Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Homeschooling Mum In The House Please Share Your Experience - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Homeschooling Mum In The House Please Share Your Experience (3882 Views)

Muslims In The House,please I Need Answers To The Following Quaranic Verses. / Muslims In The House! Please How True Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Homeschooling Mum In The House Please Share Your Experience by greetings(f): 11:57am On Jan 20, 2016
Salam alaykum warahmatullah, was online searching for some informations about home schooling and this thread pops up. Am about to home school my 2 years and 9 months old daughter,she's being in school before but the distance to her school is very far and stressful for us,hence the reason we are home schooling. Although I'll be employing a teacher that comes 1 hour a day from her former montessori school. I don't mind tips on how I can help in areas like quran and Arabic as her last school was purely Arabic based school. Any tips are welcomed please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-Sunni: 'Why I Became Shia'; Inspirational Stories / The Importance Of Sadaqatul-fitr / Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.