Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK (26624 Views)

Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) / Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) / Man Shot Dead In Hotel In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by snowflake1(m): 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
I've always felt safe in Peckham regardless of the hour because those who Bleep know who they want. Out here lose talk can be an exchange for life so minding your own business is the order of the day.
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by 50calibre(m): 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. For a guy as big as he's, you'd expect better and not someone who has to get piggybacked by females to throw shots, based on hearsay. That's like throwing stones and hiding ya hands. Real men/bosses don't do that, ask Dame Dash. grin

I don't even know what the noise is about. How many people get killed in London in a year, despite all the noise? It's far lesser than the number of folks killed in places like Chicago, Philly, Detroit, New Orleans et al in a day when it gets a bit lukewarm. And you can't even compare it to Nigeria where folks are killed like rats everyday in their hundreds. Yet folks are making a mountain out of molehill about a place that has produced loads of super-successful black folks - with more upper echelon success rate than any other borough in the UK (apart from Lambeth).

Anyway, I think it should be a road deal gone wrong based on how he was killed. I doubt it's gang related cos everyone in Peckham gets along, and they don't have post-code wars with other places (that stopped in 2009) like other parts of London.

Hahaha don't mind Truckpusher, he's trolling.. He never passes on the opportunity to talk smack about Peckham or London without proper knowledge of the reality... I've never known him to be puss*y-whipped or a woman-pleaser, but these days he's being too cozy with NL chics, he doesn't wanna hurt their feelings.. You can't blame a man for chasing pus*sy, that's one thing which has the ability to turn a man into a sissy. grin grin

Dame Dash is a crazy, did you see his interview with the breakfast club? He subdued all of them, even Charlemagne was cool as a puppy... He took over the show & even used it as a platform to advertise his daughter's range of cookies loool Ebro wouldn't have been subdued like that.

Thats sad!! A 20 year old who should be in Uni, killed just like that. Street deals gone wrong seems to be the main issue these days.. There was a similar incident last year in Edmonton, a 22 year old Nigerian dude was stabbed. They just revealed that his hit was ordered from prison, for robbing a drug dealer.
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by Truckpusher(m): 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
50calibre:

Lolz Truckpusher on the prowl again, bring with him chaos & brouhaha anywhere he goes grin grin @Truckpusher... Aren't you tired of dissing London, Peckham in particular? grin

@Topic what did the young man do? Why was he killed? Surely it wasn't just some random attack..

They keep telling these youngins to stay out if trouble but they don't listen and yet they won't fortify themselves. When the chips are down, they're always the ones to fall.

RIP to the young man anyway. There's no measure of the pain of losing a 20 year old who's just at the edge of being a man.
C'mon! guys I never dissed London neither have I dissed Peckham....................I have folks out there.I only dissed London when we are on our usual rants. grin tongue
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by 50calibre(m): 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
C'mon! guys I never dissed London neither have I dissed Peckham....................I have folks out there.I only dissed London when we are on our usual rants. grin tongue

Of course I know you're trolling, what fun would NL be without occasional rants. grin
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by Truckpusher(m): 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
50calibre:

Of course I know you're trolling, what fun would NL be without occasional rants. grin
Honestly, when I wrote those stuff I had both of you in mind and bang! Shy came calling with all he's got . grin grin

Wasssap? cheesy
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by 50calibre(m): 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Honestly, when I wrote those stuff I had both of you in mind and bang! Shy came calling with all he's got . grin grin

Wasssap? cheesy

Lol Peckham is his domain (or at least used to be) of course he'd come calling, he got love for his town. grin

Honestly though, I don't see why Peckham has such a bad rep among Nigerians, the place is home to many brilliant black minds, it's one of the most multi-cultural places in London, and the chics out there are stunning grin the houses there are not even cheap compared to some other boroughs in London.

Though in some parts of Peckham, you might actually think you're on a street in Lagos but generally, the places is very lively and fun, far from the misconception that's being spread around. I enjoy going down there whenever I get the chance.

There far dangerous places in London than Peckham, I can tell you that.

I'm good!! How business going now your man Jonadaf*t is going? grin
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by 50calibre(m): 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
babyosisi:

Why will anyone be riding a bicycle through anywhere let alone a bad neighborhood by 10.30 pm
Where was he heading to?
Could also be a gangster himself
Many Nigerians in England are better off moving back to Nigeria than rearing kids in those dangerous ghettos all in the name of living abroad

Are you kidding me? Nah! You having a laugh ain't you?

