Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Robert Mugabe Refusing To Shake The Zulu King That Caused Xenophobia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robert Mugabe Refusing To Shake The Zulu King That Caused Xenophobia (3188 Views)

Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding / Remi Tinubu Refusing To Shake Saraki (See Real Photo) / Robert Mugabe Publicly Refused Handshake From The Zulu King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robert Mugabe Refusing To Shake The Zulu King That Caused Xenophobia by Fibo27(m): 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
A friend just sent this picture to me now. here are his comments

Mugabe, my maaan! He has refused to shake hands with the king of zulu because he passively watched his people kill their african brothers. BRAVO MUGABE!

Re: Robert Mugabe Refusing To Shake The Zulu King That Caused Xenophobia by Fibo27(m): 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
I say nice one sir. Even though you also have your atrocities
Re: Robert Mugabe Refusing To Shake The Zulu King That Caused Xenophobia by Holla911(m): 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
Op why the lie? This is not the Zulu King and this picture was taken long ago..op your name must be lienus. sad
Re: Robert Mugabe Refusing To Shake The Zulu King That Caused Xenophobia by Caseless: 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
When we say this man is among black heroes, they say NO! Just because the west want us to see him differently.
Mugabe my hero, patrice Lumumba my mentor and sankara my idol!
Re: Robert Mugabe Refusing To Shake The Zulu King That Caused Xenophobia by Caseless: 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
Holla911:
Op why the lie? This is not the Zulu King and this picture was taken long ago..op your name must be lienus. sad
give us the recent picture.
Re: Robert Mugabe Refusing To Shake The Zulu King That Caused Xenophobia by madmadu(m): 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
Daz nt d zulu king tho... Dis pic is old!
Re: Robert Mugabe Refusing To Shake The Zulu King That Caused Xenophobia by nonsom(m): 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
Fibo27:
A friend just sent this picture to me now. here are his comments

Mugabe, my maaan! He has refused to shake hands with the king of zulu because he passively watched his people kill their african brothers. BRAVO MUGABE!
the man was demostrating to mugabe, he was not intending to shake the most educated president in africa.
Re: Robert Mugabe Refusing To Shake The Zulu King That Caused Xenophobia by Blastos(m): 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
Op.. LAI LAI.. Dats man was his embattled party Chairman.. Not d Zulu king
Re: Robert Mugabe Refusing To Shake The Zulu King That Caused Xenophobia by SHARIAREPORTERS: 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
D OP must ve bin tort by lai muhamMAD!
Re: Robert Mugabe Refusing To Shake The Zulu King That Caused Xenophobia by Fibo27(m): 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
Holla911:

Got it from α Kenyan friend
Re: Robert Mugabe Refusing To Shake The Zulu King That Caused Xenophobia by Fibo27(m): 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
D OP must ve bin tort by lai muhamMAD!

Lols lai ko ni. Α Fяïεท∂ actually tagged M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ †☹ that pic on facebook earlier today

(1) (Reply)

Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode / Prophecy On the Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election / Governatorial Is An English Word. Buhari Is Right. See Citations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.