Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today (48295 Views)

The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) / Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday / 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 28, 2015
Are those making the laws holy? Are those firing them holy? The lowly better embrace God. It pays to serve God.

1 Like

Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by ajepako(f): 11:55am On Apr 28, 2015
Now I feel bad for the guy..

not for their imminent death

but for the fact that they will be killed and buried in a foreign land with no loved ones around to claim their bodies or mourn them

It's really sad and pitiful

I hope our young ones learn from this..
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by lolly2pops: 11:57am On Apr 28, 2015
Drug dealing in a country that carries death penalty for this sort of thing is barbaric.Why even think it though I just don't get it. I'm not implying that you "excel" in those countries that don't have the death penalty in place. Drug dealing is not just an offence, it is a crime punishable anywhere in the world by law. So if you find yourself caught in Indonesia, don't be surprised that death awaits you.
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by Seun360(m): 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
OgaTheTop2:
Honestly, Indonesia needs to review her drug laws. Innocent and framed-up people could be unjustly killed just like that.. Aww sad. These people deserve another chance to life sad

Like the case of the Philipino woman.
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by tete7000(m): 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
ferdimako:

Forget that claim... she knew. If she had been successful, u would have been hailing hoping for crumbs. These guys have no conscience... they make money and fame so fast and die so fast.

You can't sound so sure of things like this except of course you are her accomplice. I was thought long ago not to be so fast of judging and condemning others, they might infact truly be victims. Only God knows the truth.
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by scholarosisi(f): 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
Sanuzi:

Shai there ris God ooooo. Tell them to Say this prayer:LOrd Jesus i come unto you and i accept you as my personal lord and saviour pls forgive me my sin and wash me with your Blood and count me worthy for your Kingdom .Congrat if they can all say that prayer b4 its too late.
mere saying of this prayer cannot save them from eternal death, but how they feel in their heart right now. The one that will be saved would have cried his/her heart out in total regret of his/her actions. Has the feeling that he has betrayed God and human. I tell u the truth any one of them who is in this mood right now will be looking forward to the execution in high spirit. Cos the kind of peace God will put in his/her heart will be beyond human comprehension. I tell u heaven is better than this world.

1 Like

Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by Charly68: 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
RIP in advance guys
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by Charly68: 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
RIP in advance guys . Let us hope others will learn from your perfidious life style
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
I wonder why it has to be by a firing squad , why not give a lethal but painless dose of any injection , I no understand all these beheading and firing squad

1 Like

Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by kene05(m): 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
I happen to know Sylvester obiekwe nwolise, he is from my hometown, actually has been shot by firing squad by 12.00am Nigerian time early today, he called his wife n kids 24hrs earlier and narrated the whole ordeal, spoke to all of them, one after the other that they should be strong, he had already arranged sent $20,000 for his body to cum n be processed n migrated bck to Nigeria, wat a painful way to die! To know d hour u will b gone and even make arrangements, the wife n kids hv bin in trauma ever since, may his soul R. I. P
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by eazy222: 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
Wht can I say,is a pity bt anyway may God hv mercy on u guys and may ur souls R.I.P
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by bamipet01: 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
May God have mercy on them
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by OgaTheTop2: 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
Seun360:

Like the case of the Philipino woman.
Exactly. So sad. sad
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by gbengus17: 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
l dont have any pity for them. they should have look for other business to do . MAY THEIR SOULS REST IN PEACES.
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by nonjebose(m): 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
Prison break things on my mind. Micheal scoffield? It is a terrible way to go. All d thoughts of childhood affections,dreams,laughter,sports,dance,pranks,friendships,love etc coming with full force into their minds,as they watch the sun set,and the hour draw nigh. They recollect their long lost homestead,where they lived as contented as kings. Hmm, life is too short .....
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by whizzyjohn(m): 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
What kind of stupid law.........if dat kind law dey for nija 80percent of peopl for die b dat because dem dey smoke marijusna like chewing stick.....or mk dem jo jamaica........Bleep dat kind law
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by KriTic24A: 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
Most of them got arrested as late as 1998 through 2000s??
That's long long trial o...
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by Zehner(f): 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
kene05:
I happen to know Sylvester obiekwe nwolise, he is from my hometown, actually has been shot by firing squad by 12.00am Nigerian time early today, he called his wife n kids 24hrs earlier and narrated the whole ordeal, spoke to all of them, one after the other that they should be strong, he had already arranged sent $20,000 for his body to cum n be processed n migrated bck to Nigeria, wat a painful way to die! To know d hour u will b gone and even make arrangements, the wife n kids hv bin in trauma ever since, may his soul R. I. P
Dear Lord! This made me cry.....May his soul rest in peace cry
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by iamord(m): 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
Justcash:
Rodrigo Gularte, 49, Brazil:

Gularte was convicted of smuggling six kilograms of cocaine stashed in his surfing gear in 2004.

He was detained along with two other men, but took the blame for the covert drug operation, and was sentenced to death one year later.

The Gularte family have tried without success to obtain clemency for him by saying doctors have classed him as paranoid schizophrenic, which would normally see him transferred to a psychiatric facility.

His lawyer said he would continue his fight to stop the execution and was due to launch a last-ditch bid for mercy.

If the execution goes ahead as planned, Gularte will be the second Brazilian to be executed under Indonesia's tough crackdown on drug smuggling.

Relatives and friends said Gularte had spent most of his time alone at Nusakambangan prison, on the execution island, talking to the walls, imagining ghosts or hearing voices.

Gularte was born into a wealthy family in the southern Brazilian city of Foz do Iguaco.

He was a keen surfer and relatives remember him as a kind young boy who slipped into depression, and became involved in drugs after his parents divorced when he was 13.

sad. He is a victim of a broken family
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
tosh26:
Are those making the laws holy? Are those firing them holy? The lowly better embrace God. It pays to serve God.
I see the wisdom in your words. And I'll die before I'll be a godly peasant.
Nobody is promised tomorrow anyway.
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by idris4r83(m): 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
Justcash:
Mary Jane Fiesta Veloso, 30, Phillipines

A Filipino migrant worker who was sentenced to death in October 2010 for smuggling 2.6 kilograms of heroin into Jogjakarata from Malaysia.

She is the only female and has spent the shortest amount of time on death row.

Born to a poor family in the Philippines, Veloso is a single mother of two boys who insists she went to Indonesia for a job as a maid and was duped by an international drug syndicate.

Veloso says she was first offered a job by a friend in Malaysia, but upon her arrival she was told the work was actually in Indonesia so immediately flew there.

She claims the heroin was secretly hidden in her suitcase in Malaysia.
Filipina Mary Jane Veloso was spared, at least for now.

Lawyers fighting to delay the death of Veloso, a domestic helper and mother of two, have said they've given up their bid after her second legal review was rejected on Monday. This came despite a last-minute personal appeal from Philippines President Benigno Aquino to Indonesian counterpart President Joko Widodo.
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by 6fit(f): 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
Speachless.... Is there anyone amongst yu who hav not sinned??let him cast d first stone
Re: Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today by kene05(m): 11:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
Zehner:
Dear Lord! This made me cry.....May his soul rest in peace cry
Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics / Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. / Police Called To Arrest A Drunk White Woman Fighting In Lekki, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.