Are there any ghettos worse than the ones in Detroit, New Orleans, Baltimore, Chicago, New York.. Where guns, drugs are rife, and you could actually get shot 8 times in the back by a policeman or hit by stray bullet from a drive-by?

Nah you're definitely having a laugh.

The worse neighbourhoods in the UK, record lower crime stats than the the most peaceful neighbourhoods in America.
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
50calibre:

Are you kidding me? Nah! You having a laugh ain't you?

Are there any ghettos worse than the ones in Detroit, New Orleans, Baltimore, Chicago, New York.. Where guns, drugs are rife, and you could actually get shot 8 times in the back by a policeman or hit by stray bullet from a drive-by?

Nah you're definitely having a laugh.

The worse neighbourhoods in the UK, record lower crime stats than the the most peaceful neighbourhoods in America.

And anyone riding a bike through the ghettos there at 10.30 pm is asking for bullet wounds
That was my point
A chicken marked for roasting,doesn't sprinkle kerosene on themselves and be wandering near open fires
If you love riding bikes at night,move to a safer place

1 Like

Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by Truckpusher(m): 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
50calibre:

Lol Peckham is his domain (or at least used to be) of course he'd come calling, he got love for his town. grin

Honestly though, I don't see why Peckham has such a bad rep among Nigerians, the place is home to many brilliant black minds, it's one of the most multi-cultural places in London, and the chics out there are stunning grin the houses there are not even cheap compared to some other boroughs in London.

Though in some parts of Peckham, you might actually think you're on a street in Lagos but generally, the places is very lively and fun, far from the misconception that's being spread around. I enjoy going down there whenever I get the chance.

There far dangerous places in London than Peckham, I can tell you that.

I'm good!! How business going now your man Jonadaf*t is going? grin

Lmao grin.....I can bet my black asss that after two years we would be singing his praises. tongue

Well, business is as good as usual ,besides I wasn't benefiting anything from Jona. tongue

I'm a faithful supporter ,to the very end. grin
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by 50calibre(m): 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
babyosisi:

And anyone riding a bike through the ghettos there at 10.30 pm is asking for bullet wounds
That was my point
A chicken marked for roasting,doesn't sprinkle kerosene on themselves and be wandering near open fires
If you love riding bikes at night,move to a safer place

Nah! You're wrong again.

There are no America-type ghettos in the UK, these are relatively safe neighbourhoods where you can ride your bike or walk around at anytime with no disturbance whatsoever.

Those who become casualties like this young man are mostly the young ones who get themselves caught up in some nasty stuff. Though there are occasional crimes here and there, but nothing on the scale of America, not even close.

This isn't America where there are more guns than people, where any lunatic can walk into a store and purchase an automatic rifle like a pair of sneakers & then walk into somewhere and waste people with it.

The UK had zero tolerance for crime, just the mere info that you possess a gun, will get the authorities descending on you so fast, you'd actually think you're Bin Laden.
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by 50calibre(m): 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
Truckpusher:

Lmao grin.....I can bet my black asss that after two years we would be singing his praises. tongue

Well, business is as good as usual ,besides I wasn't benefiting anything from Jona. tongue

I'm a faithful supporter ,to the very end. grin

Not possible!! It can't get any worse than Jonathan.

Don't worry, in due course, the full extent of Jonathan's sins would be laid bare for all to see, maybe then you guys would take off the hero status you've bestowed on him.
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
50calibre:

Nah! You're wrong again.

There are no America-type ghettos in the UK, these are relatively safe neighbourhoods where you can ride your bike or walk around at anytime with no disturbance whatsoever.

Those who become casualties like this young man are mostly the young ones who get themselves caught up in some nasty stuff. Though there are occasional crimes here and there, but nothing on the scale of America, not even close.

This isn't America where there are more guns than people, where any lunatic can walk into a store and purchase an automatic rifle like a pair of sneakers & then walk into somewhere and waste people with it.

The UK had zero tolerance for crime, just the mere info that you possess a gun, will get the authorities descending on you so fast, you'd actually think you're Bin Laden.

I have lived in the UK and now live in America
You need to see how scared I was moving to America till I got here
I can speak on the two places
Peckham has an ugly reputation,heavily black / immigrant/ low income area/ gang ridden places
Most Nigerians in the USA don't live in such places with project / government houses with a majority of people collecting govt benefits
Big difference between. Nigerians in London and those in the USA
And certainly their kids will not be riding bicycles at night in bad neighborhoods because they don't live anywheres near the places you describe
The man was killed at a spot where another Nigerian kid was killed
Why would any reasonable fellow be there at night?

