Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Video: Okwudili, Executed Nigerian In Indonesia Sings "God You Know My Ways!" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Okwudili, Executed Nigerian In Indonesia Sings "God You Know My Ways!" (3697 Views)

Dangote Dances As Davido Sings At His 60th Birthday (Pics, Video) / Davido Sings About Cristiano Ronaldo In "FALL" / Davido's Daughter, Imade Sings 'If' By Davido (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Okwudili, Executed Nigerian In Indonesia Sings "God You Know My Ways!" by peteonline: 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nigerian Okwudili Ayotanze was born April 18 1974 in a devout Christian family.
Returning to Indonesia in January 28 2001 he was arrested at Jakarta's Soekarno Hatta Airport for possession, and the judicial court sentenced him with death penalty.
Relatives and close friends found it hard to believe the incident, given his good character and hard working reputation. His inmates found blessings in him through his counsels, prayers and praises.

God You Know All My Ways was composed and written by Dili to call upon God and to give warning to others, giving an example of his life that they should be strong, of good courage and be aware of the devil's traps.

At the release of his CD (Sept. 2008), God U Know, Dili has been 7 years behind bars calling the Lord in repentance with over 70 written songs. We pray and hope that his CD will be of great blessings to many.

GOD U Know expresses the true regrets of one, not unlike any of us, who's fallen and in search of mercy from God and fellow men. God's unfailing love has once again proven in Okwudili's beautiful and touching music and words that call for others not to fall in the same trap as he did.

Let us all pray that mercy from justice will exempt him from capital punishment, rather make full use of his extraordinary talent to open the eyes of many in the road of darkness.

God Bless!

----------
Update on April 28, 2015

On Tuesday, April 28, 2015, Okwudili along with 7 other prisoners were executed on the Island of Nusakambangan.

Please continue to pray for their families.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwnMITmazH4
Re: Video: Okwudili, Executed Nigerian In Indonesia Sings "God You Know My Ways!" by dayjee: 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
R.I.P man...i hope GOD forgive you all your sins embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Video: Okwudili, Executed Nigerian In Indonesia Sings "God You Know My Ways!" by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
cryGod bless ur soul
Re: Video: Okwudili, Executed Nigerian In Indonesia Sings "God You Know My Ways!" by onatisi(m): 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
Their pains were momentary lasting few seconds before they left this world. They have left us in this sinful world and if truly they repented before dying,then they are with the Lord now. In a major way they are far better than many who are still alive but yet will die and go to hell.

5 Likes

Re: Video: Okwudili, Executed Nigerian In Indonesia Sings "God You Know My Ways!" by Airforce1(m): 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
I was touched sad
Re: Video: Okwudili, Executed Nigerian In Indonesia Sings "God You Know My Ways!" by peteonline: 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
They are presented as some of the worst criminals while in reality some of the sins we commit are far worse in the sight of God than even drug trafficking!

4 Likes

Re: Video: Okwudili, Executed Nigerian In Indonesia Sings "God You Know My Ways!" by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
*sobs* Handkerchief anyone?
Re: Video: Okwudili, Executed Nigerian In Indonesia Sings "God You Know My Ways!" by dechandel(f): 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
cry cry cry
Re: Video: Okwudili, Executed Nigerian In Indonesia Sings "God You Know My Ways!" by Ossaifamous(m): 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
if e had succeeded..............

jus a tot
Re: Video: Okwudili, Executed Nigerian In Indonesia Sings "God You Know My Ways!" by willi926(m): 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ossaifamous:
if e had succeeded..............
jus a tot
he would have sang a different song. maybe like maga don pay undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Okwudili, Executed Nigerian In Indonesia Sings "God You Know My Ways!" by Holywizard: 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
had I know....
Re: Video: Okwudili, Executed Nigerian In Indonesia Sings "God You Know My Ways!" by sweetguy10(m): 1:27am On Apr 30, 2015
willi926:

