Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,115 members, 7,825,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

James Bond Refuses $5 Million Gift Just To Use Sony Xperia In New Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / James Bond Refuses $5 Million Gift Just To Use Sony Xperia In New Movie (1493 Views)

Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 / Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' / N1 MILLION GIFT: Davido Shows Wizkid How To Treat A Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

James Bond Refuses $5 Million Gift Just To Use Sony Xperia In New Movie by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 28, 2015
When $5 million isn’t enough money to hold a phone, you know you’ve made it both as an actor and as a producer. Sony offered that princely sum for James Bond actor Daniel Craig to be photographed holding Sony’s flagship Xperia Z4, but the offer was turned down. The Sony leak gives us new insights into the proposed deal and what objections the man who plays Bond had to the product placement.

James Bond

Emails published Thursday on Wikileaks outline the process Sony and the Bond team went through in discussing the new device
and its role in the James Bond universe. The emails outline the offer as such: “Today … Sony Electronics has so far budgeted the following: $18MM ATL Advertising commitment [and] $ 5MM Daniel Craig FEE.” However, that wasn’t enough to tempt Craig or the

http://bestmobs.com/5-million-isnt-enough-to-lure-me-into-using-a-sony-phone-james-bond/

Re: James Bond Refuses $5 Million Gift Just To Use Sony Xperia In New Movie by IamOpemipo(m): 11:43am On Apr 28, 2015
God see levels..
Re: James Bond Refuses $5 Million Gift Just To Use Sony Xperia In New Movie by Acekidc4(m): 11:46am On Apr 28, 2015
This News is Fake Abeg!!
Reject a Phone at the expense of 5million dollars not 5million Naira Oh!! Na big Lie be this
Re: James Bond Refuses $5 Million Gift Just To Use Sony Xperia In New Movie by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 28, 2015
No biggie. I was once offered $15 million to blink twice, but I rejected the offer.
Re: James Bond Refuses $5 Million Gift Just To Use Sony Xperia In New Movie by seankafor(m): 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
Acekidc4:
This News is Fake Abeg!!
Reject a Phone at the expense of 5million dollars not 5million Naira Oh!! Na big Lie be this
bro u never see levels?
Re: James Bond Refuses $5 Million Gift Just To Use Sony Xperia In New Movie by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
Acekidc4:
This News is Fake Abeg!!

angry Who is this one?

RickRichards:
No biggie. I was once offered $15 million to blink twice, but I rejected the offer.

You could have managed the $20 million improved offer but you refused. What kind of stubborn big man is this? Oya $30 million kwanu? cool cool
Re: James Bond Refuses $5 Million Gift Just To Use Sony Xperia In New Movie by jbl007(m): 1:45am On Apr 29, 2015
For naija,,they'll even make a movie outta d phone brand. Nolly be lyk 'xperia chicks' part 1-3.
Re: James Bond Refuses $5 Million Gift Just To Use Sony Xperia In New Movie by ireneony(f): 4:07am On Apr 29, 2015
jbl007:
For naija,,they'll even make a movie outta d phone brand. Nolly be lyk 'xperia chicks' part 1-3.
grin like blackberry babes grin
Re: James Bond Refuses $5 Million Gift Just To Use Sony Xperia In New Movie by englishmart(m): 5:56am On Apr 29, 2015
the James bond I know is dead
Re: James Bond Refuses $5 Million Gift Just To Use Sony Xperia In New Movie by jbl007(m): 8:37am On Apr 29, 2015
ireneony:
grin like blackberry babes grin
Na so ooo...e be lyk say u sef dey d movie,,no lie o.

(1) (Reply)

15 Things In Nature That Just Shouldn't Exist Because They're Terrifying / Married Woman Dies In India After Traveling To India To Meet Her Facebook Lover / D'banj And Tunde Ednut Before & After Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.