3 Likes

Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by Truckpusher(m): 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
50calibre:

Not possible!! It can't get any worse than Jonathan.

Don't worry, in due course, the full extent of Jonathan's sins would be laid bare for all to see, maybe then you guys would take off the hero status you've bestowed on him.
Lmao @ hero's status. grin grin

The man did his best ,but he was naive to the double dealings of the too many criminals around him.I personally think he had good intentions for the people but again in the corridors of power you've got all kinds of people and if you're not a seasoned politician and ready to do shiit you'll have problems.

Jonathan is still my hero any day and any time.

1 Like

Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
Just a few minutes search on Google revealed 7 names of Nigerians stabbed or shot in peckham
A small area of London o
I specifically picked out naija names in the few stories I read

Here

Michael dosunmu
Ruth Okechukwu
Damilola taylor
Shola agora
Samuel ogunro
Sylvester akapalara
and now Ola raji

I bet you there are many more

Why are Nigerians still moving in droves to these gang infested places?

1 Like

Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by cococandy(f): 10:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
If they are relatively safe, why always in the news for violence?
50calibre:

Nah! You're wrong again.

Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by 50calibre(m): 12:33am On Apr 29, 2015
babyosisi:

I have lived in the UK and now live in America
You need to see how scared I was moving to America till I got here
I can speak on the two places
Peckham has an ugly reputation,heavily black / immigrant/ low income area/ gang ridden places
Most Nigerians in the USA don't live in such places with project / government houses with a majority of people collecting govt benefits
Big difference between Nigerians in London and those in the USA

And certainly their kids will not be riding bicycles at night in bad neighborhoods because they don't live anywheres near the places you describe
The man was killed at a spot where another Nigerian kid was killed
Why would any reasonable fellow be there at night?

Yeah it has a bad reputation based on a lie, peddled a misconception being peddled around. Peckham is no worse than you typical American ghetto, not even close.

Second, Most Nigerians in the Uk don't live in the projects, that's another lie as a matter of fact, I personally don't know any Nigerian who lives in the project, I for example has never lived in the projects nor lived close to the projects..

I know many Nigerians do live in poor neighbourhoods and live on benefits (Nigerians will always find a way to abuse any privilege) but that's not the case for most Nigerians. First austerity measures are cutting the benefits now, they're also so small you can barely survive on them, It's designed that way to make people work. Only person of zero ambition can be contented with benefits.

Another point to note is that the UK is a small country, small enough to fit into Texas so you have to put things into proper perspective. I haven't lived in the US but I've visited thrice, twice as a kid, once as an adult and I can tell you for sure that the only things I like about America are your wide roads and the size/cheapness of your foods. Even American made cars are kind of low standard, they don't have the exquisite touch of European cars.

So stop comparing a densely populated country like the UK to a sparse country with wooden houses which get blow apart by typhoons or hurricanes. So of course Nigerians in the US don't have to live in the projects when they could just take their family zany go live in a wooden house in the middle of no where.

For a country the size of the UK, it punches well above its weight. Believe this or not, the worth of the house I live in London, is enough to buy a mansion in a prime location in America.
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by 50calibre(m): 12:42am On Apr 29, 2015
cococandy:
If they are relatively safe, why always in the news for violence?

How many times do you hear news of violence? Even at that, it's nothing compared to the violence in America.

I can't even believe anyone is comparing the two.
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by 50calibre(m): 12:44am On Apr 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lmao @ hero's status. grin grin

The man did his best ,but he was naive to the double dealings of the too many criminals around him.I personally think he had good intentions for the people but again in the corridors of power you've got all kinds of people and if you're not a seasoned politician and ready to do shiit you'll have problems.

Jonathan is still my hero any day and any time.

Hero for what, cluelessness?

Set aside sentiments, can you tell me one good quality of Jonathan?
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by Truckpusher(m): 1:14am On Apr 29, 2015
50calibre:

Hero for what, cluelessness?

Set aside sentiments, can you tell me one good quality of Jonathan?
During his reign freedom of expression was so common that he deliberately allowed opposition to flourish.

