Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Stop Complaining Of Unemployment. It's Your Fault! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stop Complaining Of Unemployment. It's Your Fault! (4781 Views)

After 2 Years Of Unemployment. / Stop Complaining Of Unemployment. It's Your Fault! Not Mine. Not The Federal Gov / Three Years Of Unemployment Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Complaining Of Unemployment. It's Your Fault! by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 01, 2015
HooxJnr:

I sent you a pm

I replied about an hour ago, sorry for the lateness
Re: Stop Complaining Of Unemployment. It's Your Fault! by skillmyman(m): 3:38am On May 02, 2015
luminousity:
Idiot. As if na tissue paper u go use pay for the bill of all those rubbish u state above.
check around,
there are free training all over the internet except you are too lazy to read

www.skillonthehouse.com was started by nigerian for people like you
Re: Stop Complaining Of Unemployment. It's Your Fault! by Ben1975(m): 1:35pm On May 02, 2015
Hi benbreez

Check my signature or visit my profile page:

www.Nairaland.com/ben1975

My contact email and phone are there - I can put you through if you need assistance smiley

Ben Ajose

[quote author=benbreeze post=33237477][/quote]
Re: Stop Complaining Of Unemployment. It's Your Fault! by Ben1975(m): 2:18pm On May 02, 2015
I agree that learning is crucial to online growth, if people go into online ventures but are afraid to read and learn - they won't get very far. We must commit to life long learning

skillmyman:
check around,

Re: Stop Complaining Of Unemployment. It's Your Fault! by HooxJnr(m): 3:16pm On May 02, 2015
skillmyman:
check around,

The website is not opening
Re: Stop Complaining Of Unemployment. It's Your Fault! by lastmessenger: 5:10pm On May 03, 2015
The major problem of Nigeria graduates is that majority of them think the same way but there is hope cos things are changing.
Why must every mechanical engineer be aiming to work in the oil and gas companies? Why don't we have mechanical engineers who are willing to be mechanics that will apply latest engineering skills in car diagnosis and repairs?
What are my electric engineers that should be taking all the house wiring jobs doing in the banks and taking the space for those who studied financial studies?
Finding something that you love to do is the key to ending unemployment. Do not let the society tell you what to do with your life rather tell yourself what you want to be and go ahead and become that.
Re: Stop Complaining Of Unemployment. It's Your Fault! by EngrBouss(m): 6:57pm On May 04, 2015
Very true talk.....

For those who want to see this come to reality.
You start buy training yourself on the use of software programs in the likes of engineering, programming, Accounting and much more.....
Contact me at 07087210933 or WhatsApp me @08093852664 if you are interested in acquiring any software program and it comes with tutorial for easy usage.. Cheers
Re: Stop Complaining Of Unemployment. It's Your Fault! by skillmyman(m): 10:10am On May 05, 2015
Ben1975:
I agree that learning is crucial to online growth, if people go into online ventures but are afraid to read and learn - they won't get very far. We must commit to life long learning

sorry the url is http://www.skillsonthehouse.com/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Land Over Company Aptitude Test Invite / Lng Test, Speed Is The Key! / Another Crazy Reply From GNLD Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.