Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Scriptures Expounded: Your Hairs Are Numbered - - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scriptures Expounded: Your Hairs Are Numbered - (4360 Views)

Some Scriptures People Use Wrongly To Justify Themselves / Scriptures Expounded: About Wet Dreams And Human Wastes - Deuteronomy 23:10-14 / Scriptures Expounded: Reincarnation Is Scriptural! Elijah ... - Matthew 11:12-15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scriptures Expounded: Your Hairs Are Numbered - by VLadipo: 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
Matthew 10:30

For details, please visit www.dailydevotionalsonline.com

Thank you.

Re: Scriptures Expounded: Your Hairs Are Numbered - by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
Trust me Yahweh has no clue the numbers of the hair on my head. But a computer can..
Re: Scriptures Expounded: Your Hairs Are Numbered - by Misogynist2014(m): 10:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
ifeness:
Trust me Yahweh has no clue the numbers of the hair on my head. But a computer can..
Who is Yahweh?
Re: Scriptures Expounded: Your Hairs Are Numbered - by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Who is Yahweh?

The supposed Christian dogma.
Re: Scriptures Expounded: Your Hairs Are Numbered - by Misogynist2014(m): 10:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
ifeness:

The supposed Christian dogma.
Apart from being a 'title' for God, I know him not. He is not in my Bible.
Re: Scriptures Expounded: Your Hairs Are Numbered - by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Apart from being a 'title' for God, I know him not. He is not in my Bible.

Your bible or the Jewish bible. God is a title,Yahweh is one of the supposed name of the several Jewish Gods.
Re: Scriptures Expounded: Your Hairs Are Numbered - by Misogynist2014(m): 10:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
ifeness:

Your bible or the Jewish bible. God is a title,Yahweh is one of the supposed name of the several Jewish Gods.
Like I said, the LORD' s name is not Yahweh, in fact, I refuse to know who he is.
Re: Scriptures Expounded: Your Hairs Are Numbered - by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Like I said, the LORD' s name is not Yahweh, in fact, I refuse to know who he is.

God is not a name but a title.

Yahweh claimed to be a god. In fact Yahweh was the god associated with Elijah. Yahweh is from a race called the Elohim(which means Gods in Hebrew). The term Elohim occurs in the more ancient versions the Old Testament. Recent interpretations, of which there are many, appear to have completely edited out the term Elohim.

Every place you see the word 'God' in Genesis, replace it with the word Elohim, the original word used.The Elohim were also known by the Hebrews as the Anakim, which is a derivative form of the Sumerian word 'Anunnaki'.

There is no doubt that the word Elohim is a plural word:

Genesis 1:26 Then the Lord Elohim said, "Let us make man in our image, according to our likeness..."

Genesis 3:22 Then the Lord Elohim said, "Behold, the man has become like one of us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever."

Genesis 11:4-8 And they said, "Come let us build ourselves a city, and a tower whose top is in the heavens; let us make a Shem for ourselves lest we be scattered abroad over the face of the whole earth."

But the Elohim came down to see the city and the tower which the sons of men had built.

And the Lord Elohim said, "Behold the people are one and they all have one language, and this is what they begin to do; now nothing that they propose to do will be withheld from them.

Come let us go down and there confuse their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech."

So the Elohim scattered them abroad from there over the face of all the earth, and they ceased building the city.
Re: Scriptures Expounded: Your Hairs Are Numbered - by Misogynist2014(m): 11:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
ifeness:

God is not a name but a title.

Yahweh claimed to be a god. In fact Yahweh was the god associated with Elijah. Yahweh is from a race called the Elohim(which means Gods in Hebrew). The term Elohim occurs in the more ancient versions the Old Testament. Recent interpretations, of which there are many, appear to have completely edited out the term Elohim.

Every place you see the word 'God' in Genesis, replace it with the word Elohim, the original word used.The Elohim were also known by the Hebrews as the Anakim, which is a derivative form of the Sumerian word 'Anunnaki'.

There is no doubt that the word Elohim is a plural word:

Genesis 1:26 Then the Lord Elohim said, "Let us make man in our image, according to our likeness..."

Genesis 3:22 Then the Lord Elohim said, "Behold, the man has become like one of us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever."

Genesis 11:4-8 And they said, "Come let us build ourselves a city, and a tower whose top is in the heavens; let us make a Shem for ourselves lest we be scattered abroad over the face of the whole earth."

But the Elohim came down to see the city and the tower which the sons of men had built.

And the Lord Elohim said, "Behold the people are one and they all have one language, and this is what they begin to do; now nothing that they propose to do will be withheld from them.

Come let us go down and there confuse their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech."

So the Elohim scattered them abroad from there over the face of all the earth, and they ceased building the city.
The NAME of the LORD GOD is JEHOVAH. Read. this link and tell me the flaws http://av1611.com/kjbp/ridiculous-kjv-bible-corrections/Yahweh-Jehova-YHVH.html
Re: Scriptures Expounded: Your Hairs Are Numbered - by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
Misogynist2014:
The NAME of the LORD GOD is JEHOVAH. Read. this link and tell me the flaws http://av1611.com/kjbp/ridiculous-kjv-bible-corrections/Yahweh-Jehova-YHVH.html

There is no God. There is no point for this argument.
Re: Scriptures Expounded: Your Hairs Are Numbered - by Misogynist2014(m): 11:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
ifeness:

There is no God. There is no point for this argument.
Proof?
Re: Scriptures Expounded: Your Hairs Are Numbered - by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Proof?

I expected you to defend the article I wrote about Yahweh and Elohim,but you dodged it. Why should I waste my time this time.