He made our Agricultural sector reforms a reality - Which is my next line of target,too much money to be made bro.
He privatized the power sector and embark on a building spree of ultra modern power stations.
He brought back our railway system that has gone comatose for years, no thanks to Buhari whose administration destroyed.
He introduced the FOI bill in Aso Rock which all APC states are yet to allow in their various states.
He went on a nationwide reformation spree of our dilapidated airports even as enemies of progress ensured that the lady that was responsible for such unlikely massive project was booted out.
He rebuilt the Ibadan ore express way that has become a national embarrassment.
He rebuilt the East West road that has been rewarded and abandoned by past administration.
I can go on and on but the truth is that people won't see it now and until the incoming administration outperforms his performance he still remains the best so far.

Lest I forget ,he gave us a free and fair election and when it was obvious that he was out-rigged he simply accepted defeat without making any inciting statement considering the regional politics of Nigeria.

Now tell me, what else would he have done to satisfy your conscience?

3 Likes

Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by cococandy(f): 2:39am On Apr 29, 2015
50calibre:

How many times do you hear news of violence? Even at that, it's nothing compared to the violence in America.

I can't even believe anyone is comparing the two.
Are you comparing number of violent incidences in Peckham (a city) to the whole of America a conglomerate of cities? Actually the better half of a continent?

How will the number be close?

Pick one city in America and compare to Peckham then maybe that could work.

Anyway I don't think anyone can say there are no ghettos in America but how many times do we hear news of Nigerians killed in America as a result of hood related violence?
You've to understand why that of Peckham seems sensational.
The peculiarity of their cases make them stand out.

1 Like

Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by jaybee3(m): 3:20am On Apr 29, 2015
cococandy:

Are you comparing number of violent incidences in Peckham (a city) to the whole of America a conglomerate of cities? Actually the better half of a continent?

Anyway I don't think anyone can say there are no ghettos in America but how many times do we hear news of Nigerians killed in America as a result of hood related violence?
Peckham is not a city. It is an area in the city of London with high population of Africans and Caribbeans
You can compare it to yonkers or brooklyn
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by cococandy(f): 3:35am On Apr 29, 2015
jaybee3:

Peckham is not a city. It is an area in the city of London with high population of Africans and Caribbeans
You can compare it to yonkers or brooklyn
Ok.

See? It's not even big enough to be compared to America like 50 was trying to do.
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by jaybee3(m): 3:43am On Apr 29, 2015
cococandy:

Ok.

See? It's not even big enough to be compared to America like 50 was trying to do.
Peckham will most certainly fair better If you were to do a like for like comparison on crime indices
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by cococandy(f): 4:11am On Apr 29, 2015
jaybee3:

Peckham will most certainly fair better If you were to do a like for like comparison on crime indices
Maybe.
But those other places like Brooklyn isn't always a concern to us because many Nigerians don't die there like they do in Peckham.
That's what some people need to understand before getting hurt over the hype or exaggeration of the crime in Peckham.
I know if one is born or raised there, the natural urge to defend your place always kicks in when people bash it.
We all know there's some exaggeration in between all of that.

Kini big deal?
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by 50calibre(m): 11:26am On Apr 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
During his reign freedom of expression was so common that he deliberately allowed opposition to flourish.

Freedom of speech is your fundamental human right, you were born with it. it's not Jonathan's to give, I can't understand why people applaud him for that.

Jonathan was naive to allow freedom of speech because that ultimately proved his undoing. His government wasn't the type that should have allowed such because that meant people were free to highlight his failures.

He made our Agricultural sector reforms a reality - Which is my next line of target,too much money to be made bro.

Ok this perhaps the best thing I admit Jonathan did throughout his tenure

He privatized the power sector and embark on a building spree of ultra modern power stations.

Yet there's still shortage of electricity, Yet Nigeria still has one of the lowest rates of net electricity generation per capita in the world.

Be honest, did you have electricity last night? If yes have you had stead electricity since Monday?

He brought back our railway system that has gone comatose for years, no thanks to Buhari whose administration destroyed.

So you consider those WW2 contraptions a development? For all the billions Jonathan loaned from China, was that the best his administration could provide? Lol I want you to compare those things you guys call trains to the ones used by other developing country.

He introduced the FOI bill in Aso Rock which all APC states are yet to allow in their various states.
He went on a nationwide reformation spree of our dilapidated airports even as enemies of progress ensured that the lady that was responsible for such unlikely massive project was booted out.

