Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Xenophobia: International Criminal Court To Probe Zuma, Zulu King - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Xenophobia: International Criminal Court To Probe Zuma, Zulu King (20889 Views)

Lindokuhle Dlamini Kissing Jacob Zuma's Lookalike, Calls Him 'Sugar Daddy' / Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners / Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: International Criminal Court To Probe Zuma, Zulu King by SeverusSnape(m): 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
Boyooosa:

tell me about the 'remaining extent' na wink
The "medical attention" and the "hottest season". That was gross.. grin
Re: Xenophobia: International Criminal Court To Probe Zuma, Zulu King by Boyooosa(m): 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

The "medical attention" and the "hottest season". That was gross.. grin
have you seen any right thinking popular figure that his words have relevant and sensitive role to play in a society releasing such statement? most esp in a democratic setting, he has 4gotten dat we av left Monarchy system of Government behind, where somebody's prick will just rise in the morning after sharing (PEJ's voice) a lot of 'Original drink' overnight and says 'I put my leg on your wife'. i.e. i seize your wife without any reason. grin I believe he should be one of the kings that still feel lyk having such fun..... Tufiakpu!
Re: Xenophobia: International Criminal Court To Probe Zuma, Zulu King by loomer: 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
ivili:
Most Nigeria will hear the word PROBE and assume they mean PROSECUTE.ICC can probe anyone but they cannot prosecute anyone on premise of a probe.

Wat is the basis of a probe without further actions
Re: Xenophobia: International Criminal Court To Probe Zuma, Zulu King by sylviaeo(f): 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
Boyooosa:

Hater! why now?
hater ke. I just say make u clap for yaself sins for ya small mind u talk sense
Re: Xenophobia: International Criminal Court To Probe Zuma, Zulu King by Boyooosa(m): 6:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
sylviaeo:
hater ke. I just say make u clap for yaself sins for ya small mind u talk sense
u r BORING cry
Re: Xenophobia: International Criminal Court To Probe Zuma, Zulu King by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
God would punish the person who keeps creating this article angry. They say it about every corrupt official.

One thing about the ICC is they are no different from the EFCC; only used to witch hunt political opponents. Like their counterpart the EFCC they are prone to getting bribed out of the most heinous crimes known to man.
Re: Xenophobia: International Criminal Court To Probe Zuma, Zulu King by MightySparrow: 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
This is a nice development, If they are found wanting, They should be sent to Alcatraz or even Kirikiri.
My question now is this; When will they probe Oba Akiolu?

For what?
Re: Xenophobia: International Criminal Court To Probe Zuma, Zulu King by SeverusSnape(m): 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
Boyooosa:

have you seen any right thinking popular figure that his words have relevant and sensitive role to play in a society releasing such statement? most esp in a democratic setting, he has 4gotten dat we av left Monarchy system of Government behind, where somebody's prick will just rise in the morning after sharing (PEJ's voice) a lot of 'Original drink' overnight and says 'I put my leg on your wife'. i.e. i seize your wife without any reason. grin I believe he should be one of the kings that still feel lyk having such fun..... Tufiakpu!
Don't mind the man, He thinks we are still in the 18th century, There's no "constitutional monarchy" in his dictionary. Well, I believe with all the condemnations he got, He won't try that again.
Re: Xenophobia: International Criminal Court To Probe Zuma, Zulu King by Boyooosa(m): 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Don't mind the man, He thinks we are still in the 18th century, There's no "constitutional monarchy" in his dictionary. Well, I believe with all the condemnations he got, He won't try that again.
sure!

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: International Criminal Court To Probe Zuma, Zulu King by Horus(m): 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2dvXEET7Ns

[size=15pt]Zulu King's racist rant about foreigners in South Africa[/size]
Re: Xenophobia: International Criminal Court To Probe Zuma, Zulu King by ivili(m): 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
loomer:

Wat is the basis of a probe without further actions
Good question,i hope you are aware who they are trying to probe?Jacob Zuma and the Zulu king.The President did not call for the violent and that we already know,so what action can be taken against the President?NADA(Nothing)!As for the Zulu king,he can only be accused for HATE SPEECH but cannot be blamed for the actuall violence.
Re: Xenophobia: International Criminal Court To Probe Zuma, Zulu King by loomer: 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
ivili:
Good question,i hope you are aware who they are trying to probe?Jacob Zuma and the Zulu king.The President did not call for the violent and that we already know,so what action can be taken against the President?NADA(Nothing)!As for the Zulu king,he can only be accused for HATE SPEECH but cannot be blamed for the actuall violence.

