Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Arumah Oteh And Dienzani Madueke Who Is More Bueatiful - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arumah Oteh And Dienzani Madueke Who Is More Bueatiful (3729 Views)

Profiles Of Sandie Okoro & Arunma Oteh, Nigerians In World Bank Management Team / Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB / Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arumah Oteh And Dienzani Madueke Who Is More Bueatiful by ibrahimdoc: 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
Please I wan to know, Arumah oteh and Dienzani Madueke who is more pretty, an argument is going on between me and my friends..
Re: Arumah Oteh And Dienzani Madueke Who Is More Bueatiful by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
Post their pictures... cheesy
Re: Arumah Oteh And Dienzani Madueke Who Is More Bueatiful by SeverusSnape(m): 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
I love that Arumah, She's so beautiful.
Diezani is also beautiful, but there's something about that Arumah that is so enchanting. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Arumah Oteh And Dienzani Madueke Who Is More Bueatiful by saintgp(m): 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
who arumah and allison don help?
Who their beauty don help?
Re: Arumah Oteh And Dienzani Madueke Who Is More Bueatiful by ibrahimdoc: 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
Here are their pictures.

1 Share

Re: Arumah Oteh And Dienzani Madueke Who Is More Bueatiful by ibrahimdoc: 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Post their pictures... cheesy

I have posted their pictures, please comment.

1 Like

Re: Arumah Oteh And Dienzani Madueke Who Is More Bueatiful by GoldCircle: 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
i understand that the power in Aruma is in the back side. guys say it is massive!

2 Likes

Re: Arumah Oteh And Dienzani Madueke Who Is More Bueatiful by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
Let's also have madamoringo & mzjackbaueress.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Arumah Oteh And Dienzani Madueke Who Is More Bueatiful by BabaEleko(m): 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
Both can get it. #TeamMilf

2 Likes

Re: Arumah Oteh And Dienzani Madueke Who Is More Bueatiful by ozoigbondu: 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
Dezani is beauty the other one is too old
Re: Arumah Oteh And Dienzani Madueke Who Is More Bueatiful by luvmijeje(f): 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
What a foolish thread! I don't know what's wrong with the reasoning faculties of Nigerians. What's the use of beauty without dignity.....corrupted beauty.....why the celebration of Thieves?

9 Likes

Re: Arumah Oteh And Dienzani Madueke Who Is More Bueatiful by idu1(m): 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
ibrahimdoc:

I have posted their pictures, please comment.
wetin u want take their beauty do?

1 Like

Re: Arumah Oteh And Dienzani Madueke Who Is More Bueatiful by bettercreature(m): 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
You just dey compare death with sleep
its going to be difficult to find a woman as pretty as Dienzani at her age
Sentiment apart Dienzani is beautiful
this Aruma oteh looks like ordinary street women am sorry
Dienzani wey GEJ see and gave up his career

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arumah Oteh And Dienzani Madueke Who Is More Bueatiful by bettercreature(m): 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
luvmijeje:
What a foolish thread! I don't know what's wrong with the reasoning faculties of Nigerians. What's the use of beauty without dignity.....corrupted beauty.....why the celebration of Thieves?
You are bad belle she is pretty that is the fact beside stealing is not corruption go seat down

2 Likes

Re: Arumah Oteh And Dienzani Madueke Who Is More Bueatiful by NCOIM(m): 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
I rather find this Stupid thread fascinating

Why would you Sit down And keep checking Married women out

What a moral degradation

2 Likes

Re: Arumah Oteh And Dienzani Madueke Who Is More Bueatiful by koladebrainiac(m): 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
sure that oil scam lady now. she fine tho they are both beautiful
Re: Arumah Oteh And Dienzani Madueke Who Is More Bueatiful by Jorussia(m): 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
Both are beautiful
Re: Arumah Oteh And Dienzani Madueke Who Is More Bueatiful by diezani(f): 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Diezani is also beautiful, but there's something about that Arumah that is so enchanting. embarassed

thank u embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Arumah Oteh And Dienzani Madueke Who Is More Bueatiful by SeverusSnape(m): 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
diezani:

Hehehehehehehehehehe... Are you an impersonator? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Arumah Oteh And Dienzani Madueke Who Is More Bueatiful by Wadosky(m): 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
I smell corruption
Re: Arumah Oteh And Dienzani Madueke Who Is More Bueatiful by ZACHIE: 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
NCOIM:
I rather find this Stupid thread fascinating

Why would you Sit down And keep checking Married women out

What a moral degradation

OTEH is not married

Diezani despises her figure head husband

1 Like

Re: Arumah Oteh And Dienzani Madueke Who Is More Bueatiful by luvmijeje(f): 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
bettercreature:
You are bad belle she is pretty that is the fact beside stealing is not corruption go seat down

My Incoming President don't believe that rubbish...... The corrupt beauty should get ready to cough out our money. Oleeeeeeee.
Re: Arumah Oteh And Dienzani Madueke Who Is More Bueatiful by HoseaAudu(m): 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
ibrahimdoc:
Please I wan to know, Arumah oteh and Dienzani Madueke who is more pretty, an argument is going on between me and my friends..

Jobless bunch of goons, arguing about a senseless topic, i pity these type of Nigerian Youths. To crown it, you brought your folly online.

2 Likes

Re: Arumah Oteh And Dienzani Madueke Who Is More Bueatiful by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
diezani:

See this wannabe, they'll just mistake you for the real one and you'll end up in Kirikiri in her stead. Your eyes go clear. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Arumah Oteh And Dienzani Madueke Who Is More Bueatiful by pat077: 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
ibrahimdoc:
a country that celebrates theifs and criminals will forever remain a farmland of weeds.
Re: Arumah Oteh And Dienzani Madueke Who Is More Bueatiful by princepee: 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
I don't know who fine pass sha but I sure say oga jona dey yansh dem.
Re: Arumah Oteh And Dienzani Madueke Who Is More Bueatiful by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
Our government would stabilize everything and their so-called beauty shocked
Re: Arumah Oteh And Dienzani Madueke Who Is More Bueatiful by publicenemy(m): 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
ibrahimdoc:

Diezani Madueke is more beutifull

1 Like

Re: Arumah Oteh And Dienzani Madueke Who Is More Bueatiful by frankyychiji(f): 6:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Bro you must love cougars! grin grin grin
Re: Arumah Oteh And Dienzani Madueke Who Is More Bueatiful by frankyychiji(f): 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
luvmijeje:
MuMunigerian...abeg park well!
Re: Arumah Oteh And Dienzani Madueke Who Is More Bueatiful by baralatie(m): 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
publicenemy:

Diezani Madueke is more beutifull
Re: Arumah Oteh And Dienzani Madueke Who Is More Bueatiful by SeverusSnape(m): 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
frankyychiji:
Bro you must love cougars! grin grin grin
As in eh...I love MILFs, I don't consider her a couger though, But seriously, I have a thing for that Arunma, She's just KILLING!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Forgives Me, Lastnight Shall Be My Last Day Phucking With These Hoes / Igbo Scholar Disgraces Femi Fani-kayode •demolishes Claims On Igbo/yoruba Histor / Impeach Buhari NOW.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.