Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa (18185 Views)

Xenophobia: Nigeria Union Reports New Attacks In South Africa / President Al Bashir “escapes” From South Africa / Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa by 14(m): 12:46am On Apr 29, 2015
all4naija:
Good! Make them pay heavily for their evils! angry angry angry

Thats $400 000, its a change for a Rich country like south africa. actually we have raised more than that through funds to contribute towards #stopxenophobia fund. Money will be given to families who lost loved once and to those whose properties were damaged, Nigeria wont see a cent of that money or any money from SA. The victims are in SA, so SA, as always, will compensate them.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 29, 2015
14:

Thats $400 000, its a change for a Rich country like south africa. actually we have raised more than that through funds to contribute towards #stopxenophobia fund. Money will be given to families who lost loved once and to those whose properties were damaged, Nigeria wont see a cent of that money or any money from SA. The victims are in SA, so SA, as always, will compensate them.
Why are the people complaining of poverty, if your country is very rich? Aren't you talking about the nation with smelling Townships?
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa by Nobody: 4:09am On Apr 29, 2015
14:

Sithole is a South African Surname, You will never find a Sithole in Mozambique. I dont believe "Emmanuel Sithole" is his real name. Mozambicans tend to use SA names when they cross the border illegaly to SA. The same happened to Lucky Dube's killers, they had South African names, it was discovered later on that they were Mozambicans using fake SA names, they could not even understand english, a portuguese interpreter had to be brought in.

You're spot on.
He was an illegal immigrant whose real name was Manuel Jossias.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa by seppuku: 4:21am On Apr 29, 2015
Tumisang:

You're spot on.
He was an illegal immigrant whose real name was Manuel Jossias.

you forgot to add.......An illegal immigrant selling goods on the streets who was stabbed and killed by South African criminals.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa by MduZA: 4:31am On Apr 29, 2015
When is the Nigerian government going to compensate the victims of south Africans who were attacked at the synagogue church last year
....?

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa by seppuku: 4:45am On Apr 29, 2015
MduZA:
When is the Nigerian government going to compensate the victims of south Africans who were attacked at the synagogue church last year
....?

Building collapse = spotted plane in the air

Illiteracy plus Xenophobic. Bad combination!

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa by Lordwheez(m): 5:43am On Apr 29, 2015
TolaniLuv:

for you to think like this' even posted it. I swear yuh no well..
........and if you had someone facing it in S.A......i bet you would feel ma pain....
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa by FighterPilot(m): 6:16am On Apr 29, 2015
South Africa must also demand damages for 84 South Africans who lost their lives in Nigeria in a collapse building.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa by ed2gbi(m): 6:35am On Apr 29, 2015
This is uncalled for. The government of South Africa did not inflict the damages on the victims. How much did the South African government demand from Nigeria when 84 South African citizens were killed in collapsed building in Nigeria. This is wrong and will go further to dent our name as a country!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa by seppuku: 6:47am On Apr 29, 2015
FighterPilot:
South Africa must also demand damages for 84 South Africans who lost their lives in Nigeria in a collapse building.

What is stopping you from doing so?
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 29, 2015
seppuku:

you forgot to add.......An illegal immigrant selling goods on the streets who was stabbed and killed by South African criminals.

I only talk/write about things I care about.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa by seppuku: 6:58am On Apr 29, 2015
Tumisang:

I only talk/write about things I care about.

Yes, I understand. Self absorbed with being South African. No other truth matters.

They call it National Chauvanism.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa by cirmuell(m): 6:59am On Apr 29, 2015
14:

To pay who?

Do you think South Africa would ever hand in cash to Abuja, it wont happen.
Those who lost properties, will be compensated in SA not in Abuja. South Africa is not a banana republic.
If it's the 'pay' that got you confused, what happens if SA govt fails to compensate the victims?

*why will they hand over money to Abuja anyway when the people affected are in SA...sigh*
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa by stonecoldcafe: 7:27am On Apr 29, 2015
Have we compensated family members who lost their loved ones in TB Joshua's church?

Has anyone been indicted or had a civil judgment against them? Businesses can be estimated or rebuilt at least there remains hope. But how much is a life worth?

...and no I'm not a South African. I'm a human being. How would you feel if your loved one went to church and never came back...
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa by Miaraka: 7:34am On Apr 29, 2015
I'm sure our Government will gladly pay more than double that amount if only the Honourable Minister could commit to evacuating all the Nigerian criminals and leaving us with the majority who are hard-working, God-fearing and law-abiding. Alternatively, we could do a swap - send us a plane load of your highly-trained experts and creative geniuses in exchange for Nigerian and South African criminals. We don't want them here. Maybe you can handle them with love and care. I also think the should give us guarantees to the effect that the N84 million won't evaporate into thin air like the 20 billion. Jokes aside, the Minister should know by now that Nigerians love it here. They're actually enjoying themselves. If you have money to waste, send the planes and let's see how many Nigerians will get on board. The Minister should rather express his love and patriotism for Africa and Nigeria by doing everything in his power to ensure that the abducted girls are liberated from Boko Haram bondage. His cheap publicity stunt and theatrics of demanding N84 million won't do anybody any good.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa by BOWOTO(m): 7:53am On Apr 29, 2015
firstolalekan:
Good I hate those BASTĄRD miserable barbaric southafricans. HIV AND AIDS infested MOTHERFÚCKERS angry
YOU SOUND XENOPHOBIC.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa by BOWOTO(m): 7:58am On Apr 29, 2015
stonecoldcafe:
Have we compensated family members who lost their loved ones in TB Joshua's church?

