Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,957 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

GMB And Prof Osinbajo Express Delight Over Release Of Kidnapped Girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GMB And Prof Osinbajo Express Delight Over Release Of Kidnapped Girls (1005 Views)

Presidency Denies Ordering The Probe Of Emir Sanusi And Prof. Soludo / Amaechi And Prof Soyinka At The N82Million Dinner Party - Photos / With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GMB And Prof Osinbajo Express Delight Over Release Of Kidnapped Girls by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2015

The president and vice president elect both
took to their twiter handles to express their
joy over the news of the released girls and
women kidnapped by boko haram. It is not
yet confirmed if the over 200 chibok girls are
among the rescued females.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Ahk4UVsdaD4/VUDR6lIew7I/AAAAAAAAADk/lmRiBReH5Oo/s1600/11c6a4a9-11c4-48d4-9db5-66075591c76e[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Y2b_IpBIXEY/VUDR6n7rvzI/AAAAAAAAADk/5vLCt8X7nfc/s1600/060ec22d-f3c3-4cb3-b016-d5deedf0a61b[/img]

www.lifestyletonight..com/2015/04/gmb-and-prof-osinbajo-express-delight.html
Re: GMB And Prof Osinbajo Express Delight Over Release Of Kidnapped Girls by shawnfamous(m): 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
Re: GMB And Prof Osinbajo Express Delight Over Release Of Kidnapped Girls by januzaj(m): 2:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
nice one my presidooooooo

1 Like

Re: GMB And Prof Osinbajo Express Delight Over Release Of Kidnapped Girls by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
Look at the level of seriousness a buhari has inflicted on GEJ. I just hope the chibok girls are among so as to prove wrong the doubting thomas who called it all a scam.
Re: GMB And Prof Osinbajo Express Delight Over Release Of Kidnapped Girls by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
many more ke , how many did you kidnap initially .

if this is not the missing girls then the northern people and elders should be ashamed of themselves for such an amount of people to be missing and nobody knew about it. Is the north such a large forest ?

1 Like

Re: GMB And Prof Osinbajo Express Delight Over Release Of Kidnapped Girls by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
Segeggs:
Look at the level of seriousness a buhari has inflicted on GEJ. I just hope the chibok girls are among so as to prove wrong the doubting thomas who called it all a scam.

shut up, your president elect has called boko haram a fraud.

can you give me the meaning of fraud? and how it applies to boko haram who suddenly after the election have become powerless and arm less

1 Like

Re: GMB And Prof Osinbajo Express Delight Over Release Of Kidnapped Girls by jerryunit48: 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
Can we see the video of their release?
Re: GMB And Prof Osinbajo Express Delight Over Release Of Kidnapped Girls by preetyb(f): 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ok
Re: GMB And Prof Osinbajo Express Delight Over Release Of Kidnapped Girls by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
aguiyi:

shut up, your president elect has called boko haram a fraud.

can you give me the meaning of fraud? and how it applies to boko haram who suddenly after the election have become powerless and arm less
pls show some decorum cos he's going to be your president till 2019.

Boko haram could be a fraud in the sense that it could be the ruling party's tool to stay in power.

IMO
Re: GMB And Prof Osinbajo Express Delight Over Release Of Kidnapped Girls by denziz: 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
There is power in confession, the change we been confessing is now materialising itself in the physical realm. Thank you God.

1 Like

Re: GMB And Prof Osinbajo Express Delight Over Release Of Kidnapped Girls by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
Segeggs:
pls show some decorum cos he's going to be your president till 2019.

Boko haram could be a fraud in the sense that it could be the ruling party's tool to stay in power.

IMO

hehehehehehehehe, i will let this one slide
Re: GMB And Prof Osinbajo Express Delight Over Release Of Kidnapped Girls by egopersonified(f): 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
So many lies. All we need are pictures of these girls and an interview with just three of them.
Re: GMB And Prof Osinbajo Express Delight Over Release Of Kidnapped Girls by GenIgrigi: 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
Segeggs:

**grins** how are you Mr manmountain?
Re: GMB And Prof Osinbajo Express Delight Over Release Of Kidnapped Girls by AhmedMustapha(m): 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
Well GEJ didn't handle the chibok issue in the right way but good one from GMB and Pastor Yemi Osibanjo

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Pictures Of Buhari And Osinbanjo, Which Is Original? / Girls Rescued From Boko Haram- PREGNANT! / Interrogating Amaechiā€™s Murder Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.