Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,803 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Troops Rescue 200 Girls From Sambisa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Rescue 200 Girls From Sambisa (476 Views)

Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa / 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest / Photos From Sambisa Forest: Viewers Discretion Strictly Advised! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Troops Rescue 200 Girls From Sambisa by treysongs(m): 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
The Nigerian troops yesterday recued over 300 women, including 200 girls, when they stormed stormed the Sambisa Forest.

At least three major terrorists camps have been destroyed in the well-cordinated attacks that included the destruction of the notorious Tokumbere camp in the Sambisa Forest.

While confirming the operation the Director Defence Information, Major General Chris Olukolade said he could not confirm the identity of the freed victims and their origins and he would state if any of them was from Chibok until after confirmation.

He said: “I can only confirm the rescued this afternoon of 200 girls and 93 women in different camps in the forest. We are yet to determine their origin as all the freed persons are now being screened and profiled. Please don’t misquote me on their origin.

- Soure: http:///u0xSQP

http://www.firstafricanews.ng/index.php?dbs=openlist&s=20513

what do you think?
Re: Troops Rescue 200 Girls From Sambisa by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hmmm. Now of all tymz

I smell a fish........ Looks fishy

Wat took em so long

Re: Troops Rescue 200 Girls From Sambisa by goodgood2(m): 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
Make no mistake, I don't know what to say other than, "see what they did," "let them wait and see what we'd do ." Fulani think say dem wise. Whatever they did to Jona, two fold will be done to them.

(1) (Reply)

My Father, The Comrade (Dikeogu Chukwumerije) / Photos: Man Trekking From Adamawa To Abuja To Celebrate Buhari Meets Emir Of Bau / Photos: Meet Another Trekker Who Trekked To Go Meet Governor Of Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.