Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Who Will Rebuild The PDP ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Rebuild The PDP ? (697 Views)

NPA, Dangote, Flour Mills, Give N4.5 Billion to Rebuild Roads At Apapa Port / We Will Rebuild Niger Delta - Buhari / $2 Bil To Rebuild North East, How Much Was Used To Rebuild The East After D War? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Rebuild The PDP ? by Nobody: 5:39am On Apr 28, 2015
Stumbled on this post and I deemed it good to share

The opposition party in the federal republic of Nigeria seems to be in turmoil and disarray. They need to get back on their feet and fast. This is however no easy task as they must have a spine, that spine who will bring them back the glory days. Here are the top picks.

#1 Goodluck Jonathan

#2 Godswill Akpabio

#3 Nyesom Wike

#4 Bode George

#5 Musiliu Obanikoro

#6 col. Ahmadu Ali

#7 Ayodele Fayose

#8 Adamu Mu'Azu

#9 Chief Tony Anenih

#10 Buruji Kashamu

source: http://muyiwa360..com/2015/04/who-will-rebuild-pdp.html
Re: Who Will Rebuild The PDP ? by ki02020(m): 5:45am On Apr 28, 2015
Apart from Gej the rest put together no reach one jagaban
Re: Who Will Rebuild The PDP ? by SkyBlue1: 5:46am On Apr 28, 2015
And who wants PDP rebuilt? There are other alternatives to consider for opposition and I think Labour would be a good party to build up to present as a credible opposition. PDP stands for everything bad Nigerians don't want anynore, and should be consigned to the dustbins of Nigeria's history. It is not just about opposition for the sake of it, it is about credible opposition. What does PDP have to offer apart from corruption, impunity and violence? Labour and APGA are there, and can be built up. We should be burying PDP and digging out the bones to cremate just to make double sure they don't return.
Re: Who Will Rebuild The PDP ? by ademoladeji(m): 5:53am On Apr 28, 2015
PDP would need to merge with Apga n Labour at least to be regarded as Opposition...
#SMH for Fayose and Obanikoro...
Re: Who Will Rebuild The PDP ? by Nobody: 5:53am On Apr 28, 2015
SkyBlue1:
And who wants PDP rebuilt? There are other alternatives to consider for opposition and I think Labour would be a good party to build up to present as a credible opposition. PDP stands for everything bad Nigerians don't want anynore, and should be consigned to the dustbins of Nigeria's history. It is not just about opposition for the sake of it, it is about credible opposition. What does PDP have to offer apart from corruption, impunity and violence? Labour and APGA are there, and can be built up. We should be burying PDP and digging out the bones to cremate just to make double sure they don't return.
Re: Who Will Rebuild The PDP ? by Nobody: 5:55am On Apr 28, 2015
SkyBlue1:

In as much as I hate the PDP, I dont think there are better opposition than them out there

ademoladeji:
PDP would need to merge with Apga n Labour at least to be regarded as Opposition...
#SMH for Fayose and Obanikoro...
If they do that just like the APC did then I think they can come good once again.
Re: Who Will Rebuild The PDP ? by Sunnymatey(m): 6:12am On Apr 28, 2015
Guys let us be reasonable for ones, our problem is not the letters 'PDP', but those elements who gain power through these platform to milk us dry. Some of these same persons had already established themselves in APC that is regarded as the 'redemption party'. For now l can only applause APC for not welcoming defectors but lets wait and see if their doors will continue to be closed in the near future.
Re: Who Will Rebuild The PDP ? by ademoladeji(m): 6:21am On Apr 28, 2015
Xbabangida:

In as much as I hate the PDP, I dont think there are better opposition than them out there

If they do that just like the APC did then I think they can come good once again.
Very correct... We juz need a strong n pushy opposition...
Re: Who Will Rebuild The PDP ? by 7lives: 7:22am On Apr 28, 2015
ki02020:
Apart from Gej the rest put together no reach one jagaban

Wake up, all of those people mentioned plus Jonathan are no match for BAT, why did you think they lost the election?.
All these people are not made for opposition politics, some of them will soon defect to APC.
Re: Who Will Rebuild The PDP ? by Volksfuhrer(m): 7:42am On Apr 28, 2015
PDP is dead already, unless APC implodes!

(1) (Reply)

Missing’ $20billion Oil Money: Our Audit Report Not Reliable — Pricewaterhouse / Hurray!!! Finally Chibok Girls Rescued / Fayose, APC, PDP Lawmakers Hold Peace Meeting Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.