Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,834 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) (21916 Views)

Thieves Made To Dance After Being Caught (Pics/Video) / Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse / Phone Thieves Made To Swim In A Gutter After Being Caught In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by CastedDude: 7:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hundreds of youths known for their notoriety in stealing, cattle rustling and other forms of criminality - today repented and swore never to return to their bad ways. The youths said to be from Sumaila and Tudu Wada communities in the state, surrendered their arms as they were made to swear an oath with Quran placed on their heads - that they will never steal again.

The event was witnessed by the leaders of the communities who administered the oaths, police officers who received the surrendered weapons and the other villagers.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/notorious-thieves-made-to-swear-with-quran-as-they-surrender-in-kano-state-photos.html

Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
Welcome development.

2 Likes

Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
Our political office holders already sworn to this same Holy books, yet they Loot with reckless abandon........Na their way

29 Likes

Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by TylerDurden: 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
Amnesty for Bokos, instant death sentence for the likes of Don Wanny

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
Repent ke, They should be dealt with according to the law.

12 Likes

Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by Jirate(m): 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
Repent ke,
They should be dealt with according to the law.

NwaChibuzor044:
But if na southwest na instant death sentence.

Since Many Of Them Have Their PVC's and They Have Secretly Promised To Cast Their Votes For Buhari Come 2019, There Was No Need To Waste Them......, cool
Like If You Agree or Share If You Think Otherwise, Mention If You Have Time To Waste. grin

4 Likes

Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by teckmore(m): 7:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
Great idea
At least, that is what they believe
Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by Nairalandmentor(m): 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
No comments yet

Do you need a clean website design for your business/organization? Then check my signature No advanced payments required*

1 Like

Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
L
Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by Speakdatruth: 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
Very funny
Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by Omojolaray(m): 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
I just weak for this people

2 Likes

Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by fk001(m): 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
A thief will always be theif
Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by 1dorzine(m): 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
hopefully the don't go back.

Check below for sweet deals
Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by goal9ja1o: 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
SMH lipsrsealed
Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
Chai see the rulers of naija
We are on a very long thing
Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
See as the sharia dun dey spread like blue band on top bread..... grin
Mohammed just lock some people inside cage throway the keys cry

1 Like

Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by pol23: 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
madridguy:
Welcome development.
Welcome!!!
Na alfas be the judge now.
Notorious criminal arrested by the police will be taking to Alfas...
Oh lord my Father...Why am I a Nigerian?..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by killuminati(m): 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
GOFRONT:
Our political office holders already sworn to this same Holy books, yet they Loot with reckless abandon........Na their way
grin

Truly
Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by killuminati(m): 8:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
IgweIgweIgwe:
See as the sharia dun dey spread like blue band on top bread..... grin
Mohammed just lock some people inside cage throway the keys cry
abeg who get brain for sale? This nigga lack one.. cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by package7(m): 8:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
In no time they shall go back to their vomits....You can only take a boy out of jungle, but, you can't take jungle out of boy.

If, they are truly serious let them use iron to swear. Imagine nonsensical.

1 Like

Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
GOFRONT:
Gbam, all the rogues and thieves that turned Nigeria to a cesspit of poverty and darkness all swore by the Koran and Bibles, they all deserve to be flogged with koboko laden with chilly pepper and dumped in the sea to be eaten by sharks and whales grin

1 Like

Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by Ibrahim505(m): 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
One leadership strategy of Ganduje I like: Using power and force over frustrated destitute youths only end of worsening the case as in bokoharam.
By doing doing this the government is integrating them into the soviety.
A good leader always tries as much as possible to minimise frustration within his followers.

1 Like

Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
killuminati:
abeg who get brain for sale? This nigga lack one.. cry
Mohammed locked your brain in a cage and threw the keys away
Don't quote me again!!

2 Likes

Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
Nigeria is a expired conjugation... I wish my Yoruba people can wake up and stop going to school... Let them realize they re in British created hell hole... No matter the education we acquire in this market of a country... Our aspirations nd dreams is nothing but trash... Our educational pursuit for excellence is nothing but a flash in the pan as far as we re in this derogatory hell of a country...

1 Like

Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by Smarkie: 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
who gave alfas the right to pardon criminals. police arrested thievies and instead of taking them to court of law, they were taken to alfas to place koran on their heads.swearing with the koran is enough proof that they wouldn't go back to crime again.? oh nigeria my country, i weep for thee

1 Like

Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
teckmore:
Great idea
At least, that is what they believe

That's why they should break up the country so they continue with what they believe in.
Niggas still dey 1759 like Guiness

grin

2 Likes

Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by englishmart(m): 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
madridguy:
Welcome development.
you think anything will happen to them if they rob again? ? Mtscheew.

1 Like

Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
Go and wash your eyes with hypo and read the report again and tell me where it was written they're arrested by the police.

pol23:

Welcome!!!
Na alfas be the judge now.
Notorious criminal arrested by the police will be taking to Alfas...
Oh lord my Father...Why am I a Nigerian?..
Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
Did they arrested me?

englishmart:
you think anything will happen to them if they rob again? ? Mtscheew.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customs Discovers 2000 Illegal Rice Importation Routes / Boko Haram Invades Four Bauchi LGAs / Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.