Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

The Worst Nigerian Song Is: - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Worst Nigerian Song Is: (6021 Views)

Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) / Who Sings This Nigerian Song And What's It Called? / Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Nigerian Song Is: by Uche2nna(m): 4:39am On Sep 21, 2006
Ahhhh,No that was not I meant.One always gets inspiration from somewhere.Usher got his from wacko jacko and I do not think it is bad if P 2 get thiers from him.At least they do not copy his lyrics and beats,,just the dance steps.If you mad at them 4 copying I wonder wat you will be at the former duo of Maintain!
Re: The Worst Nigerian Song Is: by justkunmi(m): 11:04am On Sep 21, 2006
the worst song i've heard is no more crying by genevieve. that song is wackedddddd
Re: The Worst Nigerian Song Is: by jaybaby(f): 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2006
Uche dnt mind dat KIKI of a gurl!

KIKI tell me ! in ur whole life u've never tried 2 b like sm1 else

they only copied d dance & u r complianing wait 4 d nxt SONG they will SING let it BURN part 3
make i see wetin u go talk
Re: The Worst Nigerian Song Is: by dolliepie(f): 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2006
how come people really don't like the no more song by genny? i love like it,but d part where she sat down and  was sayn smth in d native tongue is where i don't like,whenever i listen to that song my mind just go  to d ring d alarm song by beyoncee.
Re: The Worst Nigerian Song Is: by Uche2nna(m): 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2006
jaybaby:

Uche dnt mind that KIKI of a girl!

KIKI tell me ! in your whole life u've never tried 2 b like sm1 else

they only copied d dance & you're complianing wait 4 d nxt SONG they will SING let it BURN part 3
Thunder fire your head! Let it burn 3 by P square,huh angry angry angry angry
Re: The Worst Nigerian Song Is: by kiki(f): 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2006
jaybaby:

Uche dnt mind that KIKI of a girl!

KIKI tell me ! in your whole life u've never tried 2 b like sm1 else

they only copied d dance & you're complianing wait 4 d nxt SONG they will SING let it BURN part 3

well all i'm sayin is they need to be original with their stuff and not tryna copy someone else they are fakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: The Worst Nigerian Song Is: by jaybaby(f): 5:43pm On Sep 21, 2006
Yepaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Uche wan CRY ooooooooooooooo tongue tongue
dem b ur FAMILY?

KIKI they r-it's jus d dance steps that they got 4m ur GUY USHER
Re: The Worst Nigerian Song Is: by TCUBE(m): 5:21am On Aug 11, 2007
I love most of naija;s hip hop songs, not the best but they stil trying . but can someone tell RASQIE to shut up? thanks
Re: The Worst Nigerian Song Is: by acidrop(f): 5:28am On Aug 11, 2007
hahaha, lol, i try tongue, but can u help me to tell Tone tetuila to shut up about that his aids song
Re: The Worst Nigerian Song Is: by acidrop(f): 5:35am On Aug 11, 2007
Uche2nna:

Ahhhh,No that was not I meant.One always gets inspiration from somewhere.Usher got his from wacko jacko and I do not think it is bad if P 2 get thiers from him.At least they do not copy his lyrics and beats,,just the dance steps.If you mad at them 4 copying I wonder what you will be at the former duo of Maintain!

but they are copying more than one person now, micheal jackson nko?
Re: The Worst Nigerian Song Is: by doyin13(m): 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2007
konga.

A most disingenuous piece of crap.

Explaining the lyrics almost turned the singer nuts on TV.

THE likkle pussy clot
Re: The Worst Nigerian Song Is: by nutyay(m): 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2007
In d zanga that song 4rm durela . It whacked as f*ck & dat 2face song wit v.i.p 'my love'
Re: The Worst Nigerian Song Is: by chiogo(f): 11:08pm On Aug 11, 2007
There's really not a "worst" 'cause majority of naija songs suck anywayz, except those by better people like p-square, 2 face, styl-plus, etc but i'll agree with Nutyay that d song "my love" by 2 face and V.I.P sucks, sounds like a church song, d beat and all makes no sense but it's def. not d worst i've heard. They're too many to mention. But hey, can somebody tell them fake-ass guys who think they rap(don't know their names) to stop??. pheww. tongue
Re: The Worst Nigerian Song Is: by simplyme3(f): 11:21pm On Aug 11, 2007
which one have u produced or write?
Re: The Worst Nigerian Song Is: by chiogo(f): 11:23pm On Aug 11, 2007
I know u ^^ ain't by any means, talkin' to me
Re: The Worst Nigerian Song Is: by Configur(m): 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2007
SIMPLY ME-no mind dem o jare.al dis people wey no get talents wey jus dey cry foul.nonsense.

