Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Meek Mill Takes Nicki Minaj On A Ride With His Monster Bike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meek Mill Takes Nicki Minaj On A Ride With His Monster Bike (5876 Views)

Meek Mill Imitates Igbo Tradition As He Honours Fallen Loved Ones - Fans Reacts / Meek Mill Stunned At Davido Father's House (fans Reacts) / Beef Again! Meek Mill Takes Shots At Drake In New Song, Will He Respond This Tim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meek Mill Takes Nicki Minaj On A Ride With His Monster Bike by jheezzy: 6:14am On Aug 14, 2015
Dreamchaser Took Nicki on a Ride Yday

Re: Meek Mill Takes Nicki Minaj On A Ride With His Monster Bike by jheezzy: 6:14am On Aug 14, 2015
DC
Re: Meek Mill Takes Nicki Minaj On A Ride With His Monster Bike by oluwafemi113(m): 6:33am On Aug 14, 2015
What's the meaning of all this now?

Child play
Re: Meek Mill Takes Nicki Minaj On A Ride With His Monster Bike by boboLIL(m): 6:47am On Aug 14, 2015
See wetin meek mill de chop.... When u r in love ,,, everytin is fun....

When I saw this post, I was thinking what OP means by monster bike na d1ck...so I clicked quickly to see the monster pole drilling niki's borehole grin

6 Likes

Re: Meek Mill Takes Nicki Minaj On A Ride With His Monster Bike by jheezzy: 7:17am On Aug 14, 2015
lol
Re: Meek Mill Takes Nicki Minaj On A Ride With His Monster Bike by corperscorner: 7:39am On Aug 14, 2015
boboLIL:

When I saw this post, I was thinking what OP means by monster bike na d1ck...so I clicked quickly to see the monster pole drilling niki's borehole grin

[size=25pt]Waray jatijati[/size] grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Meek Mill Takes Nicki Minaj On A Ride With His Monster Bike by bjcuntis(m): 7:44am On Aug 14, 2015
This will surely hit front page. Enjoy it while it last ma niccur. grin
Re: Meek Mill Takes Nicki Minaj On A Ride With His Monster Bike by seankay(m): 8:46am On Aug 14, 2015
Real or fake, Nicki's got it!
Re: Meek Mill Takes Nicki Minaj On A Ride With His Monster Bike by iamrealdeji(m): 9:32am On Aug 14, 2015
I've stopped being a fan of Meek,he has turned soft,he's now a bubble gum, skinny jeans rapper,no wonder why A-R-Ab finished him.

1 Like

Re: Meek Mill Takes Nicki Minaj On A Ride With His Monster Bike by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 14, 2015
Fb
Re: Meek Mill Takes Nicki Minaj On A Ride With His Monster Bike by GudluckIBB(m): 9:42am On Aug 14, 2015
is this what u call a monster bike

op is high on cheap ekiti weed
Re: Meek Mill Takes Nicki Minaj On A Ride With His Monster Bike by iheanyi40(m): 10:17am On Aug 14, 2015
c yansh shocked
Re: Meek Mill Takes Nicki Minaj On A Ride With His Monster Bike by iheanyi40(m): 10:18am On Aug 14, 2015
boboLIL:

ure high bro grin
Re: Meek Mill Takes Nicki Minaj On A Ride With His Monster Bike by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 14, 2015
meek mill has this kind of face that's normally for the suit & tie men. The office, responsible type men. Dude looks like a kid with all dis his gangster parol
Re: Meek Mill Takes Nicki Minaj On A Ride With His Monster Bike by HDee(m): 11:22am On Aug 14, 2015
Meanwhile! Kylie's curves tho! As in! D small girl of yesterday

1 Like

Re: Meek Mill Takes Nicki Minaj On A Ride With His Monster Bike by murphybo(m): 11:34am On Aug 14, 2015
Nicki is endowed either real or fake she's got that...
Re: Meek Mill Takes Nicki Minaj On A Ride With His Monster Bike by ebamma(m): 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
HDee:
Meanwhile! Kylie's curves tho! As in! D small girl of yesterday
she don dey do butt injections small small, in a few years time she will be challenging her sister Kim for Biggest Butt
Re: Meek Mill Takes Nicki Minaj On A Ride With His Monster Bike by nairalife2013(m): 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
boboLIL:

chisos! What a hilariously bad post!! grin chei
Re: Meek Mill Takes Nicki Minaj On A Ride With His Monster Bike by HDee(m): 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
ebamma:
she don dey do butt injections small small, in a few years time she will be challenging her sister Kim for Biggest Butt

her future seems brighter than any of the kardashian clan
Re: Meek Mill Takes Nicki Minaj On A Ride With His Monster Bike by ebamma(m): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
HDee:

her future seems brighter than any of the kardashian clan
future?

Dude are you kidding me? ,

She is in the family business of bleeping rappers and basketball stars, and hugging the limelight,

And she didn't even wait to turn 18 first before she started doing it,

Remember she was going out with Tyga many months ago before this week that she turned 18,
Re: Meek Mill Takes Nicki Minaj On A Ride With His Monster Bike by afolwalex20(m): 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
Nicki...

always showing us dat ass
Re: Meek Mill Takes Nicki Minaj On A Ride With His Monster Bike by HDee(m): 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
ebamma:
future?

Dude are you kidding me? ,

She is in the family business of bleeping rappers and basketball stars, and hugging the limelight,

And she didn't even wait to turn 18 first before she started doing it,

Remember she was going out with Tyga many months ago before this week that she turned 18,

yea yea.... You got it

(1) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Caught on video Looking At Regina Daniels Mum Back Side / MADT! Bobrisky Exposes D*ck In Recent Post (see Photos) / Beyonce Could Be Lying About Her Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.