Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

I Want To Backup My Android system, How Many Gb Is Required? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Want To Backup My Android system, How Many Gb Is Required? (746 Views)

Help Pls: My Android System App Is Eating Up 80% Of My Ram / How To Backup Up Your Contacts To Google On Any Android Phone / How to resolve: Unfortunately process com.android.system.ui has Stopped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Backup My Android system, How Many Gb Is Required? by Joel3(m): 6:21am On Apr 29, 2015
i want to backup my entire android system on sd, how many gb is required? because only 2gb is left on my SD card.

also how to back up and how to restore.
Re: I Want To Backup My Android system, How Many Gb Is Required? by Joshkid(m): 7:28am On Apr 29, 2015
Joel3:
i want to backup my android on sd, how many gb is required? because only 2gb is left on my SD card.

also how to back up and how to restore.
It depends on the total numba of apps on ur phone... It's beta to do the backup when there's not much app on ur phone!
Re: I Want To Backup My Android system, How Many Gb Is Required? by Joel3(m): 8:10am On Apr 29, 2015
OK. would like to know how many is the os 4.4.2 alone. I can back up all app and install before I start

how can I know how many GB that the android system alone and phone manufacturer hardware will occupy.?
Re: I Want To Backup My Android system, How Many Gb Is Required? by Joel3(m): 8:24am On Apr 29, 2015
Joshkid:
It depends on the total numba of apps on ur phone... It's beta to do the backup when there's not much app on ur phone!
OK. would like to know how many is the os
4.4.2 alone. I can back up all app and install
before I start
how can I know how many GB that the android
system alone and phone manufacturer
hardware will occupy.?
Re: I Want To Backup My Android system, How Many Gb Is Required? by Joshkid(m): 9:50am On Apr 29, 2015
Joel3:
OK. would like to know how many is the os
4.4.2 alone. I can back up all app and install
before I start
how can I know how many GB that the android
system alone and phone manufacturer
hardware will occupy.?
it shouldn't be more than 2gb!
Re: I Want To Backup My Android system, How Many Gb Is Required? by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 29, 2015
My own backup is 2.1gb......system is not up to 300mb. V4.4.4
Re: I Want To Backup My Android system, How Many Gb Is Required? by Joel3(m): 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
ty265:
My own backup is 2.1gb......system is not up to 300mb. V4.4.4
OK thanks. how did you do it. step by step.
Re: I Want To Backup My Android system, How Many Gb Is Required? by Whizpeter(m): 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
My own backup na 4gb+
Re: I Want To Backup My Android system, How Many Gb Is Required? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
Joel3:
OK thanks. how did you do it. step by step.

Root ur phone....download ROM manager.apk from PS n use it to install CWM for ur phone....after installing it, reboot to recovery inside d ROM manager n.b u will see it there..........wen u get to recovery u will see "backup n restore" enter and choose BTW backing up to sdcard1(memory card) or sdcard0(internal memory).....wait for like 10minutrs to backup dependin on......

(1) (Reply)

SONY Xperia Z2 For Sale / 20% Discount On Samsung Galaxy Note 4 @blimpo.ng / Xiaomi And Google Playstore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.