Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,252 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Nicki Minaj On The Run For Attempted Murder - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj On The Run For Attempted Murder (932 Views)

Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested / Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" / Meek Mill Takes Nicki Minaj On A Ride With His Monster Bike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj On The Run For Attempted Murder by veyronblog: 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
Before Nicki Minaj became a superstar with YMCMB, she was part of a group called Hoodstars along with ex-boyfriend Scaff B (aka Safaree), Lou$tar, and 7even Up. ForbezDVD caught up with 7even, and he discussed his history with the rapper then known as Nicki Maraj.

7even claimed at one point in her life, Nicki was wanted by the law for a serious crime.

“She was on the run for attempt murder,” said 7even. “Facts. I’ll keep it a buck. I ain’t saying nothing wrong

read more http://www.newsgoogle.net/2015/04/nicki-minaj-was-once-on-run-for.html

Re: Nicki Minaj On The Run For Attempted Murder by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
whatsup with the misleading title na sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oh My!! Check Out Rihanna's New Electric 'dior' Photoshoot Ads / Best User-Names Ever Seen On Nairaland / Denrele Shares Hilarious Pictures To Mark His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.