I must say I quite agree with you on this one. The guy is terrible, even members of APC are afraid of him and as such not willing to give him any important or sensitive job. He is the most hated Man right now in the Niger delta region and in the entire South-South.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by stepo707: 6:12am On Apr 28, 2015
Apiostle sulemann's prophecy comes to mind.a governor will win but will not be allowed to vern

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 28, 2015
ww
Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 28, 2015
Amaechi giving tanoids sleepless night since 1930.
Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 28, 2015
Amaechi... Amaechi... Amaechi?? How many times did I call your name? The violence you want to spark in RvS, Boko Haram will be child's play when it starts. Wike has won! Go to court if you are aggrieved and give peace a chance! Don't listen to all those who are extolling your "political sagacity" because when it starts, they will remain in their brown roofed apartment analysing a carnage that their coward heart can not partake in. Draw your ears, Amaechi. Draw your ears.

15 Likes

Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by WILSON(f): 7:52am On Apr 28, 2015
HE SHOULD PAY THE 2 MONTHS SALARY HE IS OWING RIVERS STATE CIVIL SERVANTS. OR CAN HE SAY THAT HE HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE ALLOCATION? BABA NO GO PROBAM?

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by ascek(m): 7:52am On Apr 28, 2015
Let's see how it plays out.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by OboloMAN: 7:53am On Apr 28, 2015
Rivers Elections can't be cancelled , the results Stands as written.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by AJOT99(m): 7:53am On Apr 28, 2015
Hmmm........

1 Like

Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by Lifebender(m): 7:53am On Apr 28, 2015
Well i saw wonders ealier this morning.Since its its Amaechi.It is:
Buhari my role model
Amaechi my icon
Sanusi Lamido my hero;Argghhhhhhhh!!!
Madueke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
WDD(we don die).I dey see figure like say na playshocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 28, 2015
[size=16pt]MANY WERE BEEN KILLED BY WIKE IN HIS DESPERATE MOVE TO ASCEND TO POWER. HE WHO KILLS BY THE SWORD WILL DIE BY THE SWORD. WIKE WON'T LAST IN POWER. MARK MY WORDS!
[/size]
-CRAMJONES

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Out CCTV Cameras To Surulere Constituents (Photos) / Don’t Dare – Police Warn Zionists Over Biafra Inauguration / Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.