Konga na correct party song for awon boys to kazi on a kentro level.

and as for durella (in d zanga),i tink d song is tight.e b like say na don jazzy produce d song sef.na people wey no dey go party or wey no dey kazi dey everly complain.Common sense should let y'all know that d beat is a party beat.

OLODO.
Re: The Worst Nigerian Song Is: by Uche2nna(m): 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2007
Wats up with the name calling , eh?

@ simply_me

Well U dont have to be a producer or a lyricist to know a good song, or even a bad one for that matter. If everybody becomes a producer cum writer , who go come dey buy the songs?
Re: The Worst Nigerian Song Is: by Imehnathan(m): 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2009
Danfo drivers em i don't understand their kind of music iyeme whatz that,shoutout to naija artists doing big things. grin
Re: The Worst Nigerian Song Is: by africa22: 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2009
Well these are bad one, but do you know any good Nigerian music? I know that you can find some good ones on www.yauwa.com
Re: The Worst Nigerian Song Is: by dammiecool(m): 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2009
Ogun Isoye by mode9
Re: The Worst Nigerian Song Is: by khanye(m): 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2009
I[b]gnorance is a disease[/b] cool

@ topic

Ruggedman ft Ajasa - Rock the spot (The song and the video is 100% wack)
Re: The Worst Nigerian Song Is: by tosinaded(m): 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2009
The video is d wackest av eva seen
Re: The Worst Nigerian Song Is: by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 15, 2009
Dare Art Alade - More lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Worst Nigerian Song Is: by Imehnathan(m): 6:08pm On Apr 16, 2009
Dare-more,the song is so nice.Don't hate the guy is good.
Re: The Worst Nigerian Song Is: by asha80(m): 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2009
Komole- Barbara
Re: The Worst Nigerian Song Is: by Imehnathan(m): 7:26am On Apr 18, 2009
Sure u meant Barbara-Dangerous hmmm.
Re: The Worst Nigerian Song Is: by busygirl(f): 6:51pm On Apr 18, 2009
Someone should pls tell GOLDIE to quit music. Girl can't even sing to save her life, and her videos are wack. Too much colour riot, from her face painting to outfits. She is such a big disgrace to nigerian music. Btw, there are alot of nigerian songs that makes me wonder y ppl can't do anything else but music. If you watch channel 204 (Nigezie)or 333 (Ait) on sky, u'll definately understand what i'm all about.
Re: The Worst Nigerian Song Is: by asha80(m): 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2009
Sorry for my previous post i meant komole by Goldie.
Re: The Worst Nigerian Song Is: by Reptyle(m): 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2009
Current champion wackest song ever: Give it up for JIM IYKE FT 2face - WHO AM I? grin grin grin
Re: The Worst Nigerian Song Is: by lalaboi(m): 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2009
Reptyle:

Current champion wackest song ever: Give it up for JIM IYKE FT 2face - WHO AM I? grin grin grin

u r right lol
Re: The Worst Nigerian Song Is: by baslone: 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2009
I agree. 2baba 4k me up.He should have left Jim to embarrass himself alone
Re: The Worst Nigerian Song Is: by rapjunkie(m): 1:53am On Apr 19, 2009
'not the girl' by dare alade

that song is sooooo bad. I don't understand why he spent so much money on the video. anybody who says its any good apart from him and his immediate family are on payola.

Have you actually heard it? Damn!!!! some of the singing is dodgy as hell!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

P.square's Paul(dredd Locked) & Peter(low or mohican cut) Who Is More Vocal. / I Need Marketer, Promoter, Record Label / Patoranking Ft Wizkid This Kind Love Instrumental Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.