Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,456 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK (26621 Views)

Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) / Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) / Man Shot Dead In Hotel In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by Abayor7: 5:24am On Apr 28, 2015
h
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 28, 2015
Chivasex:
places that should be a no no for every black ma perkham, lewisham and bringston
even the police will not come to your rescue
Whereabout is 'Perkham' sir?
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by rexbuton: 5:27am On Apr 28, 2015
Jamieb:
God please help us, Nigerians being killed all over the world the past few days. Your identity will not be your doom
AMEN ooo.. This prayer is very relevant oo
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by hardbody: 5:28am On Apr 28, 2015
Jamieb:
20 year old Nigerian young man, Ola Raji, was stabbed to
death last week Tuesday while cycling through an estate in
Peckham, near a community centre founded in memory of
murdered schoolboy, Damilola Taylor.

According to reports, Ola was shot three times and stabbed
by two men who ambushed him around 10.30pm. The men
fled after the attack and Ola later died in hospital.

Ola Raji was a pupil at Sacred Heart Roman Catholic School
in Camberwell and went to college. Police are now looking
for his murderers.

Source: www.irise.com.ng/20-year-old-nigerian-man-shot-dead-in-peckham-uk/

According to some people it can only happen in Nigeria.

Its unfortunate for the deceased. May God comfort the bereaved.
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by Nobody: 5:28am On Apr 28, 2015
alobam1:

That shit.hole country called the U.K. Yankee all the way.

I haven't been in ol blighty in 15 years, maybe it's time to go visit.
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by cococandy(f): 5:41am On Apr 28, 2015
Too bad.
RIP young man.
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by charlie009: 5:41am On Apr 28, 2015
The way dey kill nigerians abroad is actually getting out of hand. Its high time our govt should do something about all dis.imagine dis young looking guy gone so soon 4 nothing.
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by jaybee3(m): 5:43am On Apr 28, 2015
Vikkie14:
that isn't Nigeria pls. Night over there is "lit up" compared to our Night here where you hardly have street light.
Children don't cycle around that time regardless of the streets being lit up.
That's a certain pointer in him being in some sort of gang

3 Likes

Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by Nobody: 5:47am On Apr 28, 2015
Chivasex:
places that should be a no no for every black ma perkham, lewisham and bringston
even the police will not come to your rescue

Peckham was like the real ghetto I used to read about in books but Lewisham was very quiet didn't know it was crime prone

1 Like

Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by knightsTempler: 5:48am On Apr 28, 2015
undecided
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by ethylene: 5:50am On Apr 28, 2015
Vikkie14:
You've been there before??
Peckham has always been in the news, very notorious for juvenile crimes stabbings, guns and the hate for black niggars** excuse my words**

1 Like

Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by nijanigga: 5:50am On Apr 28, 2015
babyosisi:

Why will anyone be riding a bicycle through anywhere let alone a bad neighborhood by 10.30 pm
Where was he heading to?
Could also be a gangster himself
Many Nigerians in England are better off moving back to Nigeria than rearing kids in those dangerous ghettos all in the name of living abroad
The way you reason is myopic? you don't know what really went wrong.This young lad was assassinated and you're assassinating his character, shame on you.

4 Likes

Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by anasey(m): 5:56am On Apr 28, 2015
It's a pity
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by Nobody: 6:01am On Apr 28, 2015
nijanigga:

The way you reason is myopic? you don't know what really went wrong.This young lad was assassinated and you're assassinating his character, shame on you.
Some neighborhoods are terrible, one should avoid them as much as possible, at times coming back to Nigeria is better than bringing up children there cos at times they end up being gangsters..
Maybe when you visit some places you will understand

3 Likes

Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by Lucasbalo(m): 6:05am On Apr 28, 2015
May his soul rest in peace. Peckham is a scary place anyway. Had a very bad experience there 16 years ago visiting my cousin and I was very lucky to come out alive. I guess they haven't clean the place up.