grin grin grin grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Video: Okwudili, Executed Nigerian In Indonesia Sings "God You Know My Ways!" by femzysticks(m): 1:46am On Apr 30, 2015
All I can say is
EHYAA
Re: Video: Okwudili, Executed Nigerian In Indonesia Sings "God You Know My Ways!" by 123gist(m): 5:56am On Apr 30, 2015
God knows best...............
Re: Video: Okwudili, Executed Nigerian In Indonesia Sings "God You Know My Ways!" by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 30, 2015
Most people get into crimes because of frustration. Most of yall commenters above me are just plain stupidd... Prolly coz most of u were born with a silver spoon doesnt give you the right to come and spew rubbish... Whether we like it ir not, only God can judge that niggah... Maybe, drug trafficking was the last option remaining... Am not saying what they did is good... But just like yall who critiscize prostitutes, know you that there are people called prostitutes becasuse there are people who patronise them. There are drug traffickers because there are those taking drugs... My problem with human beings is that because if that story and demonic book called Bible, most of us have stereotyped God as holy and peaceful... The fact is that nobody... I repeat nobody knows who the creator is. The creator may not even know anything about religion. He may neither be good nor bad... He may be the conglomeration of everything being manifested by humans... At the end, he may return this niggah to the world to even come and play the role of a reverend father now in a good foreign country.....

Just my thoughts though!!!

1 Like

Re: Video: Okwudili, Executed Nigerian In Indonesia Sings "God You Know My Ways!" by ThisMeansWAR: 7:47am On Apr 30, 2015
exxell:
Most people get into crimes because of frustration. Most of yall commenters above me are just plain stupidd... Prolly coz most of u were born with a silver spoon doesnt give you the right to come and spew rubbish... Whether we like it ir not, only God can judge that niggah... Maybe, drug trafficking was the last option remaining... Am not saying what they did is good... But just like yall who critiscize prostitutes, know you that there are people called prostitutes becasuse there are people who patronise them. There are drug traffickers because there are those taking drugs... My problem with human beings is that because if that story and demonic book called Bible, most of us have stereotyped God as holy and peaceful... The fact is that nobody... I repeat nobody knows who the creator is. The creator may not even know anything about religion. He may neither be good nor bad... He may be the conglomeration of everything being manifested by humans... At the end, he may return this niggah to the world to even come and play the role of a reverend father now in a good foreign country.....

wonderful pile of garbage...
Those hustling under the sun everyday to eat everyday don't know how to carry drugs to Indonesia abi? There is always alternative but the guy just chose to be lazy and greedy.
He could do menial job, he could acquire some technical skills and keep making money for himself. There are many legal stiff you can do in Nigeria. They might not be pretty, but they are way better than crime... Crime can never be resort. Nothing could justify what he did. He is a greedy crook and got what he deserves. Same goes for Prostitution.. 98% of Nigerian prostitutes (including brothel, roadside or runs girl) do it out if greed and wanting to trend, not as last resort. Those who do it as last resort that those ones kidnapped or tricked into travelling to other countries like Italy etc. They are forced to do work as prostitute to meet the demand of those that trafficked em.

If there are no drug traffickers, there won't be drug for someone that take drugs
Same way, if ther are no prostitutes, no one will patronize invisible prostitutes.
Re: Video: Okwudili, Executed Nigerian In Indonesia Sings "God You Know My Ways!" by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 30, 2015
he discovered his talent when it was already too late!
Re: Video: Okwudili, Executed Nigerian In Indonesia Sings "God You Know My Ways!" by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 30, 2015
willi926:

SHOUT HALLELUYAH.......
Re: Video: Okwudili, Executed Nigerian In Indonesia Sings "God You Know My Ways!" by willi926(m): 9:03am On Apr 30, 2015
exxell:

u wrote like a confused person.

1 Like

Re: Video: Okwudili, Executed Nigerian In Indonesia Sings "God You Know My Ways!" by Ossaifamous(m): 9:20am On Apr 30, 2015
willi926:

walahi u go school
Re: Video: Okwudili, Executed Nigerian In Indonesia Sings "God You Know My Ways!" by willi926(m): 9:24am On Apr 30, 2015
Ossaifamous:
walahi u go school
lol. nooo Na lesson I go.

(1) (Reply)

AY (Ayo Makun) Celebrates Seven Year Wedding Anniversary With Mabel Makun / Phyno Talks About Baby Mama Drama And Stormrex On The Beat 99.9 Fm / Does Genevieve Nnaji & Ivie Okujaye Look Alike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.