Hate speech and inciting violence na crime, crimes should have punishments.....
Re: Xenophobia: International Criminal Court To Probe Zuma, Zulu King by Miaraka: 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
Unfortunately, SERAP is clutching at straws. It's quite clear that they've been misinformed or chose to rely on cheap rumors and the fake videos that have appeared on social media. Perhaps this could be good for Africa Magic or propaganda purposes but not for a court of law which knows what it's doing. How will they be able to prove any of their allegations about a link between what the Zulu King said and attacks on foreigners which followed two weeks later? As for the alleged complicity of the South African President and security forces, it's sad to say but they are laughable. By the way, how many Nigerians were killed? None. 7 people died, including three South Africans. Does SERAP really think that there would only be 4 foreigners dead, if millions of ordinary South Africans, security forces and the President hadn't stood firm against violence? I'm afraid SERAP is ether suffering from infantile disorder or is not aware that April Fool Day was on the 1st of April 2015.
The African people desperately need and expect cool-headed and mature leadership at every level. We don't need shortsighted organisations like SERAP which appear to want to undo the good work that President Zuma, his cabinet, African diplomats, representatives of immigrants and others have been doing, especially in the past two weeks. SERAP can go on with its divisive plans which appear to be designed to prevent the strengthening of the relations that subsist between South Africa and Nigeria. They're wasting their time. On this side of the continent we've put an end to unacceptable attacks on foreigners and are doing all we can to ensure that there's enduring peace and friendship between locals and immigrants. We need Nigeria and South Africa to work together, the way they did when President Obasanjo was in office and even better.
Re: Xenophobia: International Criminal Court To Probe Zuma, Zulu King by timiborokini(m): 9:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
i tot they say theres freedom of speech, well maybe there isn't freedom after speech.
Re: Xenophobia: International Criminal Court To Probe Zuma, Zulu King by 14(m): 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
Waste of energy.
Re: Xenophobia: International Criminal Court To Probe Zuma, Zulu King by 14(m): 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
not to protect the king or support him, what the king said was, "foreigners must pack and go" He never said go kill foreigners. His speech was made 3 weeks pre to the violence.

The violence started in Isipingo KZN, where an employer fired the striking local workers and hired all foreigners, then the fired local workers started attacking those foreign workers, then it spread through out KZN. If the king made a statement today and the next day people went on a rampage, i would have linked it, but the king statement was separate.
Re: Xenophobia: International Criminal Court To Probe Zuma, Zulu King by estacyresource: 11:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
Troops rescue 200 girls, 93 women in Sambisa forest

The Director, Defence Information, Maj. Gen. Chris Olukolade, has confirmed that the troops of the Nigerian Army have rescued 200 girls and 93 women during a raid on Sambisa Forest in Borno State ........ http://allaboutnews-update..com/2015/04/troops-rescue-200-girls-93-women-in.html

