Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:20 AM

SACP Calls For The Expulsion Of The Israeli Ambassador To SA - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / SACP Calls For The Expulsion Of The Israeli Ambassador To SA (668 Views)

Greek Ambassador To Brazil, Amiridis, Murdered By Wife's Lover / Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo / Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SACP Calls For The Expulsion Of The Israeli Ambassador To SA by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
The South African Communist Party and Civil Society Formations have called on the South African government to expel the Israeli Ambassador to South Africa. The group has given the Israeli government ten days to withdraw its ambassador failing which they have threatened to physically close the embassy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN89j-fkfWc
Re: SACP Calls For The Expulsion Of The Israeli Ambassador To SA by Penssuwa(m): 11:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hahaha... SA is now dancing around like fish in troubled water. It's better you cool down, make your home and quit hating on everyone around you who tries to *correct* you. Accept blame and tackle ur issues first, SA.

2 Likes

Re: SACP Calls For The Expulsion Of The Israeli Ambassador To SA by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 28, 2015
Penssuwa:
Hahaha... SA is now dancing around like fish in troubled water. It's better you cool down, make your home and quit hating on everyone around you who tries to *correct* you. Accept blame and tackle ur issues first, SA.
I am embarrassed to call myself South African
Re: SACP Calls For The Expulsion Of The Israeli Ambassador To SA by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 28, 2015

Re: SACP Calls For The Expulsion Of The Israeli Ambassador To SA by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 28, 2015
I just pity this people with the action they are trying to take.
even the mighty US can never think of doing it.
Re: SACP Calls For The Expulsion Of The Israeli Ambassador To SA by Horus(m): 10:12am On Apr 28, 2015
Why dont they call on the South African government to expel all whites from South Africa?

Most of the South African economy and land is still controlled by white racists
Re: SACP Calls For The Expulsion Of The Israeli Ambassador To SA by Penssuwa(m): 11:06am On Apr 28, 2015
denzmark:

I am embarrassed to call myself South African
I deeply believe you people have good cause of action and grievance that deserve attention but the channel through which you seek to assuage such is wrong. Government is to blame 90% for the awry state of things in Africa generally.

(1) (Reply)

Norway To Let 7-yr-olds Change Gender / What Actually Happened In Rwanda During The April 1994 Genocide??? / Five More Countries That May Leave European Union.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.