Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,213 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

BREAKING: Chibok Girls? Nigerian Military Rescues 200 Girls From Sambisa Forest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Chibok Girls? Nigerian Military Rescues 200 Girls From Sambisa Forest (684 Views)

Nigerian Military Rescues 22 Children, 7 Nursing Mothers From Boko Haram (Photos / 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest / Photos From Sambisa Forest: Viewers Discretion Strictly Advised! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Chibok Girls? Nigerian Military Rescues 200 Girls From Sambisa Forest by crixlight2(m): 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nigerian troops have rescued 200 girls from Sambisa forest, the notorious hideout of the insurgent group, Boko Haram, the defence headquarters said Tuesday.

In a daring and precise operation the Nigerian troops stormed the Sambisa Forest and rescued about 300 women and girls.

At least three major terrorists camps have been destroyed in the well-cordinated attacks that include the destruction of the notorious Tokumbere camp in the Sambisa Forest.

While confirming the operation the Director Defence Information, Major General Chris Olukolade said he could not confirm the identity of the freed victims and their origins and he could not state if any of them was from Chibok until after thorough screening and proper investigations.

He said: “I can only confirm the rescued this afternoon of 200 girls and 93 women in different camps in the forest. We are yet to determine their origin as all the freed persons are now being screened and profiled. Please don’t misquote me on their origin. We will provide more details later.”

The Chibok girls were abducted by Boko Haram militants on April 14.

- See more at: http://www.ngtrends.com/2015/04/breaking-chibok-girls-nigerian-military-rescues-200-girls-from-sambisa-forest/#sthash.PG74m1gE.dpuf

Re: BREAKING: Chibok Girls? Nigerian Military Rescues 200 Girls From Sambisa Forest by weirdtee: 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
@OP, *in Hausa voice* ,i dey sleep?
Re: BREAKING: Chibok Girls? Nigerian Military Rescues 200 Girls From Sambisa Forest by Demmzy15(m): 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
Fear of GMB grin

GMB my hero, FAYEMI my role model. grin
Re: BREAKING: Chibok Girls? Nigerian Military Rescues 200 Girls From Sambisa Forest by oluwafemi113(m): 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
Good news

(1) (Reply)

Soyinka: Jonathan Was An “unmitigated Disaster And Failure”. / Video - Obasanjo Foundation CEO Boasts Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His / Photos; VP Elect, Prof Osinbajo Meets With Stakeholders From The Health Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.