Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Okada Riders Raze Students Hostel In Gwagwalada - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Riders Raze Students Hostel In Gwagwalada (21918 Views)

Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) / Okada Riders Protest With Corpse Of Colleague Shot By Police In Benue / Sugar Daddy Dies In Students' Hostel: EBSU Student & Boyfriend Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Riders Raze Students Hostel In Gwagwalada by Blanc8(m): 11:51am On Apr 29, 2015
himkers:
Where are my BOB-H boys when you need them d most??
Them go Omoye go buy SK

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Raze Students Hostel In Gwagwalada by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 11:54am On Apr 29, 2015
Could dis b d CHANGE we've been talkig abt?
Re: Okada Riders Raze Students Hostel In Gwagwalada by dokyOloye: 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
realtestament:
Cult boiz no dey d skool?

#Haba mallam
I swear ooo,in my school days,guy men wey dey fit battle army fire for fire talk more of ordinary bike men.
Op,why U no wan complete d info by telling us say na Hausa ppl b d okada men?
Cos na only dem de get that kin boko haramic behaviour .
Re: Okada Riders Raze Students Hostel In Gwagwalada by dokyOloye: 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
shollyBi:
I don't think dtz d reason for their infuriation, something happened because pple don't just get mad for notin , dt student did something. thank God u said our friend, say d real thing jare
looks like U've never stayed in d north.
These hausa ppl do even worse for less provocation especially when d person is a non hausa/Fulani or a non muslim.
God help U if U have even if a minor disagreement wt them and U CANNOT SPEAK HAUSA.
Then if U are nyamiri(igbo/niger delta)hmmm,just pray to God.
Re: Okada Riders Raze Students Hostel In Gwagwalada by webtroller: 12:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
Krest3d:
There's more to this story than meets the eye. How can okada riders burn a student hostel because of mere 'change'? The so-called eye witness isn't telling the truth.
My brother, in gwagwalada, it can be true. This is not a bigoted statement or any such thing. There are animals in that town. I am a witness of the mayhem the locals cause simply because they are the indigenes. xenophobia na small tin.
Re: Okada Riders Raze Students Hostel In Gwagwalada by dlex21(m): 12:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
Threedots:

sincerely thats d only thing they are gud at..., this story just be bringing back old memories.,
mega screen, angle 90, phase 2, Y street, s.u.g gate, BOB.H, kutunku, squash and dotch, meshai, science law and geography block, Atlas, chess center, omole estate,

i just laugh.
Omoye Kings court Agwandodo Dagiri The hot weather Aluta gate Front of school Phase 3 Obana Red bricks Iya papa Ewa agoin Alpha 1 & 2 Mehn... Good ol' days

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Raze Students Hostel In Gwagwalada by dlex21(m): 12:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
smiley
Re: Okada Riders Raze Students Hostel In Gwagwalada by chubykemicheal(m): 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
Yes nah.since wey dey neva do election,u don hear say sometin like dz happen? Now dey don do election n baba don win and all d Aboki pple tink say d get rit to do anytin dey want. NA CHANGE WE WANT . we are seeing d change by burning skul hostel bcox of change
Re: Okada Riders Raze Students Hostel In Gwagwalada by reezee: 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
leadership newspapers carrying wrong news its not a hostel that was burnt but an off campus residence
I do stay in the area where it happened
Re: Okada Riders Raze Students Hostel In Gwagwalada by reezee: 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
realtestament:
Cult boiz no dey d skool?

#Haba mallam
na cult boiz house dem even burn, the bike men that came to burn the place were more than 200 nothing anybody could do
Re: Okada Riders Raze Students Hostel In Gwagwalada by jeo4u(m): 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
THE TRUE STORY-
Back of NITEL opp season 7 fast food is known to be a den of robber and hide out for students involving in such act.
The incident that happened that day was not a minor disagreement but a case of snatching of motor bike from okada as usual by boys occupying that story building. this time the students were arrested by police officers. But the okada riders in protest decided to set the hide out ablaze. it would have been the criminals theirself but for the timely intervention of the police.

note: iam also a student of the institution.
Re: Okada Riders Raze Students Hostel In Gwagwalada by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
Threedots:

The boys wey dey BOB-H no strong again jor! na smoke them sabi,,,by d way BOB H far from nitel small. seems schooled in abuja.

Yes o! I rep BOB-H (41city). Gwags 011 set

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Raze Students Hostel In Gwagwalada by prechtemmy(m): 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
i wonder when this foolish hausa pple will think as normal human being why always you the hausas
boko haram you
religion crisis you
stealing you
killing you
illitracy you
backwardness you
everything is always you pple. na wa ooo
hausas have no value for human lives
awon oponu gbogbo
Re: Okada Riders Raze Students Hostel In Gwagwalada by phaulzoe(m): 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
Chai.......hw bike men take enter d skul gate in masses and d skul security nor the hostel security cudnt stop them
Re: Okada Riders Raze Students Hostel In Gwagwalada by amsoslim(m): 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
biggybanty7:
who tel u say cult boiz no dey fight 4 dia fellow student,u tink dey wil b dia watchin and dia hostel is burnin haba,every dog as is day
boss abeg I fr like mak u gimme one instance wey cultist fight fr d interest of d common nigeria student,cos me get plenty example 2 oppose ur motion
Re: Okada Riders Raze Students Hostel In Gwagwalada by amsoslim(m): 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
Chidbizzy:

God bless u for ur statement.dem don loothe finish?hungry tins.i go d skool.i knw d boyz
bruh abeg help me enlighten them on the harm the so called cult boiz av brout upon aluta
Re: Okada Riders Raze Students Hostel In Gwagwalada by MistarT(m): 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
kellystech:
Why are Muslims violent in nature, I can vividly remember one aboki that stitched my pams I gave him 30naira, he said it's 50 buh I told him I will not give him a dime again he brought out his hammer and wanted to use it on me. I had to run away. No be small thing that day
I've lived in Abuja, schooled in Zaria and currently stay in Kaduna dan baushey (Hausa man) is very easy to bargain with, u see guy him fit do am free or at a very low cost all that is needful is talk to him make him feel among dont look at him with exasperation, i tell you serious you know they mostly do the menial jobs so dont approach him like he is dirty and low,that's how some people behave to them which is not fair.NO ONE LOVES TOTAL REJECTION.

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Raze Students Hostel In Gwagwalada by lusciouslex: 8:23am On Apr 30, 2015
amsoslim:
Lol 9ja we dey hail ooooo.

To the moniker who asked if they are no cult boiz in the school, my question to you is when did cultist start fighting for the right of its fellow students abi dem done finish to drive and loot innocent(jew) finish,talkmore of protecting the lives and property of others. Go Ask Uniuyo about June 12 and the aftermath of the same illfated day
Clearly, you've no idea how 'they' operate for despite the differences amongst students, they sail the same ship when it comes to intruders.
Re: Okada Riders Raze Students Hostel In Gwagwalada by Threedots(m): 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
dlex21:

Omoye
Kings court
Agwandodo
Dagiri
The hot weather
Aluta gate
Front of school
Phase 3
Obana
Red bricks
Iya papa
Ewa agoin
Alpha 1 & 2
Mehn... Good ol' days

trying the horizontal rule

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle / Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) / Man Flogged For Stealing A Bunch Of Plantain In Bayelsa Community (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.