5 Likes

Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by rigarmortis: 6:07am On Apr 28, 2015
jeffizy:

Got friends there. 2 got eliminated at street corners just walking alone. Another lost his gf . The "stinks" is figurative.

90 percent of africans who are murdered in the UK were killed in peckam by teen gangs.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by seedorfg(m): 6:11am On Apr 28, 2015
eleyi gidi gan o
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by openmine(m): 6:12am On Apr 28, 2015
favoured234:

Some neighborhoods are terrible, one should avoid them as much as possible, at times coming back to Nigeria is better than bringing up children there cos at times they end up being gangsters..
Maybe when you visit some places you will understand
I love your response...inspite of wat d person you quoted said...thumbs up cool cool

3 Likes

Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by AlienStar: 6:13am On Apr 28, 2015
Its jst so painful hw young pple die these days. rip is really hard to say.
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by juman(m): 6:16am On Apr 28, 2015
appini:
This Peckham area self!

RIP

The area is not good to live.
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by RaptorX: 6:23am On Apr 28, 2015
alobam1:

You are more likely to be killed in Yankee than in UK, the US is a far more violent society than UK can ever be.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by babygirlfl: 6:27am On Apr 28, 2015
I personally don't think London is the best place to bring up kids and Peckham and its environs are just not very nice places. The gang culture among black kids is crazy.

Rip to the dead

2 Likes

Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by hamaworld(m): 6:28am On Apr 28, 2015
Hmmmm...
I no de any place.
Na for Nigeria here I go.
I got whatever I need
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by TonyOputa(m): 6:34am On Apr 28, 2015
Another Nigerian Down.

RIP.

Truth is, Regardless how shitz goes down, home is better. Beleee'that..
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by irishMO123(m): 6:40am On Apr 28, 2015
Jamieb:
20 year old Nigerian young man, Ola Raji, was stabbed to
death last week Tuesday while cycling through an estate in
Peckham, near a community centre founded in memory of
murdered schoolboy, Damilola Taylor.

According to reports, Ola was shot three times and stabbed
by two men who ambushed him around 10.30pm. The men
fled after the attack and Ola later died in hospital.

Ola Raji was a pupil at Sacred Heart Roman Catholic School
in Camberwell and went to college. Police are now looking
for his murderers.

Source: www.irise.com.ng/20-year-old-nigerian-man-shot-dead-in-peckham-uk/
what was his offense?
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by handsometokunbo: 6:41am On Apr 28, 2015
babyosisi:

Why will anyone be riding a bicycle through anywhere let alone a bad neighborhood by 10.30 pm
Where was he heading to?
Could also be a gangster himself
Many Nigerians in England are better off moving back to Nigeria than rearing kids in those dangerous ghettos all in the name of living abroad

Have you been to Peckham before?

Why calling Peckham a getto

It was bad in the days

But it's xtremely clean and nice these days
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by toluxa1(m): 6:46am On Apr 28, 2015
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by otunba5050(m): 6:46am On Apr 28, 2015
He is a young drug dealer.am very sure

1 Like

Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 28, 2015
Guys calm down..i live in the UK and can authoritatively tell you that we have seasons of long days and short nights and vice versa..unlike in Nigeria where daylight remains fixed.

From February to October every year, the sun rises as early as 4a.m and does not set until (9:30pm)

So riding bicycle at 10pm in this season is just like riding in Nigeria in the evening..not night per say.

Pls.

And btw october and february, we have longer nights. So the sun doesn't rise until 7am and it sets at 4:30/5:00pm.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by delishpot: 6:51am On Apr 28, 2015
Chei. May God comfort his people.
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by houstonia(m): 6:52am On Apr 28, 2015
alobam1:

dumb ffuck, you prolly haven't been to the US, "yankee all the way" indeed. FYI America is twice as crime ridden as the UK.

1 Like

Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by houstonia(m): 6:55am On Apr 28, 2015
loomer:
Fine young boy, with potentials sha.

Rip

wetin fine for here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard / Aunt Tortures Toddler To Coma For Defecating (pictured) / N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.