Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Izeze Receives Certificate Of Returns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Izeze Receives Certificate Of Returns (782 Views)

Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) / Pictures From ICC Abuja As Buhari Receives Certificate / UNHCR Urges Suspension Of Returns To Nigeria From Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Izeze Receives Certificate Of Returns by nelsonegware: 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
IZEZE RECEIVES CERTIFICATE OF RETURN
...Dedicates victory to God.
...Thanks constituents for support.
...Reaffirms his commitment to provide quality representation for his people.

By Nelson Egware

Delta State House of Assembly Member-Elect for Ughelli South Constituency, Hon. Comrade Barrister Reuben Rume Izeze has received his certificate of returns from Independent National Electoral Commission INEC as winner of the just concluded House of Assembly Election in Ughelli South.

An elated Hon. Izeze dedicated the victory to God while thanking his constituents for their unflinching and unalloyed support towards the realization of his dream.

"I dedicate this victory to God for making it possible for me to emerge victorious. Without the help of God it wouldn't have been possible but with God all things are possible." He said

Hon. Izeze also gave thanks to members of his constituency and numerous support groups in and outside Ughelli South Local Government for their support for the PDP and his candidacy which led to their overwhelming victory of penultimate Saturday.

"I thank the good people of Ughelli South Local Government for their support for me and our principal Senator Dr Ifeanyi Okowa. I commend their dexterity, zeal and commitment to ensure a prosperous Delta State as envisioned by our Governor-Elect."

The incoming lawmaker used the opportunity to reiterate and reaffirm his commitment towards providing quality representation for his people.

"Specifically, by the grace of God and as a Comrade, we do not intend to make promises that we cannot fulfill. The essence of a law maker is to make laws and now that we have been given the opportunity to speak we will make laws to enforce law and order. Laws that will bring law and order to Deltans because without Law and Order, society will be in chaos. That is the essence of law making.

"Our laws will be driven by the needs of our people, we shall adopt the bottom up approach and this we will do by holding regular constituency meetings with our people such that their needs and aspirations will be conveyed to us such that when we are appropriating, we will be appropriating based on the needs of our people and not on our own whims and caprices.

"Our promise to the people of Ughelli South is that when we stand to represent them we will put the interest of the entirety of Ughelli South first before any other consideration. That in a committee of equals when a Com. Izeze is speaking among his equals on their behalf they will be proud to say indeed this is our son in whom we are well pleased. That is my solemn promise to the good people of Ughelli South."

Re: Izeze Receives Certificate Of Returns by NCOIM(m): 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
Who's Aziza

Abi Osaze Surname na Ozeza ni
Re: Izeze Receives Certificate Of Returns by TISHAmatt: 5:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
CONGRATULATIONS!!! This is evident on good work
Re: Izeze Receives Certificate Of Returns by Dasodennis: 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
beginning of the core political race...congratulations sir
Re: Izeze Receives Certificate Of Returns by obazman(m): 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
Thanks God for all the things He has been doing... Congratulations to Comr IZEZE

(1) (Reply)

Ojuelegba Flyover In Lagos Mainland Is Vigorously Shaking. / UK Elections Updates: Conservatives Cruising To Victory / Chuka Umunna And Chi Onwurah Re-elected Into The Parliament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.