Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari (53130 Views)

Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) / Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting / Photos: Man Rides Bike From Ivory Coast To Nigeria For The Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by Ishilove: 9:59am On Apr 28, 2015
Reports made it known that Mohammed, a resident of Hayin Malam Bello in Rigasa district of Igabi local government area of Kaduna State, took off on his journey to Lagos at exactly 6: 35am at the palace of Sarkin Hayin Malam Bello, Alhaji Kabiru Isa Gangarida.

Speaking to newsmen before embarking on the journey, Mohammed said:

“I have decided to embark on this journey to Lagos because I want to go and thank Yoruba people for their immense support and contributions that led to the victory of General Muhammadu Buhari during the March 28 presidential election. The decision to undertake the journey came to my mind after analysing the votes cast for Buhari by the Yoruba people and after I discussed my intention with my immediate family and friends, they encouraged me to go on the journey.”

Mohammed, a father of four who lives at Goro road in Hayin Malam Bello, further said:

“I have never been to Lagos before; this is my first time and only God knows how many days I will spend before reaching Lagos”. When asked whether he has any fear about the journey, Mohammed said:

“I don’t have any fear because I believe in God that nothing will happen to me on the road; all I want is people’s prayers so that I will reach Lagos safely.”

Also speaking, an APC chieftain in the state, Hon. Kailani Mohammed, said Mohammed Kabiru will be received by the vice president-elect, Professor Yemi Osinbajo and other prominent members of the APC in Lagos on his arrival, and wished Mohammed a safe trip.

Since the victory of Buhari at the poll in March 28, various people have decided to honor him one way or the other by walking for him. First it was Suleiman Hashimu, who walked from Lagos to Abuja to honor the president-elect. Another person, Abubakar Duduwale is on his way from Yola to Abuja just to express his joy and solidarity for the president-elect.
Source: http://www.informationng.com/2015/04/man-rides-bicycle-from-kaduna-to-lagos-to-thank-yorubas-for-voting-buhari-photo.html

This is strictly my opinion, but is this joblessness on all fours?

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 10:01am On Apr 28, 2015
Just like that scammer who lied that he trekked from Lagos to Abuja.
Isn't this madness? grin
I've said my own o... I'll trek from Nigeria to south Africa if Buhari makes a Naira equal to a Dollar.
Just watch out

288 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by DuchessLily(f): 10:01am On Apr 28, 2015
Hehehehehe.... Wahala dey ooo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by remsonik(f): 10:01am On Apr 28, 2015
Hmmm. I hope and pray he arrives safely. A bicycle though
I hope he isn't attacked on the road o

1 Like

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by missbehave247(m): 10:01am On Apr 28, 2015
Wonders shall never end

6 Likes

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 28, 2015
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by ionsman: 10:03am On Apr 28, 2015
Good followers of baba.God will surely reward you guys.
I shed tears of Joy when Buhari won. I have never been this hopeful of a turnaround of Nigeria's fortunes. I pray he doesn't disappoint.

62 Likes

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by Dammytrager(m): 10:03am On Apr 28, 2015
Nigerians!!!...So because a guy trekked from Lagos to Abuja and was celebrated Nigerians have now turned it to be the order of the the day.
Won't be surprised if another person tries to do the same.
Jobless Fellow

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 28, 2015
nawa o...very soon someone will swim from Lagos to... lipsrsealed

31 Likes

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by Bonapart(m): 10:03am On Apr 28, 2015
Foolish aboki.... We're truly not one in this country.
so in his cow brain it's only yoruba that vote buhari...
We're watching from the sidelines how this your frienenemy will last

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by CR77(f): 10:03am On Apr 28, 2015
Next will be a man naked from Kano to Lagos

Story that touch the heart tongue

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by ionsman: 10:03am On Apr 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Just like that scammer who lied that he trekked from Lagos to Abuja.

Oboy shut up.

65 Likes

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by lordkrato(m): 10:04am On Apr 28, 2015
angry

Well GMB be better prepared for all sorts of people in his regime, from the APC members that are looking for pensions to jobless scammers looking for presidential peanuts..

General, remember GEJ, you don't need sycophants..

In short, make a law banning shows like this on may 30th.. sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by koxi: 10:04am On Apr 28, 2015
Ehen! !
All dis cheap ways of seeking attention......Pls try something more challenging.

5 Likes

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by cyprus000: 10:04am On Apr 28, 2015
Not again

2 Likes

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by moscobabs(m): 10:04am On Apr 28, 2015
anoda madman

2 Likes

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by lordkrato(m): 10:04am On Apr 28, 2015
Scammers everywhere....

1 Like

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by papaejima1: 10:04am On Apr 28, 2015
Ok. So when will the wheelbarrow pushers from katsina arrive Owerri to thank the Imo people for voting buhari?

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by ibkgab001: 10:04am On Apr 28, 2015
A jobless man treaked from Lagos to Abuja

Another useless man from kaduna to Abuja

Now a foolish man rode a bicycle from kad 2 Lag city

Waiting for a dumbass that will treak from Port harcourt to maiduguri

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by iluvweed(m): 10:04am On Apr 28, 2015
grin

Baba what have you done to our people!.....Everybody is going MAD.......... shocked

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by shaboti: 10:05am On Apr 28, 2015
Hmm. Oboy dont worry, if buhari no notice you, tinubu definitely will so.. jee nke oma

1 Like

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by ozoigbondu: 10:05am On Apr 28, 2015
Another fake johnny walker.

l will trek from Anambra to sokoto then abuja when N1=$1 and to prove it i will post pictures of myself beside sign boards as i cross each town undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by Mogidi: 10:05am On Apr 28, 2015
Wow
The North now sees the SW as an appendage of the "mighty North".

Abeg carry go my Hausa friends, you have willing underdogs here in the south.

In another news a Brittish man is on his way to Lagos, to thank the Yorubas for selling them millions of slaves during the "Slave Trade" period.

And in another news an Edo man is on his way to Lagos to thank the Yorubas for becoming tenants in his brothers house.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by stunningjudy(f): 10:05am On Apr 28, 2015
Na strategic travel them don dey do for naija undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by emyphil: 10:05am On Apr 28, 2015
Madness in the highest order

2 Likes

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by chefremy(m): 10:05am On Apr 28, 2015
.why is he using bicycle,he should use his bare foot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 10:05am On Apr 28, 2015
ionsman:

Oboy shut up.
Ogirl come and shut me up.

7 Likes

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 28, 2015
and the drama continues
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by ozoigbondu: 10:06am On Apr 28, 2015
lawanson44:
May trailer kill you on the way. undecided

Some people are possesed with stupidity

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by kings09(m): 10:06am On Apr 28, 2015
ionsman:

Oboy shut up.
@ionsman tnk u 4 dat. Let me add mine... SeverusssnaKe d serial loser.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm / Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Hug At The PDP Convention (Photo) / Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.