Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today (48289 Views)

The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) / Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday / 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by 3kay945(m): 9:55am On Apr 28, 2015
Stop having pity on those guys, they know what they were into before getting caught.
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by eCollynzo: 9:56am On Apr 28, 2015
ferdimako:

They are... u remember the Oba threatening Igbos if they didn't vote APC in Lagos...I guess he considered them yorubas that time... haha
This is senseless.
Raheem Agbaje Aka Oluwatosin and Martin Anderson Aka Bello are on the list and they aren't Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:56am On Apr 28, 2015
What do u gain frm tribal war on NL ? When will ur grow up and be mature like ur mates ?
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by femaks(m): 9:56am On Apr 28, 2015
U re a big biased myopic bastard who simply lack basic knowledge and wisdom to judge rightly......Grow up big fool!!!
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by XRAY21(m): 9:59am On Apr 28, 2015
buchilino:

they say d best answer 2 a fool is silence
you replied the mention and you still think that silence? gorilla
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by IleIfe2(m): 10:00am On Apr 28, 2015
Justcash:
Raheem Agbaje Salami, 50, Nigeria:

Salami was caught smuggling 5.3 kilograms of heroin into Indonesia in 1998.

Salami, who initially was wrongly said to have come from Spain, spent five years believing that he would one day be released.

He had been sentenced, in 1999, to a life term by the Surabaya District Court in East Java for bringing the stash of heroin through Surabaya airport.

In 2006, however, the Supreme Court upgraded his sentence to death.

The picture is Malaysia. The guy was sentenced in Malaysia. That's the Malaysian police uniform.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2354611_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by paix(m): 10:01am On Apr 28, 2015
They were in a hurry to make it and live big.
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 28, 2015
otitookoro:
IGBOS OF NIGERIA IN THEIR FRAUDULENT LIFESTYLE BOTH AT HOME AND ABROAD

Foooooool! You didn't see a yoruba and hausa name there equally? Bas.tard!

1 Like

Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by ibkgab001: 10:01am On Apr 28, 2015
Easiest way to cash=fastest way to die

1 Like

Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by killercute16(m): 10:04am On Apr 28, 2015
cold:

If they're executed,it is the will of god. If they're given a reprieve,god intervened. Either way,it's a win-win situation for god. Lol..God never loses.
YHU just said it.

1 Like

Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by XRAY21(m): 10:05am On Apr 28, 2015
Maximeo:
That's why like Yorubas, they don't commit crime.
did you read the post before your comment

1 Like

Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by buchilino(m): 10:07am On Apr 28, 2015
XRAY21:
you replied the mention and you still think that silence? gorilla

first i didn't insult u so don't insult me, second i was only advising him not to bother replying 2 such foolish response. is dat understood
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by chemaze(m): 10:09am On Apr 28, 2015
Desperation toward money give short cut to disgraceful death

To death i dont care...... dat drug kill, introducing a lot of disorder in human race, its reduces mental thinking of human, drug deader kills, drug increases mortality rate and increases liver attack. So kill all drug and carrier of the drugs with No mercy cry
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 28, 2015
I feel like crying because at the end of the day justice is not served.
you should ban them from entering your country and neighbouring countries, and if they still smuggle themselves in then let the law take its course.

abeg I don't fancy this Shi', thank God for Who He is abeg!! His mercies endures forever!
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by XRAY21(m): 10:16am On Apr 28, 2015
buchilino:

first i didn't insult u so don't insult me, second i was only advising him not to bother replying 2 such foolish response. is dat understood
sorry for the insult
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by Skoopy(m): 10:19am On Apr 28, 2015
I pity the lady, such a sad story she has to tell. She was actually tricked to courier drugs for a kingpin. May she fine rest in the side of her creator.
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by lusciouslex: 10:23am On Apr 28, 2015
Dead men tell no tale!
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by buchilino(m): 10:25am On Apr 28, 2015
XRAY21:
sorry for the insult

undecided
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by OgaTheTop2: 10:29am On Apr 28, 2015
An2elect2:

yes. If these men offend me i'll forgive them smiley But you have to understand that these authorities have been put there by God himself to punish lawbreakers in order to maintain peace and order in the society.

I don't know what you mean by life sentence. smiley

Like judgment of life imprisonment. That's better than killing them sad
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by adconline(m): 10:38am On Apr 28, 2015
otitookoro:
IGBOS OF NIGERIA IN THEIR FRAUDULENT LIFESTYLE BOTH AT HOME AND ABROAD
4 Nigerians are going to be killed.. Only 2 are Igbos.. Indonesia doesn't give a FCKUCK.. All they know is Nigeria!
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by poweredcom(m): 10:43am On Apr 28, 2015
Na wa o come if I wan among dem..i will demand a free Group Intimacy of some prostitutes before leaving the hard world
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by Forwetinnah: 10:44am On Apr 28, 2015
Meanwhile our Heroin drug Lord in Nigeria is a free man roaming our our streets and claiming to be a Makavelli in APC. Tinubu-Oshi God go catch you one day

2 Likes

Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by JayJustus(m): 10:48am On Apr 28, 2015
f.ack Indonesia...f.ack drug peddlers...
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by Bimpe29: 10:55am On Apr 28, 2015
It is a pity and somehow pathetic.
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by Emekamex(m): 10:55am On Apr 28, 2015
django1:

You are very foolish. How did you know that forumite is yoruba? You people just like accusing yoruba of everything. Fool.
you guys like to cry first when you abuse others. Isn't your brother the first to call out the Ibo tribe. My guy go and park well.
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by caxim04(m): 11:09am On Apr 28, 2015
I hope their organs will not be harvested before being shot.
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by charmmama: 11:24am On Apr 28, 2015
why r pple trying to be tribalistic it here .

it can be any tribe, whats all about the Igbos in this case sad
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by gulfer: 11:25am On Apr 28, 2015
Justcash:
Silvester Obiekwe Nwolise, 47, Nigeria:

Sentenced to death for smuggling 1.2 kilograms of heroin into Indonesia from Pakistan in 2004.

Obiekwe was reportedly running a drug ring while on death row, outraging authorities who ordered he face the firing squad as soon as possible.

His wife Fatimah claimed Obiekwe was unemployed in Nigeria's largest city, Lagos, before being lured to Pakistan on the promise of a quick-paying job but was duped.

According to his wife, once in Pakistan Obiekwe was asked to swallow capsules he was told contained goat horn powder, and fly to Indonesia.

Ms Fatimah, who is Indonesian, described Obiekwe as just a 'poor courier'.

The pair met in prison in 2007 when she accompanied a friend who was visiting another inmate, according to reports.

They married that year and have since had two children, now five and three.
Staying in 'No man's Land', Lagos is safer that loosing your life in Indonesia
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by themodernman: 11:45am On Apr 28, 2015
Someone was previously on life sentence but them just upgrade am to death sentence. Are they trying to decongest their prisons or what? What happened to Presidential pardon? These guys have no clue on how to rid themselves of vices.
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by IntroVAT: 11:47am On Apr 28, 2015
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, please please and please. . .Dont carry a bag that wasnt packed by you when flying abroad!
Even if na your mama give you the bag, strip it down and repack
First time travelers beware!!!

2 Likes

Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by jackymfon: 11:48am On Apr 28, 2015
And the person that gave them the drugs is walking about a free man
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by chemicool: 11:52am On Apr 28, 2015
Imanuelle:

You may have heard the last of the Frenchman.

Someone definitely did a last minute intervention.

He is a French citizen. No death sentence for him. No American, British or French citizen would be executed in those shit Asian countries.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. / Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket / Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.