The same woman who ordered two bullet proof cars at an inflated cost of N250 million each? In that case she got if lightly because in functional societies that woman would be cooling off in her jail cell long after she's refunded every penny she stole.

You're yet to take off your sentimental glasses and see Jonathan's administration for what it really was. Now I expect you to tell me the woman was innocent, and it was just a story concocted by her enemies.

He rebuilt the Ibadan ore express way that has become a national embarrassment.
He rebuilt the East West road
that has been rewarded and abandoned by past administration.
I can go on and on but the truth is that people won't see it now and until the incoming administration outperforms his performance he still remains the best so far.

Again these are the basics, no government should take credit for providing the basics, that's what they're there to do. Are the expectations of Nigerians that low?

Maybe its the best to sentimental folks like you, but the statistics tell a different story.

Lest I forget ,he gave us a free and fair election and when it was obvious that he was out-rigged he simply accepted defeat without making any inciting statement considering the regional politics of Nigeria.

The election wasn't strictly free & fair, Jonathan just wasn't able to rig elections in most state. You can't tell me a man who went on a dollar-sharing spree few months to the election, wasn't desperate and couldn't have rigged himself in if he had the chance.

The odds were just stacked against Jonathan, and being the coward that he is, he had no choice but to go peacefully for fear of receiving the Gbagbo treatment.... at least that would serve as a mitigating factor in any future prosecution.

Now tell me, what else would he have done to satisfy your conscience?

He could have shown more empathy to the plight of the people, thousands of people are being slaughtered everyday and this man couldn't care less.

Almost 300 girls were abducted from their schools and instead of swinging into action immediately, this man openly denied it ever happened (a major failure on his part, it showed a clueless leader out of touch with reality) he even tried to use the #BringBackOurGirls as a campaign slogan.

He allowed his barbarian wife to go around the country causing havoc, acting like a constitutional figure, usurping herself as a godmother no one dare challenge.

Few hours after a major bomb blast which killed hundreds of people (the Internet was inundated with horrid pics) this man went dancing..

The CBN governor blew the whistle on a missing $20 billion but in return Jonathan sacked him for exposing corruption.

This same Jonathan opened his mouth to utter ridiculous statements like "stealing is not corruption" "terrorism is everywhere"

This same man granted pardons to convicted criminals, awarded contracts to militants... Infact Jonathan not only encouraged criminality, he rewarded it.

Look I can go on and on...

The only thing Jonathan did that I was truly satisfied with, was signing the anti-gay law.
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by 50calibre(m): 11:38am On Apr 29, 2015
cococandy:

Lolz even at that, Peckham has a relatively lower crime rate than most American cities (not just ghettos) I can guarantee you that.

You would also find that most crimes in Peckham and all other parts of the UK are mostly made up of anti-social behaviours, as well as other forms of non-violent crimes.

I know that the news can sometimes blow things out of proportion but you should know that Nigerians get killed in the US too. There was a guy on NL some years ago.. Bawomolo (search his moniker on NL) he used to boast of how safe he was in America. Unfortunately this promising young man was shot down in Chicago. All I'm trying to say is; Nigerians aren't immune in America, you only know what you hear.

What about the men killing their Nigerian wives, how many times this year have we heard such story?
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by tupem: 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
easystudy101:

Why don't you STFU for a minute.

Must you bring ur 'they learnt from us' BS into this story?

So we went all over the world teaching people how to kill our people?

Rubbish
one word...you are an eediot! what on earth are you saying?
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by easystudy101: 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
tupem:
one word...you are an eediot! what on earth are you saying?

One word?!!

What u said was one word?

Who's the idiot now?
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
6 in 10 persons around Peckham that late are Nigerians
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by tupem: 6:43am On May 02, 2015
easystudy101:

One word?!!

What u said was one word?

Who's the idiot now?
kindly face your study pls!!! you are boring! and PLEASE! don't quote me again!
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by Nobody: 9:35am On May 02, 2015
Jamieb:
God please help us, Nigerians being killed all over the world the past few days. Your identity will not be your doom

He was probably killed by a fellow Nigerian. That's how bad we hate ourselves and cause trouble wherever we go.
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by mister22shotzz: 1:23am On Jun 30, 2015
He was killed by rival gang members. the beef stemmed from the older guys passed on to the young ones.. this man has done his own dirt by the way..

walworth road versus peckham.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term / Aunt Tortures Toddler To Coma For Defecating (pictured) / Warri: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Being Dumped By His Mistress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.