Has anyone been indicted or had a civil judgment against them? Businesses can be estimated or rebuilt at least there remains hope. But how much is a life worth?

...and no I'm not a South African. I'm a human being. How would you feel if your loved one went to church and never came back...
Nigerians are so inconsiderate, they wont think of all that, SaFans dint even make any noise about it, no investigation, nothing.... They accepted the loss and moved on, Nigerians be acting like they are the perfect.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa by LeSudAfricaine: 9:03am On Apr 29, 2015
14:

During apartheid, South Africans never left in droves running away from apart, our parents stayed in and fought the regime till the bitter end. We were never refugees in any country in African. The only people who ran away, were ANC and PAC leaders, Zambia, Botswana and Tanzania gave those people shelters. Country like botswana was bomb quiet a number of time by the apartheid regime, accused of hiding ANC leaders. Thats why today, the relationship between botswana and SA is unbreakable. Batswanas dont need VISA to come to SA, they go in and out as many times as they like. Namibia, Swaziland and Lesotho also dont need VISA to go to south africa. So to say South Africa is hostile to Africans, is totally incorrect.

They cannot open borders to everyone, otherwise we will have tsunami of xenophobia.

Thanks man, these people think they know it all. Educate them please
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa by Horus(m): 9:04am On Apr 29, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuqzC83Bl08

[size=15pt]Xenophobia: Nigerians threaten revenge on south Africa[/size]
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa by stonecoldcafe: 9:04am On Apr 29, 2015
BOWOTO:

Nigerians are so inconsiderate, they wont think of all that, SaFans dint even make any noise about it, no investigation, nothing.... They accepted the loss and moved on, Nigerians be acting like they are the perfect.

Preach! It irks me every blasted time.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa by LeSudAfricaine: 9:05am On Apr 29, 2015
BOWOTO:

a lot of sense

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa by lolly2pops: 9:12am On Apr 29, 2015
firstolalekan:
Good
I hate those BASTĄRD miserable barbaric southafricans.
HIV AND AIDS infested MOTHERFÚCKERS angry

Good. Keep throwing tantrums. It does you some good.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa by smokie(m): 9:26am On Apr 29, 2015
Nigerian government won't get jack. GTFOHWTBS!!! No Nigerians were killed but the way people on here be going on it seems like genocide was committed against Nigerians.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa by dandoki: 9:39am On Apr 29, 2015
Innept govt, bungled diplomacy!
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa by lolly2pops: 9:49am On Apr 29, 2015
Pipsland78:
And if the South African government refuses to pay, then the likes of MTN, Shoprite, Mr Price, Multichoice, Standard Chartered bank and Protea hotel should all be fined and made to pay for it.

And may the SA government fall like...

We in SA await for the government of Nigeria to compensate the SCOAN victims, also taking into consideration the time it took Nigeria to identify the victims. Nigeria stop embarrassing yourself! You have failed to compensate the thousands of people displaced by BH in your backyard and now you come to SA for what again? Worse thing you recently did was summoning your ambassadors home living your citizens destitute. so much for a caring nation that you call yourselves.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 29, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
For what? Owo guguru abi ti Epa? What is 84million Naira compared to the lives that were lost? What kind of country is this sef?
what do u suggest?
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa by lolly2pops: 9:58am On Apr 29, 2015
14:

LeSudAfricaine:
a lot of sense
LeSudAfricaine:
LeSudAfricaine:

Keep going maybe one day some Nigerians who are making noise here will give an ear. None of their people died and even Mozambique's loss has not seen them making all kinds of demands and statements.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa by lolly2pops: 10:00am On Apr 29, 2015
Ohk Nigeria! Keep dreaming in this broad daylight. This is your kind of thing. Your kind of reasoning.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 29, 2015
An2elect2:
Has it ended
good question
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa by BOWOTO(m): 10:05am On Apr 29, 2015
seppuku:

What is stopping you from doing so?
Cause thats how a real big brother behaves.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa by FighterPilot(m): 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
firstolalekan:
Good
I hate those BASTĄRD miserable barbaric southafricans.
HIV AND AIDS infested MOTHERFÚCKERS angry

It is this mentality that makes us kick the bad behaviour out of you. We know how you go calling us HIV and AIDS infested nation. The question is why can't you pack and live with your HIV free nation?
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa by firstolalekan(m): 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
FighterPilot:

It is this mentality that makes us kick the bad behaviour out of you. We know how you go calling us HIV and AIDS infested nation. The question is why can't you pack and live with your HIV free nation?
If I ever step my feet in that slaves country, let me loose them.
I hate southafricans with passion. If I ever see anyone close to me, I could hack him/her.
Fucktárds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC / Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga Resigns As Prime Minister Of Mali With Entire Cabinet / Sweden's Left-Party To Ban Men From Urinating While Standing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.