Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today (48292 Views)

The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) / Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday / 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by Rilwayne001: 9:29am On Apr 28, 2015
cry RIP on advance guys
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by bigiyaro(m): 9:29am On Apr 28, 2015
my role models, rest in peace my brothers. Make money or die trying.
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by OgaTheTop2: 9:29am On Apr 28, 2015
An2elect2:

Really undecided
Well, maybe not really, I just pity them. God has given us infinite mercy, why can't humans have mercy? At least the death sentence could be changed to life sentence. We all sin sister. sad
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by bestower: 9:30am On Apr 28, 2015
Ariyke:
Very bad way to die cry
Long time on nairaland front page,hope u dont know anyone among those guys?
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by Lilimax(f): 9:31am On Apr 28, 2015
Drug kills; stay away from drugs.
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by sukkot: 9:31am On Apr 28, 2015
An2elect2:

This wicked world is getting worse and will pass away soon.

Dream no more smiley
you are very correct. this wicked world will pass away very soon. there is a silver lining behind every tunnel.

1 Like

Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by Frankharry(m): 9:31am On Apr 28, 2015
MY HUMBLE ADVICE TO MY FELLOW NIGERIAN YOUTH, WE ARE AWARE OF D HAD TIME BUT ALL WE NEED IS PATIENT N FOCUS... R.I.P GUYS!

1 Like

Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by cold(m): 9:33am On Apr 28, 2015
killercute16:
Hope they gave their life to christ b4 their execution,and i hope the good Lord accept their souls......AMEN
Can your god stop the executions tonite? Or wiĺl you give me the 'wages of sin is death' phrase? Tell your god to halt the executions tonite and my Atheism ends tonite!

2 Likes

Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by Maximeo(m): 9:33am On Apr 28, 2015
That's why like Yorubas, they don't commit crime.
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by Redoil: 9:33am On Apr 28, 2015
Justcash:

As you can see from the list above, the issue of drug trafficking is beyond race, religion, ethnicity and nationality.
tell that to tinubu
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 28, 2015
Sorry....but you KNEW that INDONESIA has the death penalty for drug trafficking....and YOU still found your way there to traffic drugs?

Reminds me of the man who jumped into a lion's cage in Ibadan 25 years ago. Of course...it did not end well.

Rules is rules.
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by MrCork: 9:36am On Apr 28, 2015
....you this Homebase people...why Are u people all ways doing drug and 419??.....is it ilegall to do 9 - 5 job in that country? (no ofeeense) angry

2 Likes

Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by missbehave247(m): 9:36am On Apr 28, 2015
Just viewed your profile, you are active both you don't always post on thread
dechandel:
cry cry cry
Quickest way to make money and die

Also pray for your brothers Raheem Agbaje and Bello cry cry
nice pix anyway
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by Chivasex: 9:37am On Apr 28, 2015
Get rich quick... this is the outcome
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 28, 2015
Emekamex:
You no see your yoruba brothers for there, abi u wan deny them.

You are very foolish. How did you know that forumite is yoruba? You people just like accusing yoruba of everything. Fool.

3 Likes

Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by Ishilove: 9:37am On Apr 28, 2015
sucess001:
[size=18pt]i dont get it...how did that sylvester guy marry and have two kids as a prisoner?[/size]
Conjugal visits

2 Likes

Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by An2elect2(f): 9:42am On Apr 28, 2015
OgaTheTop2:

Well, maybe not really, I just pity them. God has given us infinite mercy, why can't humans have mercy? At least the death sentence could be changed to life sentence. We all sin sister. sad

yes. If these men offend me i'll forgive them smiley But you have to understand that these authorities have been put there by God himself to punish lawbreakers in order to maintain peace and order in the society.

I don't know what you mean by life sentence. smiley
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 28, 2015
Dis isn't funny at all, dese are fellow human beings like us now, its due to this economic letdown and means to survive this harsh world that led them to this doom, God do something pls
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by femijck(m): 9:43am On Apr 28, 2015
I think this is a very harsh judgement...life in jail would have been better..
I really feel for that Filipino lady...they ar gud and hardworking peeps...NOW her kids ar about to be made homeless and orphans...can't they just tamper justice wit mercy and look into her case....I think her case is quiet different...
GOD HAVE MERCY...It's neva too late.

1 Like

Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by killercute16(m): 9:43am On Apr 28, 2015
cold:

Can your god stop the executions tonite? Or wiĺl you give me the 'wages of sin is death' phrase? Tell your god to halt the executions tonite and my Atheism ends tonite!
If it is the will of GOD for them to be executed tonight then so shall it be,but if it isnt then it will not be done.

2 Likes

Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 28, 2015
veralu:
Dis isn't funny at all, dese are fellow human beings like us now, its due to this economic letdown and means to survive this harsh world that led them to this doom, God do something pls

There are still many ways to make decent and honest living. Don't get it twisted, these guys are looking to get rich not just survive. They had it coming.
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by eCollynzo: 9:48am On Apr 28, 2015
otitookoro:
IGBOS OF NIGERIA IN THEIR FRAUDULENT LIFESTYLE BOTH AT HOME AND ABROAD
Bello and Agbaje are not Igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 28, 2015
tete7000:

I feel real sorry for that poor maid. Her situation is quite unfortunate.
Forget that claim... she knew. If she had been successful, u would have been hailing hoping for crumbs. These guys have no conscience... they make money and fame so fast and die so fast.
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by cold(m): 9:51am On Apr 28, 2015
killercute16:
If it is the will of GOD for them to be executed tonight then so shall it be,but if it isnt then it will not be done.
If they're executed,it is the will of god. If they're given a reprieve,god intervened. Either way,it's a win-win situation for god. Lol..god never loses.

1 Like

Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 28, 2015
eCollynzo:
Bello and Agbaje are not Igbos.
They are... u remember the Oba threatening Igbos if they didn't vote APC in Lagos...I guess he considered them yorubas that time... haha
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by Ariyke: 9:55am On Apr 28, 2015
bestower:
Long time on nairaland front page,hope u dont know anyone among those guys?
angry angry angry angry no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Shot Dead As Rival Hoodlums Clash Over Girlfriend In Kwara (Graphic Photo) / Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. / Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.