Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Photos: Crisis In Onitsha After Policeman Shoots Driver Dead - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: Crisis In Onitsha After Policeman Shoots Driver Dead (32315 Views)

Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) / Drunk Policeman In Benue Shoots Driver, Passengers For Refusing To Greet Him / Robbers Shoot Driver Dead In Delta (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Crisis In Onitsha After Policeman Shoots Driver Dead by princebaby(m): 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nah obiano give them power to do such tins anu
Re: Photos: Crisis In Onitsha After Policeman Shoots Driver Dead by andyanders: 10:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
This is the more reason I don't feel anything whenever those beast's in black is attacked or killed by armed robbers. They are the extention site of armed robber's, even Nigeria said that NPF is the worst thing that had happened to her..

RIP to the dead shaa..

Exactly, you are right. I hate the Nigerian Police because armed robbers are better than them. The officially rob and kill you and protect themselves after killing innocent Nigerians,
Re: Photos: Crisis In Onitsha After Policeman Shoots Driver Dead by ArcToyin(m): 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
I dont believe some folks still argue with police despite the numerous sad stories we often hear about them.
Re: Photos: Crisis In Onitsha After Policeman Shoots Driver Dead by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 29, 2015
benswagtt:
Too much hate for the Nigeria Police force. Y? U all ah forgettin d fact dat d police z a clear mirror of the country @ large... U bash nd insult d NPF. Nd stil u run 2dem wen u ah in trouble..
Its nt easy 2b a policeman.... Imagine policing people dat hates u... Wah can b achieved tru dat? Stop generalizin. Nt all policemen are bad.

The men/ women of the NPF should sit down and ask themselves why people hate them. The hatred didn't just appear one day, it is the result of their actions. We will not be discussing this story if he had simply arrested the guy, but no, he had to kill him. I read a story of a guy who was arrested in place of his brother. He spent 7 years in jail waiting for a trial. If the police had not arrested him he wouldn't have been there. Seven years of his life wasted for no reason.
The NPF is a heartless, wicked and corrupt organization. Until they clean up their act nobody will respect or 'love' them.
Re: Photos: Crisis In Onitsha After Policeman Shoots Driver Dead by Jonzingmaster(m): 3:49am On Apr 29, 2015
Silly police officers....there is why I personally fuvking hate those "mofos" with passion.they can always display their strengths on innocent people especially in Onitsha here.
The other night..infront of my home...they were intimidating okada riders cos of the fact that they were given the authority by the state government to seize any motorcycle seen on the road after 7pm. And on the cause of pursuit..one of the "mumu" dropped his wallet..with rage, I picked up the wallet...went inside my house..funny enough he had only #60 and his stupid outdated ID and bank ATM. After considering the fact,that they are heartless on the innocent..i quietly went to the dustbin and dumped the wallet with it's contains. Few minutes after,the mumu passed by with a torch light..he was looking for the his stupid wallet...menh! I felt so happy that night.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Crisis In Onitsha After Policeman Shoots Driver Dead by benswagtt(m): 3:50am On Apr 29, 2015
DrLikita:

The men/ women of the NPF should sit down and ask themselves why people hate them. The hatred didn't just appear one day, it is the result of their actions. We will not be discussing this story if he had simply arrested the guy, but no, he had to kill him. I read a story of a guy who was arrested in place of his brother. He spent 7 years in jail waiting for a trial. If the police had not arrested him he wouldn't have been there. Seven years of his life wasted for no reason.
The NPF is a heartless, wicked and corrupt organization. Until they clean up their act nobody will respect or 'love' them.
hmmmmm.... D story wont b lyk dis in d nxt ten years... Believe me

1 Like

Re: Photos: Crisis In Onitsha After Policeman Shoots Driver Dead by ceaser: 4:38am On Apr 29, 2015
benswagtt:

hmmmmm.... D story wont b lyk dis in d nxt ten years... Believe me

Care to enlighten Nigerians?
Re: Photos: Crisis In Onitsha After Policeman Shoots Driver Dead by Obiorahifeoma(f): 6:10am On Apr 29, 2015
angryI hate police... sadI hate police...
Re: Photos: Crisis In Onitsha After Policeman Shoots Driver Dead by benswagtt(m): 6:35am On Apr 29, 2015
ceaser:

Care to enlighten Nigerians?

hav u heard of the Nigeria Police Academy? (Its d police version of Nigeria defence academy) they are the future hope of the NPF.
The cadets there wont fail Nigerianz cuz they ah hot blooded youthz who wants 2 change the force @ all course.
Re: Photos: Crisis In Onitsha After Policeman Shoots Driver Dead by Auxillary(m): 10:02am On Apr 29, 2015
they said police is my friend, well let me pretend I believe
Re: Photos: Crisis In Onitsha After Policeman Shoots Driver Dead by Fellonigerians: 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
Very sad... May his soul rest in peace...

I hope the acting IGP takes action...
Re: Photos: Crisis In Onitsha After Policeman Shoots Driver Dead by gbengus26(m): 8:34am On May 20, 2015
RIP innocent driver

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Beats His Wife To Death Over Plan To Dump Him For New Man In Adamawa (Photo) / Ese Speaks: I Am Not Fine / Security Agents Including A Lady Gun Down Notorious Kidnappers In Imo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.