Re: Xenophobia: International Criminal Court To Probe Zuma, Zulu King by HonAnalysis: 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
PEJ, FFK, FAYOSE..what is ICC waitn for? As for oba Akiolu,he said he was joking so for that go and talk rubbish no more....gbammm
Re: Xenophobia: International Criminal Court To Probe Zuma, Zulu King by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 29, 2015
I want to see that Zulu King questioned by the ICC.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: International Criminal Court To Probe Zuma, Zulu King by hugafella(m): 3:47am On Apr 29, 2015
your statements can take you to jail.
Re: Xenophobia: International Criminal Court To Probe Zuma, Zulu King by Miaraka: 7:57am On Apr 29, 2015
Unfortunately, SERAP is clutching at straws. It's quite clear that they've been misinformed or chose to rely on cheap rumors and the fake videos that have appeared on social media. Perhaps this could be good for Africa Magic or propaganda purposes but not for a court of law which knows what it's doing. How will they be able to prove any of their allegations about a link between what the Zulu King said and attacks on foreigners which followed two weeks later. As for the alleged complicity of the South African President and security forces, it's sad to say but they are laughable. By the way, how many Nigerians were killed? None. 7 people died, including three South Africans. Does SERAP really think that there would only be 4 foreigners dead, if millions of ordinary South Africans, security forces and the President had't stood firm against violence? I'm afraid SERAP is ether suffering from infantile disorder or is not aware that April Fool Day was on the 1st of April 2015.
The African people desperately need and expect cool-headed and mature leadership at every level. We don't need shortsighted organisations which appear to want to undo the good work that President Zuma, his cabinet, representatives of immigrants and others have been doing, especially in the past two weeks. SERAP can go on with its divisive plans which appear to be designed to prevent the strengthening of the relations that subsist between South Africa and Nigeria. They're wasting their time. On this side of the continent we've put an end to unacceptable attacks on foreigners and are doing all we can to ensure that there's enduring peace and friendship between locals and immigrants. We need Nigeria and South Africa to work together, the way they did when President Obasanjo was in office and even better.
Re: Xenophobia: International Criminal Court To Probe Zuma, Zulu King by Miaraka: 9:19am On Apr 29, 2015
Unfortunately, SERAP is clutching at straws. It's quite clear that they've been misinformed or chose to rely on cheap rumors and the fake videos that have appeared on social media. Perhaps this could be good for Africa Magic or propaganda purposes but not for a court of law which knows what it's doing. How will they be able to prove any of their allegations about a link between what the Zulu King said and attacks on foreigners which followed two weeks later. As for the alleged complicity of the South African President and security forces, it's sad to say but they are laughable. By the way, how many Nigerians were killed? None. 7 people died, including three South Africans. Does SERAP really think that there would only be 4 foreigners dead, if millions of ordinary South Africans, security forces and the President had't stood firm against violence? I'm afraid SERAP is ether suffering from infantile disorder or is not aware that April Fool Day was on the 1st of April 2015.
The African people desperately need and expect cool-headed and mature leadership at every level. We don't need shortsighted organisations which appear to want to undo the good work that President Zuma, his cabinet, representatives of immigrants and others have been doing, especially in the past two weeks. SERAP can go on with its divisive plans which appear to be designed to prevent the strengthening of the relations that subsist between South Africa and Nigeria. They're wasting their time. On this side of the continent we've put an end to unacceptable attacks on foreigners and are doing all we can to ensure that there's enduring peace and friendship between locals and immigrants. We need Nigeria and South Africa to work together, the way they did when President Obasanjo was in office and even better.
Re: Xenophobia: International Criminal Court To Probe Zuma, Zulu King by Horus(m): 9:28am On Apr 29, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuqzC83Bl08

[size=15pt]Xenophobia: Nigerians threaten revenge on south Africa[/size]
Re: Xenophobia: International Criminal Court To Probe Zuma, Zulu King by Udehpaschal1(m): 10:23am On Apr 29, 2015
silvernus0:
4dlagoon king no one was killd .so no case

are u in anyway suggesting that someone should be killed before the lagoon king be cautioned? Atleast a warning signal should be sent so he would understand that he won't go Scot free if anyone is killed
Re: Xenophobia: International Criminal Court To Probe Zuma, Zulu King by magnusolu: 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nationals in this part of the world (that have been re-engineered as "Africans" or "Black" people need to wake up to the antics of those who set up ICC, IMF, etc. They are using occult conspiracies to manipulate us to NWO - New (One) World Order of everlasting colonialism
Re: Xenophobia: International Criminal Court To Probe Zuma, Zulu King by panafrican(m): 12:27am On May 04, 2015
I totally disagree. Nigerians will look like villains if they take this to ICC.
This is shameful. You all should expect more revengeful move from South Africans . After ICC gets involved let's hope that all Nigerians will move from South Africa to Europe. Do not think that any other African country will welcome Nigerians anymore ? with the possibility of their leaders being humiliated because of Nigerians.

How many Arabs have been tried by this garbage called ICC ? How many European leaders were put on trial after destroying Libya, Cote d'Ivoire, Syria and Iraq?
We all condemn xenophobic behavior in South Africa but also question why Nigerians are more angry and out of control than the people of Zimbabwe, Mozambique, etc?
Just ask South Africa to pay back the money Nigeria gave in the fight against apartheid or ask the Nigerian government to nationalize all South African businesses in Nigeria and bar South African Airways from Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon / Argentina Approves High Denomination Bill As Inflation Nears 100% / Mexico Suspends Gasoline Subsidy To Stop US Drivers From Buying Cheap Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.