Can I prove something that doesn't exist doesn't exist?
Re: Scriptures Expounded: Your Hairs Are Numbered - by Misogynist2014(m): 12:08am On Apr 29, 2015
ifeness:

I expected you to defend the article I wrote about Yahweh and Elohim,but you dodged it. Why should I waste my time this time.

Can I prove something that doesn't exist doesn't exist?
Elohim was pronounced instead of the NAME of God, while Yahweh is a forgery by those who continue to put you behind veil
Re: Scriptures Expounded: Your Hairs Are Numbered - by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Elohim was pronounced instead of the NAME of God, while Yahweh is a forgery by those who continue to put you behind veil

Elohim is a race of other people who looked a bit like us. A group of people,that is why they used "WE" "US". But that is all mythology. They were only Sumerian stories edited into a book called Bible less than 2000 years ago.
Re: Scriptures Expounded: Your Hairs Are Numbered - by Misogynist2014(m): 12:14am On Apr 29, 2015
ifeness:

Elohim is a race of other people who looked a bit like us. A group of people,that is why they used "WE" "US". But that is all mythology. They were only Sumerian stories edited into a book called Bible less than 2000 years ago.
Proof?
Re: Scriptures Expounded: Your Hairs Are Numbered - by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Proof?

Look up the Sumerian tablet mythology online.
Re: Scriptures Expounded: Your Hairs Are Numbered - by johnydon22(m): 12:18am On Apr 29, 2015
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . Good one tho
Re: Scriptures Expounded: Your Hairs Are Numbered - by Misogynist2014(m): 12:19am On Apr 29, 2015
ifeness:

Look up the Sumerian tablet mythology online.
Burden of proofgrin . What can be asserted without evidence......
Re: Scriptures Expounded: Your Hairs Are Numbered - by johnydon22(m): 12:21am On Apr 29, 2015
Re: Scriptures Expounded: Your Hairs Are Numbered - by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:

http://www.ancient-origins.net/human-origins-folklore/origins-human-beings-according-ancient-sumerian-texts-0065

That is a link. I can get the book for you,but it will cost you. But I suppose you won't need it as you can read it online or eBook.

1 Like

Re: Scriptures Expounded: Your Hairs Are Numbered - by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 29, 2015
johnydon22:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genesis_creation_narrative

lol lol lol I saw Yahweh in that link @ Misogynist2014. Are you still denying Yahweh isn't your god? I know by denying your god is Yahweh,you get to boycott his recorded evil deeds.
Re: Scriptures Expounded: Your Hairs Are Numbered - by Misogynist2014(m): 12:27am On Apr 29, 2015
ifeness:

http://www.ancient-origins.net/human-origins-folklore/origins-human-beings-according-ancient-sumerian-texts-0065

That is a link. I can get the book for you,but it will cost you. But I suppose you won't need it as you can read it online or eBook.
I'll read the junk tomorrow.
Re: Scriptures Expounded: Your Hairs Are Numbered - by Misogynist2014(m): 12:28am On Apr 29, 2015
ifeness:

lol lol lol I saw Yahweh in that link @ Misogynist2014. Are you still denying Yahweh isn't your god? I know by denying your god is Yahweh,you get to boycott his recorded evil deeds.
Did you read the link I gave you?
Re: Scriptures Expounded: Your Hairs Are Numbered - by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:

You can also buy "DNA OF THE GODS ONLINE" Its only $15. Be open minded and read more to get more knowledge and opinions.
Re: Scriptures Expounded: Your Hairs Are Numbered - by johnydon22(m): 12:31am On Apr 29, 2015
ifeness:

It shows that the genesis creation account was a plagiarized copy of the mesopotamian (sumerian) creation myth.. The new community bible explanation also confirms this, am going to post a snapshot of it tomorrow if their is need for it.

1 Like

Re: Scriptures Expounded: Your Hairs Are Numbered - by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Did you read the link I gave you?

It was biased and evidence only found in the edited bible. In school I was taught that to prove something right,you need several material of support to prove something is on point. Do other books support the Bible stories? No!
Re: Scriptures Expounded: Your Hairs Are Numbered - by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 29, 2015
johnydon22:

It shows that the genesis creation account was a plagiarized copy of the mesopotamian (sumerian) creation myth.. The new community bible explanation also confirms this, am going to post a snapshot of it tomorrow if their is need for it.

Exactly
Re: Scriptures Expounded: Your Hairs Are Numbered - by Misogynist2014(m): 12:32am On Apr 29, 2015
ifeness:

You can also buy "DNA OF THE GODS ONLINE" Its only $15. Be open minded and read more to get more knowledge and opinions.
I have a lot of things against Bible safely stored on my opera, which I open whenever I have nothing to do. When you have something 100% true, things like this are a walkover.
Re: Scriptures Expounded: Your Hairs Are Numbered - by johnydon22(m): 12:32am On Apr 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:
I'll read the junk tomorrow.

I thought you once told me you have read the enuma elish? wink
Re: Scriptures Expounded: Your Hairs Are Numbered - by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 29, 2015
johnydon22:

What is that?
Re: Scriptures Expounded: Your Hairs Are Numbered - by Misogynist2014(m): 12:33am On Apr 29, 2015
johnydon22:

Why not?
Re: Scriptures Expounded: Your Hairs Are Numbered - by johnydon22(m): 12:34am On Apr 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:
I have a lot of things against Bible safely stored on my opera, which I open whenever I have nothing to do. When you have something 100% true, things like this are a walkover.

So belief is 100% true what then is the need for FAITH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Week Of Blessing By Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka / Deaconess - What Qualify A Woman As One? / Do All Good People Go To Heaven Or Stay On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.